Sidney Powell is not on the Trump team

Why would I get a prompt here, otherwise when I tried to hit the (thanks) on a post I saw on this topic, and the prompt asked me "was I sure I wanted to apply the thanks to the post, and it had a confirm button to press ?????....?????????????????

I had never seen this before here. Is it something new ??? Anybody ????

You trolls are really getting desperate in your lies. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Every single one of your links are links to msm LAMESTREAM media sources,major fail,:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This would have been reported by all alternative media’s well if true and it hasn’t. I see you are so stupid you don’t realise the op has no credibility and has never Ben able to open up his mouth without lying,the fact you were stupid enough to back him up,speaks volumes on your credibility as well.:abgg2q.jpg:
The stupid ass troll op and this idiot who backed him up are fucking liars and Nobody here should listen to their desperation and bullshit, I just went to one of my alternative media sources not controlled by the corporations and they posted a video just four hours ago of Sydney Powell talking about their lawsuit plans. As always,this op has been exposed as the fucking liar he is same as bravo idiot has.

LOLOLOLOL!
Trump's case is dissolving faster than a roll of toilet paper in a vat of acid.

"
President Trump's campaign said in a Sunday statement that Sidney Powell is neither a member of its legal team nor a lawyer for Trump in his personal capacity.

Why it matters: Powell was a part of the campaign's wild, conspiratorial Thursday press conference and baselessly floated unfounded conspiracy theories that included a claim that President-elect Biden won the 2020 presidential election thanks to "communist money" from the Venezuelan regime.

• Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Trump ally, called Powell's actions "a national embarrassment" due to her "outrageous conduct.""""
She's a fucking ambulance chaser.

Trump campaign says Sidney Powell isn't a member of its legal team

Separation from Powell is nothing but an excersize or move to limit liability and nothing more. Smart move, and that's not to mean that something is wrong with Sidney Powell.

Trump is still going with Sidney Powell's excellent lawyer skills, yet only with less exposure due to the possibility that the left might somehow figure out a way to destroy her case that she has against the deep state corruption in this election.
Dude you are being taken in by his propaganda,she has not quit.I can send you the link to the alternative media site that proves this if you want.

Ok, so I hit the thanks button on another post, and it just applied it like it always did, but on the one post it gave me a prompt as if to say "are you sure you want to do this" ??? Never seen that before.

LOLOLOLOL!

"
President Trump's campaign said in a Sunday statement that Sidney Powell is neither a member of its legal team nor a lawyer for Trump in his personal capacity.

Why it matters: Powell was a part of the campaign's wild, conspiratorial Thursday press conference and baselessly floated unfounded conspiracy theories that included a claim that President-elect Biden won the 2020 presidential election thanks to "communist money" from the Venezuelan regime.

• Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Trump ally, called Powell's actions "a national embarrassment" due to her "outrageous conduct.""""

Separation from Powell is nothing but an excersize or move to limit liability and nothing more. Smart move, and that's not to mean that something is wrong with Sidney Powell.

Trump is still going with Sidney Powell's excellent lawyer skills, yet only with less exposure due to the possibility that the left might somehow figure out a way to destroy her case that she has against the deep state corruption in this election.
Dude you are being taken in by his propaganda,she has not quit.I can send you the link to the alternative media site that proves this if you want.
Ok, so it's fake news eh ?? That figures.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

Did you really expect anything else considering who the op is? He has never once opened up his mouth without lying that’s why I knew it was bs when I saw who it was that posted it. :abgg2q.jpg: As I said,st one of the alternative media outlets I look at everyday,they posted a video of her talking just four hours ago about their lawsuit,i would post it here but why bother,it would be a waste of time sense anything that proves them wrong,they ignore and don’t look at it.

Why would I get a prompt here, otherwise when I tried to hit the (thanks) on a post I saw on this topic, and the prompt asked me "was I sure I wanted to apply the thanks to the post, and it had a confirm button to press ?????....?????????????????

I just tried it and nope, it didn't happen to me.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

Did you really expect anything else considering who the op is? He has never once opened up his mouth without lying that’s why I knew it was bs when I saw who it was that posted it. :abgg2q.jpg: As I said,st one of the alternative media outlets I look at everyday,they posted a video of her talking just four hours ago about their lawsuit,i would post it here but why bother,it would be a waste of time sense anything that proves them wrong,they ignore and don’t look at it.
WHAT LAWSUIT?

It has happened to me before....

