Fitness leads to right wing extremism?

turbofish

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2021

"Physical fitness has always been central to the far right. In “Mein Kampf,” Hitler fixated on boxing and jujitsu, believing they could help him create an army of millions whose aggressive spirit and impeccably trained bodies, combined with “fanatical love of the fatherland,” would do more for the German nation than any “mediocre” tactical weapons training."

Wow, so that is why out of shape fat people are more likely to be leftist democrats...

Or, the more lazy you are, the more likely you are to be a democrat

I love masculine. Bring it to mama...
Ass for miles...
ELdrpS5W4AAWEbQ.jpg

"Physical fitness has always been central to the far right. In “Mein Kampf,” Hitler fixated on boxing and jujitsu, believing they could help him create an army of millions whose aggressive spirit and impeccably trained bodies, combined with “fanatical love of the fatherland,” would do more for the German nation than any “mediocre” tactical weapons training."

Wow, so that is why out of shape fat people are more likely to be leftist democrats...

Or, the more lazy you are, the more likely you are to be a democrat
Oh God, I have to go to the gym shortly for cardio and the machines are filled with the gays for Hillary.

Hey retard, just because a state has republicans in positions of power does not mean there are no worthless turd democrats like yourself there soaking up benefits.
Hardly, since welfare can't give me what I need to live in splendor...

Forum List

Back