Simone Bails

You are a quitter. You never made the Olympics. She won gold multiple times. Shes the GOAT.
Keep throwing your tantrum Asslips. It’s somewhat entertaining. She isn’t the GOAT. Never was. I never quit Asslips. Which is why I have the accolades I do.

You quit. If you hadnt quit you would have made the olympics. You are not a winner. You are a whiner.
Hey Asslips. Since I never did gymnastics how did I quit? A pathetic attempt at a deflection. So anybody who didn’t make the olympics is a quitter? Guess that makes you a quitter Asslips. Enjoy.

Well it is free country, we can quit if we want but she has betrayed her team and herself. It was not brave and she has screwed up her career. There will be consequences for her and her team as well as who ever was the alternate are already paying them
Nope... Stunning and Brave...

USA Gymnastics said they “wholeheartedly support” the athlete’s decision and “applaud her bravery in prioritizing her well-being.”

“Her courage shows, yet again, why she is a role model for so many.”

That kinda ugly gymnast is one of the few Black athletes that have calves proportional to the thighs. Usually Black athletes' calves are like toothpicks. What is really an issue is that Black female sprinter who got banned for testing positive for pot. That is an injustice.

Yes, and as such knew that something would turn up this time. My guess is that she quit because she just took a test and couldn't hide the results or was about to take the tests and wanted to avoid the results. Maybe she didn't practice enough and can't compete anymore. She is a bit more muscular thick than limber now. They are already out telling lies for her---I can tell you that her issues aren't TWISTEES and I'm doing it for my mental health nonsense.
Maybe you are just an ignorant hag that doesn't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
Her body is looking way way to much like the Williams sisters when they aren't trying to get preggie which lets say requires more female hormones than male.
What's next that their brains are smaller than yours because they aren't white.
My conclusions aren't based on color btw, I'd be saying this with any olympian who drops out all of the sudden like this---If you could forget her color and THINK (I know this is impossible task for you)...........and focus on what would or could even be a possible to cause an olympian who trains all their life for these 4 years events just to decide to stop in the middle of an Olympics you would realize that really isn't many possibilities for this. Maybe the delay------has really messed up the schedule to hide such nonsense.
Your a racist, old hag that is all you focus on. Do really think she was just drop out all of a sudden because of your dumb ass theory of coming up positive on a drug test. Are you really so dumb to believe that they would just now be drug testing these folks, just think how stupid you sound.
And btw, thanks for calling me racist. I'll wear the badge with honor------------I am so fucking tired of this empty meaningless term coming from hypocrites and fools such as yourself being used to try to shut others up for speaking the truth.
That is the only truth that you have told is that you are a racist, bitter ass, old hag. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in your flat ass.

This is especially true for you darker hypocrites----YOU and others like YOU are why others decide not to like you. It has nothing to do with skin color, you just aren't likeable.

That is the funny thing about a racist POS, they try to make excuses as to why they are racist.

What I tell you? Go fuck yourself. Those rules for scoring have been in place for a long time. This ignorant bitch ought to learn that. No mental toughness. No guts. Resorting to your racist bullshit yet again. No wonder you’re such a whiny little bitch.
Now she is a bitch, just go ahead and call her the Nword you coward ass, racist POS. This young woman has Gold in her trophy case and has competed and won on the highest levels, so she doesn't have to prove any kind of toughness to racist trash like you and your ilk.

Maybe Simon Biles has to get back to her cotton fields working for old massah?
I should be treated as "badly" as Biles is.

I see most of the posts defending Biles going straight for the racism card.
You do your cause no favors, although a few posters do seem racist themselves.
Well, your cotton field comment qualifies as racist, and so we'll just toss your dysfunctional fearful crybaby white-right ass in the bin with the other trash.

Well, we sure the fuck didn't send her there to lose.

No one has an obligation to win, but everyone there has an obligation to try their hardest to do so. That's why they're there...
Your racism is unacceptable, traitorous incel boy.

Monkeys? Try repeating that little joke in my presence, racist rat.

I've been a BIG Biles supporter for a long time. When she was being criticized for the whole "GOAT" thing on her jacket, I rose to her defense. Why? She worked hard to reach the level she did, and I greatly admired that. I don't give a flying fuck what her skin color is.

But she's proven that she's actually not the greatest of all time and, as quickly as I lauded her accomplishments, so will I criticize her just as quickly for this cowardly act. The "greatest of all time" wouldn't step out in her teammates. The "greatest of all time" limps to the end of the runway with a badly sprained ankle and tendon damage after her coach tells her "We need you one more time."

THAT'S what the "greatest of all time" does...
You are a liar. You are a racist, as the tag on your post about "monkeys" confirms. You are scum. Your words mean nothing. You are not human. Period.

Nope... Stunning and Brave...

USA Gymnastics said they “wholeheartedly support” the athlete’s decision and “applaud her bravery in prioritizing her well-being.”

“Her courage shows, yet again, why she is a role model for so many.”

Well, of course they're going to say that. If they say anything else they're shining an even brighter spotlight on Biles. What they need to do is simply forget about her and focus on the task at hand...

Forum List

Back