Simple fact about Afghanistan.

Do you think Trump would leave the Taliban the 2nd most sophisticated militaty equipment in history

My God the defense mechanisms you libturds have

View attachment 533340
Yes, America could very well have intentions of strengthening the Taliban! The large and powerful country that succeeds in allying with the Taliban will be the real winner of the war in Afghanistan.

There can be no shame to America on forming an alliance with Afghanistan's ruling party, as they become involved in a fight with ISIS and other factions that have been declared to be America's enemies.

But will the Taliban accept offers of a peaceful alliance with America. Has America burnt all its bridges now, to leave preferred status to China and/or Russia.

It doesn't take much imagination to suggest that America left behind the making of the Taliban's military power instead of destroying that which the Taliban can put to work against their enemies.
Those are common enemies to both the US and the Taliban.

And so in fact, only the ground war has ended now and the US fully intends to carry on the war with air attacks against those common enemies to the Taliban. Would it not be the natural progression of the situation for America to attempt to quickly form the alliance?

Right after Part One.

"The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) monthsfollowing announcement of this agreement."

The Afghan Army knew it's days were numbered. When I found this out I wasn't as surprise at their sudden collapse. Maybe they negociated with the Taliban without the US.
They've had 20 years to train how to maintain this equipment. I can't say I blame the collapse on the withdrawal of our mechanics.

The government can't protect everyone from their own folly. We have an obligation to withdraw those we deployed. With the reduction in troops by Jan 15, 2021 to 2500 those Americans in the far reaches of Afghanistan should have been planning for the withdrawal on May 1st. Joe bought them 4 more months. Was the government suppose to keep tabs on the whereabouts of all Americans who traveled there and withdraw them on a moments notice?

We know he wonderful Trump's plan was. He wanted all troops out by Jan 15. Well after he lost the election anyway.

"On Nov. 9, the same day Trump appointed Miller, McEntee offered controversial retired Col. Douglas Macgregor a job as Miller's senior adviser, handing him a list of goals for Trump's final weeks in office, Swan reports: "1. Get us out of Afghanistan. 2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria. 3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany. 4. Get us out of Africa." Macgregor said if Trump really wanted that, he had to sign an order to that effect. When Miller got a signed memo two days later, saying all U.S. forces had to be out of Somalia by Dec. 31 and out of Afghanistan by Jan. 15, his reaction, Swan reports, was "What the f--k is this?"

You keep talking about how we can't do this and we can't do that.
This is why you're a Democrat.
You never even consider that it's possible to do just about anything if you put your mind to it and show some initiative.
But the only thing Democrats do is fuck shit up.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Trump left me with too big a mess!!!!!
Biden couldn't have fucked this up worse if he had planned on doing so.....which is highly possible. He figures he can screw everything up....blame it on someone else and you fags will believe him....thanks to our corrupt communist-run media.

Last edited:
They've had 20 years to train how to maintain this equipment. I can't say I blame the collapse on the withdrawal of our mechanics.

You're singing to the choir. But you can see the difference in the Iraq withdrawal right. There was no hurried exit because the Iraqi army was in control at the time. That's just one example I heard of the differences that might explain why the Afghan Army faded away so fast.

here's a fact: "The Taliban don't have minds of their own. they are brainwashed" - Mad Dog Mattis

there was one time when Mullah Omar was interviewed by a female journalist. he was described as being "nervous" speaking to a woman. these folks are from the stone age!

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others eh?

Some are given the power to make the decisions. Like how Congress gave president Bush war powers while negotiations were on going to give him more leverage in those negotiations. If he uses those powers in bad faith, who should get most of the blame?

In Afghanistan, jihad can only be called by a religious leader, and can only be called against the Afghan government if it is deemed "unIslamic"

does Biden have a clue about such details?

Afghans are peace-loving people, it's the Pakistanis who are the terrorists, folks!

the vast majority of the Afghan mujahideen who fought the Soviets were moderate and opposed terror

Some are given the power to make the decisions. Like how Congress gave president Bush war powers while negotiations were on going to give him more leverage in those negotiations. If he uses those powers in bad faith, who should get most of the blame?
And what was the “bad faith”?

And what was the “bad faith”?

Bush 43 promised to go back to the UNSC after 1441, if the Weapons inspectors reported interference. They never reported it and Bush never went back to the UNSC. Bad faith.

Bush 43 promised to go back to the UNSC after 1441, if the Weapons inspectors reported interference. They never reported it and Bush never went back to the UNSC. Bad faith.
POTUS is responsible to act on threats to America, NOT the UN....Screw the UN....

POTUS is responsible to act on threats to America, NOT the UN....Screw the UN....

Right, so after negotiating and getting votes by promising to go back to the UN to authorize the use of military force against Iraq, then when GW pulled the trigger without doing so means he negotiated in bad faith.

Right, so after negotiating and getting votes by promising to go back to the UN to authorize the use of military force against Iraq, then when GW pulled the trigger without doing so means he negotiated in bad faith.
Congress gave him the go ahead, maybe you should take it up with your rep…?

Fact is your choice for potus is screwing the pooch across the board, and dumbasses like you are about to experience the political waste bin of history….enjoy.

Congress gave him the go ahead, maybe you should take it up with your rep…?

Fact is your choice for potus is screwing the pooch across the board, and dumbasses like you are about to experience the political waste bin of history….enjoy.
As I said he negotiated in bad faith to get the votes. That doesn't absolve any body in Congress who abdicated their Constitution obligation to declare, or rather, give the decision to make war to a single individual.

The rush to judgement by the alt Right press is a bit premature.

Forum List

Back