Shouldn’t Kamala Harris be Indicted for Encouraging BLM riots?

Yup, irrelevant context. It has no relation to ANYTHING that has been discussed about Trump because the two scenarios are simply not similar in any manner whatsoever.

You have to lie to support your own claim.

I have DIRECTLY refuted that statement many times. Go get a basic lesson in english then come back.

It was not the atmosophere. Again, another direct lie.

It was specific actions outlined in the indictment that make it a threat. As stated over and over and over again.

The fact is, to continue to construe the statements of Biden as equivalent you have to directly lie about the case that I have made and the charges presented. That shows your position is simply untenable. You MUST appeal to falsehoods in order to support it.

Yup, irrelevant context. It has no relation to ANYTHING that has been discussed about Trump because the two scenarios are simply not similar in any manner whatsoever.

Sure it does. Just because you don’t want to admit it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

You have to lie to support your own claim.

I have DIRECTLY refuted that statement many times. Go get a basic lesson in english then come back.

I’m not lying about anything. You can point to all of “your evidence” you like, the fact is, the only person who knows what trump meant by that statement is trump, everything else is just assumption.

Look, I’m not saying you’re wrong…I’m saying you don’t know…you just want to take it to mean that because you are just a trump hater.

It was specific actions outlined in the indictment that make it a threat.

You realize an indictment is nothing more than an accusation, right? It means nobody KNOWS what happened, it has to be hashed out in court.

Also, which of the indictments claims trump threatened raffensperger?

You’re right, i wouldn’t say that bidens statements are equivalent, I’d say they are MUCH worse. Given the tension in the political climate, the president of the United States comes out and says half of the voting population are a threat to the country…yeah, I’d say that’s not even in the ballpark of what trump said.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that photo isn't from the 2020 riots. What does Harris, endorsing bail for protesters in 2020, have to do with riots in 2016? You're fucked in the head, ChoadBreath. :cuckoo:

So sad. :sad:
So you admit Harris endorsed bail for rioters in 2020. You are one fucked up individual and stupid as well. Congratulations dumbass

You only think I did because you're deranged. 🤪
I know you did because I can read and I'm a lot smarter than you. Also because it's true. Kamala Harris endorsed bailing out rioters. She should be prosecuted.

I know you did because I can read and I'm a lot smarter than you. Also because it's true. Kamala Harris endorsed bailing out rioters. She should be prosecuted.
But she wont.

Nope, she endorsed bail for protesters, not rioters. YOU yourself posted that when you quoted her. Which is alo evidence you're not smarter than me.

But she wont.
Hopefully Trump will be elected in 2024 and we will get our retribution on these dishonest Democrats. Restore America one conviction at a time.
Nope, she endorsed bail for protesters, not rioters. YOU yourself posted that when you quoted her. Which is alo evidence you're not smarter than me.
We've already established that these are violent criminals that she is establishing bail for. That is why they were arrested. Pull your head out of your ass. You will never be as smart as me obviously but at least you can try.

Hopefully Trump will be elected in 2024 and we will get our retribution on these dishonest Democrats. Restore America one conviction at a time.

We've already established that these are violent criminals that she is establishing bail for. That is why they were arrested. Pull your head out of your ass. You will never be as smart as me obviously but at least you can try.

LOL

Now you prove to be too stupid to comprehend the difference between her endorsing that fund for protesters with who that fund chose to fund bail for.

Well you finally posted an article that proves her one and only tweet said nothing about rioters. Congrats. As far as anti-American agitators go, you are one of the lamest.

For context:

Forward to 5:25
The Stalinist persecutors want to try new legal "theories", so the defense will too!
"You're Honor, WTF is this SHIT?????"
:rolleyes:

Her own fucking words!
The demented LEFT are twisting into pretzels denying what SHE SAID!
And screw that bullshit about differences between protesters and rioters, THEY ARE ALL AS ONE!!!!

