Sidney Powell is not on the Trump team

She's not a member of Trump's legal team. Never was. That was the left with their cancel culture games, attempting to conflate her with Trump.

She's a lawyer for MAGA. She took on Flynn's case pro bono.

And she's calling out a yuuuge shenanigans.

View attachment 420183
I'm trying to find confirmation on a rumor about her.

See, here is the confusion.

Normal lawyers DO NOT have the power to prosecute "Treason at a Tribunal," only federal lawyers with special training can do that, not one hired by civilians.

. . . so, there are rumors swirling that she is working for the people, and NOT the president. I can find no corporate or government links, or even institutional links that verify her qualifications in this area, So. .. I CANNOT verify the rumors.

She is, indeed, qualified as a federal prosecutor, there are links through wiki to that much.

Legal career

From 1978 through 1988, Powell served as an assistant United States attorney for the Western and Northern Districts of Texas and the Eastern District of Virginia, where she handled civil and criminal trial work. She was appointed Appellate Section Chief for the Western District of Texas and then the Northern District of Texas.[2]

In 1993, Powell established her own law firm in Dallas, Texas, aimed mostly at federal appellate practice, including in the United States Supreme Court.[2] Her firm has also handled a number of high-profile class action suits. She has served as lead counsel in more than 500 appeals in the Fifth Circuit courts, resulting in more than 180 published opinions.[2][18][19]

Powell also writes and teaches in the area of federal appellate law practice, including work for the Attorney General’s Advocacy Institute of the United States Department of Justice.[20] She is a member of the American Law Institute[21] and a fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers, where she served as president from 2001 to 2002.[2][22][23] She also served as president and governor of the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit.[2][18][24]

But JAG? Nothing but rumors. I cannot confirm she has the qualifications for such a legal strategy. . . this might be just a conspiracy talk.

“Sidney Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute TREASON at a TRIBUNAL!”

Sidney has a slightly upturned nose and a triangulated mouth. I like her.....40 years ago....MAYBE
Charli.jpg

Forum List

Back