shoulder pain

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
radiates down both sides ....it is a weird pain....i just start crying...in pain....slowly...went to ortho...did x rays...was told most 68 yr old would love to have my shoulders....keep saying interesting...i finally said i dont want interesting...i want cured....no luck.....everyone thinks it is simply stress...that doesnt help..

radiates down both sides ....it is a weird pain....i just start crying...in pain....slowly...went to ortho...did x rays...was told most 68 yr old would love to have my shoulders....keep saying interesting...i finally said i dont want interesting...i want cured....no luck.....everyone thinks it is simply stress...that doesnt help..

Try this

Go to a sports doctor and have them recommend you for physical therapy.

I would persevere in getting an answer...more tests or whatever it takes. I think it takes a lot of pain to make you cry, so don't just accept what they say.

Have you tried chicken broth?

2) Protect Your Joints​

Because of the naturally-occurring collagen and gelatin in chicken broth, eating or drinking it regularly can support joint pain that comes from getting older.

Gelatin can take pressure off the joints. It’s also what acts as the cushion between bones, making it a great addition to your diet.

After all you live on the Chicken Farm... Go to the Coop and ask for a volunteer... 🐔

I know nothing of your sleeping habits, but you might try to change where you sleep on occasion... I have to get off my shoulders every now and then because I sleep on my sides, and I wake up in my Lazy Boy... Just a thought...

Last edited:
Might be a bulging disc in your neck. Ask for an MRI.

Hi Bones. You should probably read this piece. I was an MRI tech for about 15 years and my wife is a Pathologist/MD. I am NOT a doctor but there is a possibility that you are experiencing something known as "referred pain". This article explains it well. If you don't have a reason to believe your shoulder SHOULD be bothering you, I'd see a Family practitioner for a work-up.

My wife gets tension knots in her shoulders—literally her muscles and tendons bunch up into palpable knots. We apply Icy Hot or something similar and I knead out the knots with my fingers and palms. Hope you find a solution that works for you, and you feel better.

.....everyone thinks it is simply stress...that doesnt help..

Don't automatically rule out the help being offered. If you're a man then the crying is highly indicative of psychosomatic issues.

You may want to try acupuncture, laying on of hands, faith healing, or ..................... Any alternative medicines that aren't recognized by mainstream modern medicine. Group therapy, either physical or mental, could be especially helpful.

Tell me more. Do you have any particular high stress situations in your life?

nice

nice

Rub some dirt on it.

My wife gets tension knots in her shoulders—literally her muscles and tendons bunch up into palpable knots. We apply Icy Hot or something similar and I knead out the knots with my fingers and palms. Hope you find a solution that works for you, and you feel better.

well damn...i was talking to a friend who is a npr and mentioned the shoulder pain...she goes...you got a gallbladder....i replied...i do...she says that causing the shoulder pain...the phrenic nerve ..says fatty foods causes it...seems she is right..i am watching fatty foods and no more shoulder pain

Forum List

Back