It has happened to me before....
Curioser and curioser

It has happened to me before.... really weird!!!

Wonder why Rudy said she was part of the team at Thursday's presser? So are the DeGenova' s not part of the Trump lawyers either?
Why don't you ask him and then twist and spin what he said and post it here?
Why don't they just keep their stories straight? Then none of us, would be confused.
They are. You scum are the liars.
Soooo, is she or is she not part of the Trump team fighting Biden's win?

She's not a member of Trump's legal team. Never was. That was the left with their cancel culture games, attempting to conflate her with Trump.

She's a lawyer for MAGA. She took on Flynn's case pro bono.

And she's calling out a yuuuge shenanigans.

View attachment 420183

There is no “MAGA legal team”. Trump has completely disavowed Sydney Powell.

And she’s laughably full of shit.

He hasn't disavowed her. She never was part of his legal team. He has created clarity for the separation that always was there. Yes, there is a MAGA legal team. That you don't know this is good. One less leftist doxing people in a vain attempt to cancel the culture.

Laughably you say, but you don't sound like you're laughing. I don't blame you. Gen Z has your number.

:thup:

". . . a vain attempt to cancel the culture". You cultists are hysterically funny. I'm so impressed you can use these words correctly in a sentence, even if you don't otherwise know your ass from a hole in the ground.

If she was never part of his legal team, why did he sent out a Tweet saying she was?

tweet.jpg

And yes he has disavowed her.

She's not a member of Trump's legal team. Never was. That was the left with their cancel culture games, attempting to conflate her with Trump.

She's a lawyer for MAGA. She took on Flynn's case pro bono.

And she's calling out a yuuuge shenanigans.

View attachment 420183

There is no “MAGA legal team”. Trump has completely disavowed Sydney Powell. And she’s laughably full of shit.

He hasn't disavowed her. She never was part of his legal team. He has created clarity for the separation that always was there. Yes, there is a MAGA legal team. That you don't know this is good. One less leftist doxing people in a vain attempt to cancel the culture.

Laughably you say, but you don't sound like you're laughing. I don't blame you. Gen Z has your number.

:thup:

". . . a vain attempt to cancel the culture". You cultists are hysterically funny. I'm so impressed you can use these words correctly in a sentence, even if you don't otherwise know your ass from a hole in the ground.

If she was never part of his legal team, why did he sent out a Tweet saying she was?

View attachment 420289

And yes he has disavowed her.
  • He disavowed the notion that she is part of his legal team.
  • He made it clear that she is part of the MAGA team.
  • There needs to be two degrees of separation in case she is useable when this bit of fluff is over, for example, if she is to become AG.
I doubt you have listened to her or checked her credentials. If you were smart, you would, just to be sure who this person is...

Regardless, this is such an interesting time to be alive, and the money? Oy the vey.

:popcorn:

I can send you the link to the alternative media site that proves this if you want.
Your alternative RW media site proves nothing.

Bottom line.........

With all this trump disinformation being spewed, yes SPEWED, by trump lawyers.
ONE of the lawyers wised up trump and said, you need to publicly disavow her. NOW.....Right NOW.

Won't help, POS trump is in too deep.........and you clowns screamed of a DEEP STATE.

I can send you the link to the alternative media site that proves this if you want.

Bottom line.........

ONE of the lawyers wised up trump and said, you need to publicly disavow her. NOW.....Right NOW.

Won't help, POS trump is in too deep.........and you clowns screamed of a DEEP STATE.
Okay unlike trolls like the op I CAN admit when I am wrong.I see now that the site I mentioned IS talking about that so yes it’s true obviously that guliani fired her.however what is known is that she is STILL involved in the lawsuit. Beagle hit the nail right on the head with his post in post# 40 on page two.

Why are all you people giving a shit about this anymore, it is becoming obvious the Trump team is all talk and no substance over the election results.

I had once wondered if he had the case for his fraud claims, but case after case fails because he doesn't furnish solid evidence for widespread fraud, yes there have been some small fraud instances, but very few votes involved.

It is time for him to put up his best case or shut up and concede, I am not impressed with his legal team, they talk a lot but where is the "beef"?

Bottom line.........

Okay unlike trolls like the op I CAN admit when I am wrong.I see now that the site I mentioned IS talking about that so yes it’s true obviously that guliani fired her.however what is known is that she is STILL involved in the lawsuit. Beagle hit the nail right on the head with his post in post# 40 on page two.
WHAT LAWSUIT?

Forum List

Back