Biden wants potential victims to now spend hours at charging stations while charging their car.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is another reminder that Biden is wanting to inflict harm or death upon American citizens, especially helpless women charging their electric cars alone at charging stations.

how many seconds is required to charge a car?

What is wrong with owning electric cars?

FORD just purchased a bunch of recharger locations from TELSA so I cannot imagine these take hours ...................

Are we sure about this.....?

Additionally, Tesla’s Supercharger network provides fast-charging capabilities, so you can get back on the road quickly

Last edited:
FORD just purchased a bunch of recharger locations from TELSA so I cannot imagine these take hours ...................

Additionally, Tesla’s Supercharger network provides fast-charging capabilities, so you can get back on the road quickly
Filled up with electricity generated by fossil fuels and nuke power.

Don't buy an electric vehicle, and you'll have no problems. Wait for the nuke stuff. Refill once every two years, and you don't have to be a pretty girl hanging around the charging station for hours after midnight. I guess that happened at least once for the vid. It was probably 9:00p.

How is the current grid going to handle this influx of EV’s?

How is the current grid going to handle this influx of EV’s?
In California we have rolling brownouts, so an EV may have to be charged in the middle of the night. And if the wind is blowing or there's a fire somewhere, well, you're shit outa luck.

This is another reminder that Biden is wanting to inflict harm or death upon American citizens, especially helpless women charging their electric cars alone at charging stations.

That's not a charging station.

Forum List

Back