Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

Bullshit, maybe 40 years ago, but for the last 20 years. Being gay is okay, I don't care what an ADULT does. But you loons are after children now. So fuck all of you.

And they used AIDS as their entry into normal society, allowing it to kill tens of thousand of their own by refusing to allow "gay" bathhouses to be shuttered so while AIDS was spreading like wildfire they could continue their immoral behavior.

Then a lowlife like Oprah Winfrey used her platform to convince millions of suburban white women that AIDS was coming for everyone (a BIG LIE).

Last edited:
And they use AIDS as their entry into normal society, allowing it to kill tens of thousand of their own by refusing to allow "gay" bathhouses to be shuttered so while AIDS was spreading like wildfire they could continue their immoral behavior.

Then a lowlife like Oprah Winfrey used her platform to convince millions of suburban white women that AIDS was coming for everyone (a BIG LIE).
The 80s are calling.....they want their bigotry back.

This is sickening!
You are.
It's outrageous!
It's excellent.
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.
The rainbow flag is not a flag of pedophiles.
View attachment 793725

Your comment that homosexuals represent 33% of pedophile rapists also tells us that 67% of pedophile rapists are straight. You need to provide a source for all those claims. The USMB rules state that very clearly.

And they use AIDS as their entry into normal society, allowing it to kill tens of thousand of their own by refusing to allow "gay" bathhouses to be shuttered so while AIDS was spreading like wildfire they could continue their immoral behavior.

Ultimately, the faggots ended up killing off a significant number of their own, in order to attack and kill a much smaller number of actual humans.

We are proud of being human beings.....and not second class citizens like MAGAts want us to be. Too bad for the bigots.
Like I said, I really do not give a shit about gays. But gays are starting on kids. That cannot be tolerated, and I'm tired of hearing about it. I thought y'all said what happens in your bedroom is none of my business. Then why do I hear about it daily?

Forum List

Back