Conjoined twin Abby married

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel, who starred in the reality show Abby & Brittany, privately married an army veteran, Josh Bowling, it has emerged.

According to public records obtained by Today, Abby, now 34, and Bowling first tied the knot back in 2021. The publication also noted that the couple lives in Minnesota, where Abby and Brittany teach fifth grade. Meanwhile, Bowling is a nurse and United States Army veteran.

So how does that work? There must be hundreds of questions.

For a start, being romantic and having a bit of hanky-panky must be tricky. I mean, what happens if she's enjoying it but her sister orgasms first? Or she likes it up the bum, but her sister doesn't?

Bit of a head scratching situation.

1711757558720.png

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel, who starred in the reality show Abby & Brittany, privately married an army veteran, Josh Bowling, it has emerged.

According to public records obtained by Today, Abby, now 34, and Bowling first tied the knot back in 2021. The publication also noted that the couple lives in Minnesota, where Abby and Brittany teach fifth grade. Meanwhile, Bowling is a nurse and United States Army veteran.

For a start, being romantic and having a bit of hanky-panky must be tricky. I mean, what happens if she's enjoying it but her sister orgasms first? Or she likes it up the bum, but her sister doesn't?

Do standard 3 way protocalls apply?

Abby and Brittany deserve love as much as anybody else. Yes, it's natural to have questions of curiosity of this unusual situation, but we don't have to be crass about it.

Two head givers are better than one.

Abby and Brittany deserve love as much as anybody else. Yes, it's natural to have questions of curiosity of this unusual situation, but we don't have to be crass about it.
Have to be? No.

It’s a choice. And it’s quite interesting.

What if the other conjoined twin married someone? The bed could be crowded.

And the math?!?! Would it be a ménage a tois? Or would it be a foursome? And does it have a different meaning if one of the guy wants a little head?

Last edited:
Have to be? No.

It’s a choice. And it’s quite interesting.

What if the other conjoined twin married someone? The bed could be crowded.

And the math?!?! Would it be a ménage a tois? Or would it be a foursome? And does it have a different meaning if one of the guy wants a little head?
It is most certainly an interesting case. Two minds, two souls, but one body.

Since polygamy isn't legal here (yet), I can see why Abby is listed on the marriage certificate and not both her and Brittany, a bit of a legal pickle, I suppose, but the dude is basically marrying both souls. It's a package deal.

It'll be interesting to see how their lives play out from here.

Best regards.

I'm much more fascinated by their teaching career. They are teaching a fifth grade classroom in MN. Good on them--sometimes in that grade a co-teacher is a great idea!

Why not ?
You can be empathetic and supportive but also see the ludicrous and funny side of something .

Imagine you suffered with erectile dysfunction but kept your surname . Hilarious .

The guy is as strange mentally as the girls are physically. It'll all work out.

Forum List

Back