Sickening! Biden Hangs LGBTQI+ Flag on Par with American Flag at White House “Pride” Month Celebration

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is sickening! It's outrageous!
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.

FyJG33SWwAEo2Na.jpeg

I was in the army, rangers to be more specific

The American flag shall never be raised higher than any other flag. That is a long time tradition and standard for the American flag used in any official way. It is a rule.

That is a god damn fucking disgrace to America. Whoever did that fully deserves to get the shit kicked out them. The white house should be ashamed of themselves.

It is Pride Month. Close your eyes, it will be over soon.
And you lay down, roll over and enjoy it
And you use a dildo on yourself and enjoy it
No one is going to suffer anything physically from Biden hanging a flag.

Last edited:
Hanging the flag of pedophiles at the White House is nothing to be prideful about.

View attachment 793725

I tried, but I wasn't about to match your level of outrage about this. :dunno:

I was in the army, rangers to be more specific

The American flag shall never be raised higher than any other flag. That is a long time tradition and standard for the American flag used in any official way. It is a rule.

That is a god damn fucking disgrace to America. Whoever did that fully deserves to get the shit kicked out them. The white house should be ashamed of themselves.
Continue to sit there and do nothing about it, coward.

That is a serious insult to all all Americans and a complete lack of respect for the nations flag.
They even gave the Pride flag the prominent position in the center. So the Pride flag was in a higher prominence than the American flag.
That is a disgrace.
Go ahead and Google Pride flag with American flags. Even uber liberal institutions had the pride flag BELOW the American flag. Not equal to it. And most certainly not placed in a superior position like this.

A national embarrassment.

View attachment 793725

Good for him.

And glad to see you are making coin working for Gateway Pundit......beats being on those street corners, right?

Forum List

Back