Sidney Powell is not on the Trump team

LOLOLOLOL!
Trump's case is dissolving faster than a roll of toilet paper in a vat of acid.

"
President Trump's campaign said in a Sunday statement that Sidney Powell is neither a member of its legal team nor a lawyer for Trump in his personal capacity.

Why it matters: Powell was a part of the campaign's wild, conspiratorial Thursday press conference and baselessly floated unfounded conspiracy theories that included a claim that President-elect Biden won the 2020 presidential election thanks to "communist money" from the Venezuelan regime.

• Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Trump ally, called Powell's actions "a national embarrassment" due to her "outrageous conduct.""""
She's a fucking ambulance chaser.

Trump campaign says Sidney Powell isn't a member of its legal team

Of course Powell isn't a lawyer for Trump---she is a lawyer for flynn--------geebus

I've been wondering what's in this for her. Maybe she's dating Alex Jones?

LOLOLOLOL!

"
President Trump's campaign said in a Sunday statement that Sidney Powell is neither a member of its legal team nor a lawyer for Trump in his personal capacity.

Why it matters: Powell was a part of the campaign's wild, conspiratorial Thursday press conference and baselessly floated unfounded conspiracy theories that included a claim that President-elect Biden won the 2020 presidential election thanks to "communist money" from the Venezuelan regime.

• Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Trump ally, called Powell's actions "a national embarrassment" due to her "outrageous conduct.""""

Of course Powell isn't a lawyer for Trump---she is a lawyer for flynn--------geebus
Rudy introduced her as one of the " senior lawyers " on the team.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

Why are you splitting hairs over it, why gives a shit if Power is on the team or not, it is IRRELEVANT since the Trump team appears to have nothing of substance for their case of widespread fraud.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

Why are you splitting hairs over it, why gives a shit if Power is on the team or not, it is IRRELEVANT since the Trump team appears to have nothing of substance for their case of widespread fraud.
It's not "splitting hairs" it's what this thread is about.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

It's not "splitting hairs" it's what this thread is about.

The thread itself is full of crap since once again, neither Powell or the Trump team has any case worth considering, this sideshow is worth what Old Lady?

RW nutbag morons have been watching FOX and listening to Rush for so long, they have all become amateur media spinners.

If something bad happens to their guy or involving their guy, they will immediately post something about how it is ACTUALLY good for their guy.

This is another example. Powell becomes the darling of the Trombie horde and is known worldwide as one of the lawyers on Trump’s team. The nutbags told us that she was going to “release the Kraken”.

She goes full QIdiot and starts accusing Kemp of being a part of the anti-Trump cabal. Trump shitcans her. And what do our nutbags say?

It’s AWESOME NEWS!! Now she can REALLY get to work going after the crooks because she won’t be handcuffed by all the norms that a real lawyer on the team has to worry about.
You’re an idiot. President Trump didn’t “dump her”. She has her own lawsuits going on, separate from the Trump Campaign. Just another patriot fighting the corrupt Dems, just like Lin Wood. The OP is complete fake news.

Yeah. I know. She was just on the stage with Rudy and the other Trump liars because she’s got nothing to do with the Trump lawsuits. She crashed the 90 minute presser.

Also, the tweets that gave her billing as one of the Trump team lawyers was just a typo.

Fucking clown.
I didn’t say she has “nothing to do” with the Trump campaign. She’s not his personal lawyer, she is filing her own lawsuits, in the best interest of the country.

Sidney Powell has never said she is an official member of the Trump Legal team.

She can't be since she is representing Gen.Flynn in ongoing litigation in Judge Sullivan's court over his refusal to rule on dismissing the case.

Wakey everyone.

Perhaps she should have cleared that with the blob, Stepford?

View attachment 420268

You're such a lunatic.
She's not a member of Trump's legal team. Never was. That was the left with their cancel culture games, attempting to conflate her with Trump.

She's a lawyer for MAGA. She took on Flynn's case pro bono.

And she's calling out a yuuuge shenanigans.

View attachment 420183
View attachment 420267
Trump said that she's on "Our" Team = MAGA = "We the People" and not on Trump's personal legal team. They are a truly great team though.

A MAGA team.
Except today they said she's not on their team....

The Trump administration has become more a joke than ever.

Wonder why Rudy said she was part of the team at Thursday's presser? So are the DeGenova' s not part of the Trump lawyers either?
Why don't you ask him and then twist and spin what he said and post it here?
Why don't they just keep their stories straight? Then none of us, would be confused.
They are. You scum are the liars.
Soooo, is she or is she not part of the Trump team fighting Biden's win?
I thought you idiots knew it all?

If anyone followed my original post to follow the money to find connections they'd know I mentioned the lesser known company bought out by Dominion.
SEQUOIA VOTING SYSTEMS ‘Fox & Friends’ Debunks Trump’s Dominion Voter Fraud Conspiracy While it's being Pushed by Fox Stars

Sidney Powell was correct to state the connection to Chavez and The software however with MSM as corrupt and tactical to cover up real news and being to lazy to ever look up their history nor investigated to know how to connect the dots, their inadequacy as reporters stated falsely that she was spewing conspiracies. They were wrong and she was right all along.

