Signs of fentanyl overdose

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I cant breath: signs of a fentanyl overdose: Fentanyl induced similar oxygen decreases in the basolateral amygdala, indicating that brain hypoxia could be a generalized phenomenon. We used oxygen recordings in the subcutaneous space to confirm that fentanyl-induced brain hypoxia results from decreases in blood oxygen levels caused by drug-induced respiratory depression. So, the coroner and the prosecution as well as the defense should have known this. George Floyd died of a self induced fentanyl overdose.

I cant breath: signs of a fentanyl overdose: Fentanyl induced similar oxygen decreases in the basolateral amygdala, indicating that brain hypoxia could be a generalized phenomenon. We used oxygen recordings in the subcutaneous space to confirm that fentanyl-induced brain hypoxia results from decreases in blood oxygen levels caused by drug-induced respiratory depression. So, the coroner and the prosecution as well as the defense should have known this. George Floyd died of a self induced fentanyl overdose.
Well, that is not what the jury decided. Case closed. ........Next!

That's the problem here, something is broken in the justice system when they ignore facts like this to placate the mob. This wasn't justice.
I always side with the jury, if I don't participate in the trial. Case Closed.

• Banned
George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. Fentanyl cuts off the oxygen supply to the circulatory system. Which explains why he said he "couldn't breathe". Even before the cops touched him. Fentanyl does that. Um a cop's knee to his back? Not so much. And both the prosecution and the defense knew this already.

• Banned
I always side with the jury, if I don't participate in the trial. Case Closed.
It isn't that simple. I have been on a jury, believe me it isn't as sacrosanct as you think.. Its readily apparent that something was wrong in the Derek Chauvin/Floyd trial.

Fentanyl overdose was brought up by the prosecution and argued against by the defense.

It isn't that simple. I have been on a jury, believe me it isn't as sacrosanct as you think.. Its readily apparent that something was wrong in the Derek Chauvin/Floyd trial.
I have been on Jury duty for several trials during my lifetime. I paid attention, voice my views and agreed with every verdict we handed down, sometimes favoring the prosecution and sometimes the defense. I did not care what people that were not on the jury thought and still don't. Hire yourself a lawyer and mount an appeal. That won't bother me either.

I have been on Jury duty for several trials during my lifetime. I paid attention, voice my views and agreed with every verdict we handed down, sometimes favoring the prosecution and sometimes the defense. I did not care what people that were not on the jury thought and still don't. Hire yourself a lawyer and mount an appeal. That won't bother me either.
Fentanyl has this HUGE effect. Just touch it and you overdose. Health care workers are warned about contacting this. But George Floyd had like X amount in his system and was having some type of toxic reaction

That is also a sign of strangulation.
No..there isn't. Strangulation leaves bruises and broken neck bones---FLOYD didn't have this but watch the libs and others pretend there was...It's BULLSHIT medically speaking.

Fentanyl has this HUGE effect. Just touch it and you overdose. Health care workers are warned about contacting this. But George Floyd had like X amount in his system and was having some type of toxic reaction
Are you on fentanyl tonight, lady? The trial was the trial. The jury of his peers was the jury of his peers, agreed by prosecution and defense. The verdict was the verdict, and it became settled law to the masses, except those mounting an appeal. Mount your case for appeal where it counts. It won't be decided or changed by public opinion. If you can't hire a lawyer, write an amicus brief, and submit to those that can.

Are you on fentanyl tonight, lady? The trial was the trial. The jury of his peers was the jury of his peers, agreed by prosecution and defense. The verdict was the verdict, and it became settled law to the masses, except those mounting an appeal. Mount your case for appeal where it counts. It won't be decided or changed by public opinion. If you can't hire a lawyer, write an amicus brief, and submit to those that can.
It was a bullshit ruling not based on medical fact but fear of rioters and the juries own racism to along with their stupidity.

Once again I would never support Republican Racism, opposition to Welfare, and Republican support for suicidal people accessing guns.

No republican supports suicidal people having access to guns.

Are you really that brainwashed or ignorant to actually believe that?

Problem is, how do you tell a suicidal person before they actually do anything? Are you just going to guess and violate untold thousands or millions of people's rights because YOU believe that someday somehow somewhere, some of them might kill themselves?

Yeah--- --- --- didn't think that one through.

Just for reference, I had my 125lb sweetheart (um, I don't think she'll read this...actually 139lb) kneel on my neck for 5 minutes, while I lay prone just like in the videos. We didn't make it to 9 min, laughing too hard halted the trial. I'll admit it was painful and I required several pulls on the keg afterwards.

Bahh. Let's give this topic a rest. Get it? arrest?

Forum List

Back