Should Western Ukraine become a NATO protectorate?

NATO has absolutely no use for "assurances" that western countries won't be nuked given by people that just pulled their assurances out of their asses.

In order to attack russian troops in Ukraine, NATO would have to be 100% sure that won't happen given the stakes involved.

Since no one can give this guarantee to NATO, Russia is free to bomb the country to her heart's content.

Russia will not attack NATO. They're losing to the Ukrainians, they know NATO would slaughter their army in a matter of hours - without having to use Nukes.

ROFL
It were NEVER any diplomatic efforts to stop butchering of Russians since 2014
NATO is involved since more as 9 Years

If Russian Ukrainians were so abused, then why is it that HALF the Ukrainian army is Russian Ukrainian, yet they are 100% loyal to Ukraine?

You speak LIES!!!

Diplomatic processes were fully engaged until Putin ordered the invasion of Ukraine.
e
Putin's idea if diplomacy is that he makes his demands and expects immediate full compliance. That's not diplomacy.
You don't know that. Putin has been asking for talks for a long time. Putin and Zelensky as good as came to an agreement before Zelensky was told by the UK and US No. Keep on fighting. When Ukraine wanted peace, the US did not. When Ukraine wants to carry on war, the US agrees.

Without talks there can be no peace. As Putin is asking for them and the USA refusing, it is the one in the wrong.

We’re being driven toward nuclear war on the completely fictional claim that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a Hitler-like megalomaniac who’s just invading countries completely unprovoked, solely because he is evil and hates freedom and won’t stop invading and conquering until he’s stopped by force.

The news media aren’t telling people about the Western aggressions which led to this war. They’re not telling people the U.S. is keeping this war going with the stated goal of weakening Russia and is rejecting peace talks and refusing to push for peace.

All people are being told is that Putin is another Hitler who won’t listen to reason and only understands violence. The world’s two nuclear superpowers are being pushed closer and closer to direct military confrontation based on a complete fiction which omits mountains of facts.

To participate in this madness is indefensible. It is indefensibly immoral to foist a fictional version of events upon a trusting populace in order to manufacture consent for more and more aggressive acts of brinkmanship with a nuclear superpower. These people are depraved.

Caitlin Johnstone

Russia has 120m only and withstand alone since 8 months EU, NATO, USA, more as 57 countries altogether.

Please consult your English dictionary and repost in a comprehensible sentence.

Thank You.

Russia doesn't need your f...... Baltic poor Lilliputians without industry where more as 80% peoples after 60

That's funny...Putin has already made it clear that he intends to force the Baltics back into the Russian empire.

So, go argue with him.

You don't know that. Putin has been asking for talks for a long time. Putin and Zelensky as good as came to an agreement before Zelensky was told by the UK and US No. Keep on fighting. When Ukraine wanted peace, the US did not. When Ukraine wants to carry on war, the US agrees.

Without talks there can be no peace. As Putin is asking for them and the USA refusing, it is the one in the wrong.

Caitlin Johnstone

NATO & Russia were having diplomatic talks when Putin started this war. Putin made his demands, and when NATO refused, he invaded Ukraine.

Because Ukraine kills immediately any alleged 'traitor', anything Russian is prohibited

More lies?

Are you saying that 50% of the Ukrainian army is Russian, but they are all forced to fight against their will, and none of them is brave enough to rebel?

Either Russians are the biggest cowards that the world has ever seen or you're blatantly lying!

NATO & Russia were having diplomatic talks when Putin started this war. Putin made his demands, and when NATO refused, he invaded Ukraine.
First can you read the quote I left with my reply. I feel it is important you do so. Then can you give a link to these talks so that I can see what happened in them.

You don't know Russians
Most of them will gonna prefer nuclear war to disgrace

I'm married to a Russian woman and know plenty of Russians.

Yes, they are a proud people, but they are not as stupid as you apparently believe they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
More lies?

Are you saying that 50% of the Ukrainian army is Russian, but they are all forced to fight against their will, and none of them is brave enough to rebel?

Either Russians are the biggest cowards that the world has ever seen or you're blatantly lying!

The same situation was in Germany 1941 - 1945
Most of Germans were against the war but was forced to fight by Nazis

First can you read the quote I left with my reply. I feel it is important you do so. Then can you give a link to these talks so that I can see what happened in them.

First, Putin has made it very clear and very public that he intends to reestablish the Russian (or Soviet) empire. That's no secret. So stop trying to pretnd tha Putin is some peaceful non-agressor. Even he does not make that claim.

Second here's an article about Russian-NATO talks jus before Putin invaded Ukriane.

If you need any more info, google it yourself:

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The same situation was in Germany 1941 - 1945
Most of Germans were against the war but was forced to fight by Nazis

No, they weren't. The vast majority of Germans wanted revenge for WWI. Hitler was a god to them.

First, Putin has made it very clear and very public that he intends to reestablish the Russian (or Soviet) empire.

Putin is a son of a bitch and decides nothing now..
He transformed Russia to a corrupted prison.
He is endangered to get a kick in his corrupted stupid ass, but the war will be continued, because Russian People must destroy the Nazi Reich in Ukraine

I know that the only contributions that Russia has ever made to the world are Vodka and Molotov cocktails.

Therefore I'm right.
You don't married with a True Russian Women, sooner with someone from the former USSR
Speaking Russian Language isn't to be a Russian.
I'm not a Russian too, I had never citizenship of USSR or one easteuropean country, but i know Russian and Russian people better as You, Your wife and your russianspeaking friends together

You shall know your enemies better
So, you shall at least not underestimate them.
For the beginning you shall read these books which can help you understand their mindset a little bit

"Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
"War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
"Dead Souls" by Nikolai Gogol
"The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
"Woe from Wit" by Alexander Griboyedov
"The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
"Captain's Daughter" Alexander Pushkin
Bible synodal translation - first half of the 19th century
"Golden Calf" Ilya Ilf, Evgeny Petrov
"Oblomov" by Ivan Goncharov

By the way Russians know and read almost all US book authors of the last three hundred years

Last edited:

Forum List

Back