The software at the time was called
SEQUOIA VOTING SYSTEMS tied to this:

On August 26, 2005, Sequoia Voting Systems announced[20] that Mr. Jack Blaine would serve in the dual role as President of Sequoia Voting Systems and President of Sequoia's parent company, "Smartmatic".

In April 2008, competitor Hart InterCivic attempted a hostile takeover of Sequoia[21]. Court documents unearthed at this time revealed that Smartmatic still retained some financial control over several aspects of Sequoia.

On June 4, 2010 Dominion Voting Systems, acquired Sequoia Voting Systems.

So Dominion under it's bought out system
DID INDEED have access to the same software used in Venezuela (and the Phillipines) that it purchased and Smartmatic's denial of being connected to Dominion or MSM seperation of Smartmatic from Dominion is false through word play and semantics. Smartmatic was still part of SEQUOIA VOTING SYSTEMS which is owned by Dominion.
Now why is Venezuela important and why are they lying to disconnect the dot?
Because Meduro who Bernie supports promised revenge on Trump as did the drug cartels.
Biden-y-Maduro-2-750x369.jpg

An equal act in Meduros eyes who thought we interfered with his election thus would be returned in kind, however if anyone interfered it would have been our rogue CIA and not Trump.
Enough to warrant concern and investigation, where there's smoke there's fire thus to call it conspiracy is for Dems and MSM to inadvertantly admit they were throwing Rusia conspiracy nonsense against the wall for almost 4 years and as Obama himself said would have been undermining democracy in using it to DELIGITIMIZE the 2016 election.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

He is messing with you dummies. :D :D
LOLOLOLOL!

"

Fake news..Now you seen it first hand.

RW nutbag morons have been watching FOX and listening to Rush for so long, they have all become amateur media spinners.

If something bad happens to their guy or involving their guy, they will immediately post something about how it is ACTUALLY good for their guy.

This is another example. Powell becomes the darling of the Trombie horde and is known worldwide as one of the lawyers on Trump’s team. The nutbags told us that she was going to “release the Kraken”.

She goes full QIdiot and starts accusing Kemp of being a part of the anti-Trump cabal. Trump shitcans her. And what do our nutbags say?

It’s AWESOME NEWS!! Now she can REALLY get to work going after the crooks because she won’t be handcuffed by all the norms that a real lawyer on the team has to worry about.
You’re an idiot. President Trump didn’t “dump her”. She has her own lawsuits going on, separate from the Trump Campaign. Just another patriot fighting the corrupt Dems, just like Lin Wood. The OP is complete fake news.

Yeah. I know. She was just on the stage with Rudy and the other Trump liars because she’s got nothing to do with the Trump lawsuits. She crashed the 90 minute presser.

Also, the tweets that gave her billing as one of the Trump team lawyers was just a typo.

Fucking clown.
I didn’t say she has “nothing to do” with the Trump campaign. She’s not his personal lawyer, she is filing her own lawsuits, in the best interest of the country.

She’s a whack job who tosses morons a load of red meat bullshit. She is too nutty for a team that is being led by RUDY GIULIANI!

You fuckers are trying to spin her ruse and fall with Trump as a planned event. He’s an incompetent weirdo. She’s a nut. Period.

LOLOLOLOL!

"

And if a JUDGE declares otherwise it would still be all lies, made up stuff.......Say yes...say yes....say yes..........

Fucking clown.

She’s a whack job who tosses morons a load of red meat bullshit. She is too nutty for a team that is being led by RUDY GIULIANI!

You fuckers are trying to spin her ruse and fall with Trump as a planned event. He’s an incompetent weirdo. She’s a nut. Period.

Your mom is a nut and nutted in her. Sorry we created a basil like you. :hyper:

Why would I get a prompt here, otherwise when I tried to hit the (thanks) on a post I saw on this topic, and the prompt asked me "was I sure I wanted to apply the thanks to the post, and it had a confirm button to press ?????....?????????????????

I had never seen this before here. Is it something new ??? Anybody ????
It has happened to me before.... really weird!!!
Yep it was.

I sure do miss the days when the left was liberal and the mantra "question authority" was an important operating principle.

Today the left is fascist and the only operating principle is to gain control over others by any means necessary.

I have yet to read so much as a single statement by any of the site fascists considering whether or not there could actually be any merit to what she has found, any tendency to withhold judgement until the facts are out, and sadly, any indication they would actually change their position even so much as an iota even if what she has been indicating is 100% true and that the election were stolen.

They are fascists. All they care about is prevailing.

Why are all you people giving a shit about this anymore, it is becoming obvious the Trump team is all talk and no substance over the election results.

I had once wondered if he had the case for his fraud claims, but case after case fails because he doesn't furnish solid evidence for widespread fraud, yes there have been some small fraud instances, but very few votes involved.

It is time for him to put up his best case or shut up and concede, I am not impressed with his legal team, they talk a lot but where is the "beef"?
Thank you, for being honest!

Why would I get a prompt here, otherwise when I tried to hit the (thanks) on a post I saw on this topic, and the prompt asked me "was I sure I wanted to apply the thanks to the post, and it had a confirm button to press ?????....?????????????????

I had never seen this before here. Is it something new ??? Anybody ????
It has happened to me before.... really weird!!!
Yep it was.
It's happened to me two or three different times, and has puzzled me each time.

Forum List

Back