Signs of fentanyl overdose

Only because it is impossible to "strangle" someone by kneeling on the side of their neck! Strangulation is obstruction of the windpipe.

At best, you might eventually cut off blood flow to the carotid artery and black out.
The carotid arteries on both sides of the neck need to be blocked simultaneously for that to happen.

I cant breath: signs of a fentanyl overdose: Fentanyl induced similar oxygen decreases in the basolateral amygdala, indicating that brain hypoxia could be a generalized phenomenon. We used oxygen recordings in the subcutaneous space to confirm that fentanyl-induced brain hypoxia results from decreases in blood oxygen levels caused by drug-induced respiratory depression. So, the coroner and the prosecution as well as the defense should have known this. George Floyd died of a self induced fentanyl overdose.

A white racist copper with his knee on his neck for 9 minutes would have nothing to do with it??? You have to be joking.
Would he have died if he had not been choked to death?
Why are you defending that copper?
Chauvin was convicted of 1st degree murder but you still blame Floyd.
You've got to be mentally challenged to think like that. Or a white racist supremeist like chauvin.

There were no signs of strangulation on Floyd's neck.

He had a lethal concentration of fentanyl in his system.

He overdosed and died, despite the officers' valiant efforts to save him.
Yeah, by putting his knee on Floyd's neck.
Thanks Dr.

The carotid arteries on both sides of the neck need to be blocked simultaneously for that to happen.
sorry-----not exactly true----one carotid blockage can create a
ENOUGH of a "STROKE LIKE" situation to result in death-----HOWEVER ----that is not what happened to FLOYD by a long shot.

No..there isn't. Strangulation leaves bruises and broken neck bones---FLOYD didn't have this but watch the libs and others pretend there was...It's BULLSHIT medically speaking.
No it doesn’t necessarily leave that.

They prevented him from bucking out in front of traffic and promptly called for EMT. Chauvin even helped lift him into the rescue vehicle.
Long after he had passed out and long after the witnesses had started begging him to do that. He failed to flow proper protocal and training and killed a man unnecessarily and thoughtlessly.

Problem is that if you are really being strangulated to where you cannot breathe, you cannot breathe to be able to tell anyone you cannot breathe!
Yes you can. My husband has anaphylactic allergies. When he reacts to something his throat closes up and increasingly cannot breathe, but he has enough awareness and time to call out for his epi pen.

Yes you can. My husband has anaphylactic allergies. When he reacts to something his throat closes up and increasingly cannot breathe, but he has enough awareness and time to call out for his epi pen.
an utterly unrelated situation

I cant breath: signs of a fentanyl overdose: Fentanyl induced similar oxygen decreases in the basolateral amygdala, indicating that brain hypoxia could be a generalized phenomenon. We used oxygen recordings in the subcutaneous space to confirm that fentanyl-induced brain hypoxia results from decreases in blood oxygen levels caused by drug-induced respiratory depression. So, the coroner and the prosecution as well as the defense should have known this. George Floyd died of a self induced fentanyl overdose.
This would have been a clear cut case had no confrontation or physical restraint occurred.

By combining both the drug reactions and the extreme physical use of force to restrain Floyd, the average person would blame either the physical restraint OR both that combined with chemical impairment.

Even if Floyd had incapacitated himself with drugs, there is still due process required before applying punishment for illegal drug possession.

We need a better system of preventing abuse and crime BEFORE the point of confrontation which can get too dangerous.

If Texas has a system of suing abortion providers breaking the laws, why not support a system for reporting dangerous drug addictions, trafficking and serial crimes. And reward citizens for getting at risk people into counseling therapy to manage and recover from criminal disorders safely and effectively, while charging repeat wrongdoers to pay their own costs of prosecution and incarceration and restitution if they refuse to get counseling help to rectify their abusive addictive disorders?

I want to do some....just for shits and gigglez.
I've done every other known to man and have yet to be impressed. Never did H.
Acid was rather fun, Coke is for bed wetters. Meth(crystal snort) is for idiots
I enjoy benzos but those are dr recommended

Are you on fentanyl tonight, lady? The trial was the trial. The jury of his peers was the jury of his peers, agreed by prosecution and defense. The verdict was the verdict, and it became settled law to the masses, except those mounting an appeal. Mount your case for appeal where it counts. It won't be decided or changed by public opinion. If you can't hire a lawyer, write an amicus brief, and submit to those that can.
The trial was a piece of shit. Can you answer yes or no in front of the other readers watching this thread whether Floyd’s SARS-CoV-2 infection was mentioned during the trial?

Long after he had passed out and long after the witnesses had started begging him to do that. He failed to flow proper protocal and training and killed a man unnecessarily and thoughtlessly.
And of course you're simply making up that bullshit.

Look, I thought the cops killed him too when I first saw the snippets of video that were on the news. And I vehemently expressed that hasty opinion in this very forum. I called them murderers.

However, after the toxicology report and the full bodycam videos were released, I had to eat my words and admit that I was 100% wrong. He obviously died from a drug overdose.

Forum List

Back