Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #4

CaféAuLait;9479687 said:
Oh I agree, all PR's are useful, there should be no reason for a townie to offer up another townie before knowing what they are and certainly not once they are found to have a PR. Once I found that out, I escalated to get him out ASAP. Not that it was that difficult because he was basically a PL anyway. One which, at the time Sameech helped with quite aggressively, and then later recognized my moves as a scum tactic.

Yeah. I agree it was a PL. But the way Sameech wrote it above, one would think he was offering up Ropey because of the drama, that was not the case, he offered up Ropey before all the drama and in fact reiterated his own "Vanillaness" , something which read as scummy. Sameech's last words a few posts before the lynch of Ropey was to once again state Ropey was scum as well as me. Then Sameech claimed he tried to save Ropey following the lynch and this came off as dishonest when reading back. This flip-flopping on his part is what I refer to as erratic play.

You done good! At first I was convinced it was Mani who was scum in your neighborhood, and not you. I did not figure it out, until a little before the kerfuffle :D which ended the game.

Then you need top reread the thread. I did not agree to vote on Ropey until after the drama. Your interpretation of events are lacking to say the least. You voted for me until you found out that I was in a neighborhood and then act like I somehow used an alleged lie to my advantage. Having someone voting for me is not exactly to my advantage.

I have inklings, but nothing provable.

Shoot me a PM. I have some ideas too.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - FAQ: General Forum Usage

So this is saying others can add and remove tags including who started the thread. I wonder if Wake could remove them?

I've tried removing them last night, but couldn't. PM'd Staff awhile back and they weren't able to be removed, which is fine. I have no idea how to add them, or manipulate them, and no interest in doing so.

Last edited:
I tried finding out how to manipulate them also and realized it wasn't worth the effort because the person doing it would continue and it can't be proven anyway.

So we can just ignore them.

I tried finding out how to manipulate them also and realized it wasn't worth the effort because the person doing it would continue and it can't be proven anyway.

So we can just ignore them.

You can. My guess is that if the person who starts a thread tags it up pretty good though, there will be less likely the chance more tags will be stuck on, but who knows.

It's just pathetic that some people would stoop to trying to destroy or spirit and morale with these games. These games will only get better over time. :smiliehug:

Wolfie et al, if you guys want I'll teach you everything you need to know to make and run your own games. I want to play too, you know. :D

It's just pathetic that some people would stoop to trying to destroy or spirit and morale with these games. These games will only get better over time. :smiliehug:

Wolfie et al, if you guys want I'll teach you everything you need to know to make and run your own games. I want to play too, you know. :D

I'd be happy to mod one so you can play Wake. You'll have to teach me a few things and I'll need to get mod powers here, but sure. It would be fun. :D

The next game I'm planning to host is Fire and Ice Mafia.

If you'd like, you could be the Co-Mod, and I can show you the ropes.

*The process of making and running games is far easier than playing. Only when they start getting huge and complicated does it take more focus.

The next game I'm planning to host is Fire and Ice Mafia.

If you'd like, you could be the Co-Mod, and I can show you the ropes.

*The process of making and running games is far easier than playing. Only when they start getting huge and complicated does it take more focus.

Yes, I'll be your co-mod. Let's start there.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] is there a reason you tagged me in this game today? I assume it was today as that is when I got the notice.

Yes. I tag players past and present to current games, including others. I like being inclusive while promoting the games. :D

Yes. I tag players past and present to current games, including others. I like being inclusive while promoting the games. :D

Fair enough. I thought maybe you were paging the Hostage Rescue team to go in and save those poor souls from dying of boredom in that concentration camp you call Game #4 :Boom2::frown:

You don't need to ask, Titus. :D

I could use a break, too. ;)

EDIT: You would need to ask CK. I know that you have as much if not more Mafia experience than I do.

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION], would it be alright if Scarlet hosts a Mafia game? She has a ton of experience playing and running them. :)

Last edited:
Shoot I want to host a game now. The set up will be simple: All the players will be moderators and I will be the Jester and I get to be as obnoxious as I want to be and when someone modkills me I automatically win.

Shoot I want to host a game now. The set up will be simple: All the players will be moderators and I will be the Jester and I get to be as obnoxious as I want to be and when someone modkills me I automatically win.

You should host a game here but not that one. Grandma or Cafe would modkill you in about 5 minutes just for the pleasure of it, even if that means you win. :D

You should host a game here but not that one. Grandma or Cafe would modkill you in about 5 minutes just for the pleasure of it, even if that means you win. :D

Rosie would. Cafe would struggle hard to decide if she wanted me to win--the game could last years :lol:

No interest in modding. I was just kidding. I would be inclined to underandomize to a lot of players expectations. If I did a theme game for instance with the White House. I would want the POTUS to be a bad ass townie, not scum, not a VT, instead of having an intern being the bad ass townie.

Rosie would. Cafe would struggle hard to decide if she wanted me to win--the game could last years :lol:

No interest in modding. I was just kidding. I would be inclined to underandomize to a lot of players expectations. If I did a theme game for instance with the White House. I would want the POTUS to be a bad ass townie, not scum, not a VT, instead of having an intern being the bad ass townie.

That would be fun. These games need something to spice them up a bit. I think you'd be a good mod quite honestly, and that is coming from someone who would play in a game you modded even knowing you wouldn't tolerate any crap. :D

That would be fun. These games need something to spice them up a bit. I think you'd be a good mod quite honestly, and that is coming from someone who would play in a game you modded even knowing you wouldn't tolerate any crap. :D

I actually tolerate more crap than most would--I just wouldn't put myself in the game at all. I would never answer a question other than "When does the day end" and "What is the vote count". Beyond that, the players just need to fight it out/figure it out amongst themselves rightly or wrongly.

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

Forum List

Back