Debate Now Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

LOLOLOL

Great, name one I can verify..........
What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.
How did I know you couldn't prove a word of your bullshit.

Show their arrest record for voting.....

Lemme guess.... you can't do that either. :badgrin:
They don't get arrested, you dumb shit. If they did, it would stop. How fucking dumb can you get, moron?
LOL

You're such an idiot. And how do you know they're illegal aliens? Did they tell you?
I know them, you fucking moron. I already said that but you were too focused on your talking points to notice. F.U.

They only live in their sensitive bubble one minute at a time they don’t remember what they said an hour ago that’s why they keep repeating the same shit. I think the good Lord above I was born with common sense and not and not a useful Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.

They don't get arrested, you dumb shit. If they did, it would stop. How fucking dumb can you get, moron?
LOL

You're such an idiot. And how do you know they're illegal aliens? Did they tell you?
I know them, you fucking moron. I already said that but you were too focused on your talking points to notice. F.U.
Everyone here knows you're full of shit, ya moron; since you would have called the police and gotten them arrested after they voted had that been true
icon_rolleyes.gif

When the illegals just told me they voted illegally I called the New Orleans police but since it’s a sanctuary city they didn’t do anything so go fuck your mother

LOL

Everyone here knows you're full of shit, ya moron; since you would have called the police and gotten them arrested after they voted had that been true
icon_rolleyes.gif
Police are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship in California you fucking moron. Don't you ever read?
LOL

Of course they are. Jeez, are you ever ignorant. If an illegal alien votes, they have violated the law, for which, police could easily obtain an arrest warrant which would compel such illegal aliens to prove citizenship. You continually demonstrate you're full of shit by showing everyone just how ignorant you are.
I just provided the link, which you conspicuously ignored, showing everyone you are not interested in an honest discussion. Fuck off, we're done. I won't waste anymore time with you. Bye bye, asshole.

Now go walk upstairs out of your mamas basement and have her make you lunch

The liberal is the colon cancer of America I truly believe that

What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Pako Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.
Ballots have to match a registered voter and illegal aliens can't register to vote in California.
so they say......
Nobody stops them because they're not allowed to inquire about citizenship. BTW, most of them have stolen SS numbers.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

When the illegals just told me they voted illegally I called the New Orleans police but since it’s a sanctuary city they didn’t do anything so go fuck your mother

LOLOL

Sure ya did, uh-huh. :cuckoo:

e1fqHBx.gif

Suuuure they do, uh-huh. What a pity you can't actually find one who did.
What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Don't be stupier than you have to be. IF (big if here) you had actually uncovered a group of illegals voting illegally it would have made the news like it does every single time the conservitard posse finds one. There would be articles about the charging, trial, and sentencing. Brieghtbart and Hannity would be crowing it from the rooftops.

If you can't provide one teeny tiny bit of corroborating evidence I'm afraid I will have to assume you are lying.

It’s liberal news you fucking idiot they don’t report it. All you liberals a crooked look at Rosie O’Donnell gave campaign contributions in five different names and said she didn’t know she couldn’t do that nothing happened ha ha. Dead dead people who voted for Democrats it was on the news just not CNN and MSNBC. Were you born of water head?

You can't even quote anything from Faux.

It's a lie. You lied. You're a liar. You told a fib. You prevaricated. You provided misinformation.

You spoke fake news.

I don't care if you believe me or not. You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you. You're a partisan hack and don't give a shit about truth. All you care about is advancing your left wing talking points. Truth is not a left wing value.
Actually I do care about the truth, and you aren't telling it. You story is full of holes and doesn't hang together.
You know just because your allow your orange goD to lie to you on a daily basis doesn't mean you can get away with it.
You're a low IQ Obama suckup. You present no argument, nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity.

The liberal as a walking drone a loser they got short change in life because they don’t have the balls to succeed so they take a moral value and think they’re better than because that’s free. Broke ass bitches

Nice spittle-spraying rant.

Wipe your chin ya dink.

That was a good one soy boy

Soy boy?

WTF does that mean?

LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

^^^ another loser fails.
Yeah, that one is too stupid to make stuff up on his own so he just jumps in and calls names.

Because I’ve learned not to waste my breath on brain dead zombies the only thing left to do is say the truth that you’re a fucking idiot and you’ll die a fucking idiot

Nope.

You're just dumb.

They only live in their sensitive bubble one minute at a time they don’t remember what they said an hour ago that’s why they keep repeating the same shit. I think the good Lord above I was born with common sense and not and not a useful Idiot

Perfect description of Trump and his supporters.

Actually I do care about the truth, and you aren't telling it. You story is full of holes and doesn't hang together.
You know just because your allow your orange goD to lie to you on a daily basis doesn't mean you can get away with it.
You're a low IQ Obama suckup. You present no argument, nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity.

The liberal as a walking drone a loser they got short change in life because they don’t have the balls to succeed so they take a moral value and think they’re better than because that’s free. Broke ass bitches

Wipe your chin ya dink.

Soy boy?