And screw that bullshit about differences between protesters and rioters, THEY ARE ALL AS ONE!!!!
Ah the anti-Constitutional Neo-GOP is calling all Fascist. FYI, One is a right protected by the constitution. The other is a crime. For example marching in the streets, for whatever cause, is a protest. Setting businesses on fire, wanton destruction of property, overwhelming the Capitol Police and forcefully breaking into Congress while Congress is in a joint session, are riots.

Ah the anti-Constitutional Neo-GOP is calling all Fascist. FYI, One is a right protected by the constitution. The other is a crime. For example marching in the streets, for whatever cause, is a protest. Setting businesses on fire, wanton destruction of property, overwhelming the Capitol Police and forcefully breaking into Congress while Congress is in a joint session, are riots.
She was referring to the mother fuckers BURNING CITIES you blind BABOON!!!!!!

Sure it does. Just because you don’t want to admit it doesn’t mean it’s not true.
So we are just going to lie then.

Fine by me, it shows how utterly bankrupt your asinine position is.
I’m not lying about anything. You can point to all of “your evidence” you like, the fact is, the only person who knows what trump meant by that statement is trump, everything else is just assumption.
If you are not lying then you are being insanely obtuse. This statement has jack shit to do with any of my contentions. It is a simple FACT that the 'context' you want is not applicable to Trump's situation, period.

It is funny that you "" the word evidence. It is clear you do not care what the material facts are, only that Trump must be in the clear.

You are correct, I CAN point to evidence. You, on the other hand, cannot point to ANYTHING AT ALL. All you have is an attempt to hide in ambiguity.

Evidence vs. your excuses. One of those things matter. One of those things does not.

Look, I’m not saying you’re wrong…I’m saying you don’t know…you just want to take it to mean that because you are just a trump hater.
Another lie. 'Trump hater' is not the same thing as someone that does not support Trump.

Your assumption is garbage and we do know things. That you want to ignore EVERYTHING so that you can exist within ambiguity does not change the facts or evidence.
You realize an indictment is nothing more than an accusation, right? It means nobody KNOWS what happened, it has to be hashed out in court.
That is what I said. You have a point?

Of course not, you just want to remain ambiguous.
Also, which of the indictments claims trump threatened raffensperger?
You should try reading them. You might understand what is actually alleged then rather than blithering on about irrelevant crap.

This is the real problem, this shows that you have not read the actual indictment. None of your statements are based on anything outside of what bobble heads have told you.
You’re right, i wouldn’t say that bidens statements are equivalent, I’d say they are MUCH worse. Given the tension in the political climate, the president of the United States comes out and says half of the voting population are a threat to the country…yeah, I’d say that’s not even in the ballpark of what trump said.
Yes, you would say that because you are utterly ignorant of what is charged in the first place. Read the indictment then come back.

Well you finally posted an article that proves her one and only tweet said nothing about rioters. Congrats. As far as anti-American agitators go, you are one of the lamest.
When is a protester considered a rioter?

LOL

Now you prove to be too stupid to comprehend the difference between her endorsing that fund for protesters with who that fund chose to fund bail for.
LOL you are too stupid to even understand what was going on in the summer of 2020. What an idiot you have turned out to be.
Screenshot_20220122-111935_Instagram.jpg

When is a protester considered a rioter?

LOL you are too stupid to even understand what was going on in the summer of 2020. What an idiot you have turned out to be.View attachment 826014

A protester becomes a rioter when they commit acts of violence or vandalism. Otherwise, they're just protesters. And as YOU proved by quoting Harris, she endorsed a fund to bail out protesters, not rioters.

A protester becomes a rioter when they commit acts of violence or vandalism. Otherwise, they're just protesters. And as YOU proved by quoting Harris, she endorsed a fund to bail out protesters, not rioters.
Thank you for proving my point. These protesters are in jail because they turned violent and now are rioters. Kamala Harris endorse bailing them out of jail. Time for you to wake up and pull your head out of your ass.

Forum List

Back