We disabled our military arsenal before leaving says the left

pin8-pinochet.gif

Looks like Potato Joe's lists are working.

Oops, what's this? Well it's the Taliban flying a Blackhawk helicopter with a man either hanging or being hung from it during flight.

Yes we did disable our abandoned equipmentm but do not confuse that with the equipment we gave to the Afghani Army who then gave it to the talibon, That equipment is in good shape and has not been disabled

We don't have any control.over what the Afghan army handed over.

Only because Joe Dufus fucked up the withdrawal.

Shutting down Bagram was one the most asinine military blunders ever made. That allowed the Taliban to overrun.

Of course Joe Dufus didn't give a shit. He wanted everybody out by 911 so he could have a photo op.

That boy fucks up everything he touches.

Yes we did disable our abandoned equipmentm but do not confuse that with the equipment we gave to the Afghani Army who then gave it to the talibon, That equipment is in good shape and has not been disabled
And it's low tech shit they could have gotten anywhere. None is a threat to America

Shutting down Bagram was one the most asinine military blunders ever made. That allowed the Taliban to overrun.

Of course Joe Dufus didn't give a shit. He wanted everybody out by 911 so he could have a photo op.

There was no way to hold and use Bagram with only the 2500 troops Trump left in Afghanistan

Have you seen President Joe bothering with photo ops? I haven't. One air base was not holding the Taliban back. They started making deals and preparing their takeover back in early 2020 when dOnald and mIke surrendered to them.

Have you seen President Joe bothering with photo ops? I haven't. One air base was not holding the Taliban back. They started making deals and preparing their takeover back in early 2020 when dOnald and mIke surrendered to them.
41b56ac341822255768f0029a7822904

Let's see, how many is that now?

That's the way we have always done it.......

Too expensive to bring it home......

It's Trump's fault...........

Taliban can't use it anyway..........

We destroyed it...........

Help me out, I know there's more. :popcorn:

Crepitus
The Afghan army didn't hand over anything. They left it all at Bagram and the Taliban just rolled right on in and took over. The Afghan leaders boogied right on out as fast as they could. I doubt the Afghan army tried to stop the Taliban.

Forum List

Back