Russia Has Dive-Bombed Ukraine

Dude, really? WW3 started in February.

They've been bombing civilians for 8 months. Where the fuck have you been?

Well, he met zero resistance to invading Georgia and Crimea, thanks to Obams, so it's only natural for him to expect zero real resistance from Biden. Biden just makes a little noise and doesn't do a lot of actual responses, so I don't get why the GOP shills are so up in arms and doing bad Jane Fonda imitations.

It didn't happen in WW1 either. And yet, there we were.

Yeah, you're probably right that we're probably still going to have our troops backup Ukraine. I don't remember much about WW1 and two I confess. All I remember from school is they happened but I don't remember why or what actually happened in them because I was stupid enough to sleep through it.

Well, he met zero resistance to invading Georgia and Crimea, thanks to Obams, so it's only natural for him to expect zero real resistance from Biden. Biden just makes a little noise and doesn't do a lot of actual responses, so I don't get why the GOP shills are so up in arms and doing bad Jane Fonda imitations.

The GOP is in the boat that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Trump prevented him from invading through strength. Biden allowed it through weakness. NOW we have to spend hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars of money we don't have to try to defend a democratic nation with rampant corruption but with a hundred million innocent civilians. The USA protects the innocent, it's what we do. We just wish we could have protected them WITHOUT having to do a proxy war with Russia.

Could this actually be the start of World War III? I seriously hope and pray that it isn't.

Why do you think it will be a 'world war'? Russia is a small crappy little shithole with delusions of grandeur. The Ukranians chased them out with no regular army and 10 Himars.

Yeah, you're probably right that we're probably still going to have our troops backup Ukraine. I don't remember much about WW1 and two I confess. All I remember from school is they happened but I don't remember why or what actually happened in them because I was stupid enough to sleep through it.
You should probably read about it and educate yourself on it then...

Anyone want peace yet?

Just libertoons who are skeered they might get drafted and miss out on the next SpiderQueer movie. Isolationism never worked in the past, but suddenly it's all the rage with the Right. Then when Trump gets re-elected they will want to go bomb somebody again.

Anyone want peace yet?

Is that a trick question?

Why do you think it will be a 'world war'? Russia is a small crappy little shithole with delusions of grandeur. The Ukranians chased them out with no regular army and 10 Himars.

The Biden Harris administration will probably send our troops over to backup Ukraine and then they'll probably strike our country next and then we'll have another country backing us up and it'll be like a Domino effect.

Fuck that.

We need to get peace talks going NOW.

remember who the Warhawks are America.

lol did that post make you wet yourself, kid?

lol at 'warhawks'. Do you know who invaded who here, or are you just parroting crap from FreeRepublic again?

Fuck that.

We need to get peace talks going NOW.

remember who the Warhawks are America.
I know you think America is supposed to dictate to other countries when they should or shouldn't have peace talks....but I think it was Ukraine who was invaded, not US.....if anyone should be pressured to enter in to peace talks, its the country that invaded the other

Funny tho, I guarantee you that you didn't have this same energy when the US invaded Iraq...most right-wingers pretend they weren't all in for that war...AFTER THE FACT

Forum List

Back