WTF does that mean?
-------------------------------------------------- SUPPOSEDLY , the consumption of too much ' SOY ' based food products causes males to lose their Masculinity or BALL's or other Male characteristics Crep .

Wipe your chin ya dink.

Soy boy?

WTF does that mean?
-------------------------------------------------- SUPPOSEDLY , the consumption of too much ' SOY ' based food products causes males to lose their Masculinity or BALL's or other Male characteristics Crep .
Like tofu stuff?

My father is a cattle farmer, we don't eat tofu around here.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

e1fqHBx.gif

See there’s no winning you you don’t believe anything especially facts. You’re what you call a meathead
...dead from the neck up

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

e1fqHBx.gif

See there’s no winning you you don’t believe anything especially facts. You’re what you call a meathead
...dead from the neck up

LOL

You say that as though you're believable. You're not.

Sanctuary cities prevent federal law enforcement on illegal aliens. They don't prevent state or local jurisdictions from enforcing the law when it's violated.

Send every last illegal here, and all who want to come here to the sanctury cities, fence them in and dont let ANYONE get out

Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

A republican head in every pot?

Just what is it that you think liberals want... What they stand for?

Dear Crepitus Whatever Democrats list in their party platforms,
let them declare their party to be a political religion and religious organization,
so they are held to pay for their own programs and terms of benefits and taxation.
Whatever policies they want to vote in, let them fund and follow for themselves since that's what they believe.

Same with Greens, and Libertarians,
Republicans and Constitutionalists.

Declare all of these to be political religious organizations
responsible for funding and following whatever policies they espouse.

Then, where all people and parties AGREE on policy,
that can be democratically made into laws that reflect public interest and consent.

Anything else that is politically biased by beliefs of one group or another,
let those members pay their taxes into such programs and policies under
terms they agree represent their beliefs. But not impose that through govt
since all groups have equal right to their own beliefs as well!

Well the question is what do conservatives believe when they hear democracy

In its simplest terms it is rule by the majority

Liberal - open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. So when liberals here democracy (and it does not apply to all liberals) but it generally they are open to new things and will decide for themselves.

Conservative - holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation

when conservatives hear democracy well it does apply to all but generally it is the same old thing

yet you can't apply this simplistic view to everyone either liberal or conservative but the question is who has the best chance to change when needed

Progress is inevitable and it is what life is about. Time does not wait

Trying to hang on for the sole purpose of hanging on is not progress and ignoring the obvious

if you want to take the slow ride, that is fine but don't stand in the way of those who are in a hurry

Conservative or liberalism ?

Is time linear or circular ?

which one would be easier to answer

How about what makes America Great and why does it require to be again?

Some believe that it always been great whereas other believe that it is not great depending upon who is in charge.

Last edited:
Well the question is what do conservatives believe when they hear democracy

In its simplest terms it is rule by the majority

Liberal - open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. So when liberals here democracy (and it does not apply to all liberals) but it generally they are open to new things and will decide for themselves.

Conservative - holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation

when conservatives hear democracy well it does apply to all but generally it is the same old thing

yet you can't apply this simplistic view to everyone either liberal or conservative but the question is who has the best chance to change when needed

Progress is inevitable and it is what life is about. Time does not wait

Trying to hang on for the sole purpose of hanging on is not progress and ignoring the obvious

if you want to take the slow ride, that is fine but don't stand in the way of those who are in a hurry

Conservative or liberalism ?

Is time linear or circular ?

which one would be easier to answer

How about what makes America Great and why does it require to be again?

Some believe that it always been great whereas other believe that it is not great depending upon who is in charge.

Dear Kilroy2
Democracy is not limited to just majority rule.
Rule by the people can mean by consensus or consent of the governed
which can INCLUDE majority rule, but is not restricted to that.

The difference between conservative and liberal approaches to govt
* Conservatives believe that the rule of law in the Constitution
limits govt to specific powers and duties UNLESS and UNTIL the
people and states pass Amendments expanding or adding to the agreed duties and limits on govt.
So people use the laws/Constitution to CHECK govt.
Govt is not used to check people.
Conservatives maximize the liberty of the people first, and minimalize govt to just what we
the people consent to authorize to govt. Not vice versa.

* Liberals believe in using Govt to secure rights, protections and will of the people.
So people use Govt not the Constitution to enforce their rights and beliefs.
and then they rely on Party, Media, elections, votes, campaigns etc to influence Govt
to establish the "will of the people."
This ends up coming across as expecting ALL programs to be run through Govt as the central authority,
which is criticized as pushing "big government" which is harder if not impossible to check.

Thus conservatives push to go back to enforcing Constitutional LIMITS on Govt
which is criticized as "deregulating" everything and "taking away access to benefits"
and blame Liberal politics for creating more Govt bureaucracy and dependence.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

e1fqHBx.gif

...dead from the neck up

LOL

You say that as though you're believable. You're not.

Sanctuary cities prevent federal law enforcement on illegal aliens. They don't prevent state or local jurisdictions from enforcing the law when it's violated.

“Illegal” aliens already broke our LAW.
What makes me not believable?

Forum List

Back