Debate Now Should we give the liberals what they want....what they stand for?

They want them for the votes but not as neighbors. They want somebody else to have to deal with them.
Illegal aliens can't vote.
They vote in California.
Suuuure they do, uh-huh. What a pity you can't actually find one who did.
What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Great, name one I can verify..........
What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.

That's it? That's your authority? I actually KNOW some illegals. They're everywhere in So. Cal. I'm not speculating on their citizenship status, I know for a fact they are illegal and I know they vote because I've seen them at the polls on election day. My wife is a property manager and I've seen their applications. They are NOT citizens. In California, poll workers are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship. All you need is to be registered, and anyone can register WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP. All you need is a name and an address. No ID required, you just give them your name and you get a ballot. I've even reported them to the poll workers and the poll workers told me there's nothing they can do because they're not allowed to ask for an ID, let alone proof of citizenship. The politicians in Ca. WANT illegals to vote and they don't give a damn about the law, that's how they keep winning elections here. You're naĆÆve if you think illegals don't vote in our elections. Really naĆÆve, but I don't believe you actually think that.

And you haven't turned them in?
Are you a TRAITOR to America?

Have you turned any in? Does that make you a traitor? Youā€™re nothing but a old ass beta lib that answers things with stupid bitch shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He never claimed to know any illegals, much less any that voted.

You did. Did you turn them in or are you aiding and abetting?

I didnā€™t say I knew any either but Iā€™ve seen houses being built and I have common sense. As far as voting without a ID we donā€™t play that shit down South we donā€™t have that liberal sanctuary city bullshit down here.

Actually, yes, there ARE sanctuary cities and counties in the South.

List of Sanctuary cities
Florida
Alachua County
Clay County

Georgia
Clayton County
DeKalb County

Louisiana
New Orleans

Mississippi
Jackson

New Mexico
Bernalillo County
New Mexico County Jails
San Miguel

Virginia
Arlington County
Chesterfield County
Fairfax County

Dallas, Austin, Houston and Miami are considered sanctuary cities, but the ones in Texas are currently being challenged by a new anti sanctuary city law.

Yup and run by democrats and the murder rate high as a rocket. And the Warelins where I was born and raised his and his scope as we speak. The city is the 3rd worse murder rate in America and itā€™s small. I think they should be concentrating on that donā€™t you think?

And the liberals in the city or smelly and disgusting thatā€™s why I had to move 60 miles out of the city because my property value was going down too much. You maggots spread like locus and ruin everything you touch.

Last edited:
That's it? That's your authority? I actually KNOW some illegals. They're everywhere in So. Cal. I'm not speculating on their citizenship status, I know for a fact they are illegal and I know they vote because I've seen them at the polls on election day. My wife is a property manager and I've seen their applications. They are NOT citizens. In California, poll workers are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship. All you need is to be registered, and anyone can register WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP. All you need is a name and an address. No ID required, you just give them your name and you get a ballot. I've even reported them to the poll workers and the poll workers told me there's nothing they can do because they're not allowed to ask for an ID, let alone proof of citizenship. The politicians in Ca. WANT illegals to vote and they don't give a damn about the law, that's how they keep winning elections here. You're naĆÆve if you think illegals don't vote in our elections. Really naĆÆve, but I don't believe you actually think that.
So, you turned them in right?
What, you can't read? Go back and read my post again. I even highlighted it for you.
Youve never heard of police? Sheriff? FBI? Fuck call Kris kobach..

Sorry kid, I don't believe you.
I don't care if you believe me or not. You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you. You're a partisan hack and don't give a shit about truth. All you care about is advancing your left wing talking points. Truth is not a left wing value.
Actually I do care about the truth, and you aren't telling it. You story is full of holes and doesn't hang together.
You know just because your allow your orange goD to lie to you on a daily basis doesn't mean you can get away with it.
You're a low IQ Obama suckup. You present no argument, nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity.

They want them for the votes but not as neighbors. They want somebody else to have to deal with them.
They vote in California.
What a pity you're such a left wing sycophant, all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and repeat left wing talking points. I know plenty, and I've reported plenty, so F.U.
LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

What, you can't read? Go back and read my post again. I even highlighted it for you.

I don't care if you believe me or not. You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you. You're a partisan hack and don't give a shit about truth. All you care about is advancing your left wing talking points. Truth is not a left wing value.
Actually I do care about the truth, and you aren't telling it. You story is full of holes and doesn't hang together.
You know just because your allow your orange goD to lie to you on a daily basis doesn't mean you can get away with it.
You're a low IQ Obama suckup. You present no argument, nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity.

The liberal as a walking drone a loser they got short change in life because they donā€™t have the balls to succeed so they take a moral value and think theyā€™re better than because thatā€™s free. Broke ass bitches

IMG_2427.jpg

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

What, you want names? Most of them are fake. Jose Garcia. Verify that one, idiot.
How did I know you couldn't prove a word of your bullshit.

Show their arrest record for voting.....

Lemme guess.... you can't do that either. :badgrin:

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

^^^ another loser fails.

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Palo Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.

Last edited:
They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Again, ~70% of CA ballots are absentee, by mail. They batch register illegals. But when time to fill it out and drop it off, or mail it? Anyone can do that. A SIG on outside of envelope is "the verification"! Can you imagine? Some blue haired Dem in Pako Alto says I checked that stack of 57,000 todat". Sure you did. They got it rigged good there.
Ballots have to match a registered voter and illegal aliens can't register to vote in California.

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

How did I know you couldn't prove a word of your bullshit.

Show their arrest record for voting.....

Lemme guess.... you can't do that either. :badgrin:
They don't get arrested, you dumb shit. If they did, it would stop. How fucking dumb can you get, moron?

Freedom?

Equality?

Affordable health care?

A republican head in every pot?

Just what is it that you think liberals want... What they stand for?

Illegal aliens you idiot. Sanctuary cities are getting what they want all the illegal aliens they can dream of. Watch the video you might see what real news looks like since I know youā€™ve never seen that before.

I don't think I know any liberals who want illegal aliens.

What are you talking about. You guys double vote, dead people vote and illegal vote. Thatā€™s why you push the no driverā€™s license to vote. Democrats donā€™t care a illegals they want the votes they want Texas to become blue for the electoral vote. Are you that naive or just another useful idiot. You need to wake up.

He knows you're right, but truth is not a left wing value. Carrying the Marxist message is the only thing that matters to zombies like him. He's been programmed.

I don't think I know any liberals who want illegal aliens.
They vote in California.
Back that up with some evidence.

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Don't be stupier than you have to be. IF (big if here) you had actually uncovered a group of illegals voting illegally it would have made the news like it does every single time the conservitard posse finds one. There would be articles about the charging, trial, and sentencing. Brieghtbart and Hannity would be crowing it from the rooftops.

If you can't provide one teeny tiny bit of corroborating evidence I'm afraid I will have to assume you are lying.

More lies?

They vote in California.
LOLOLOL

Beta Male pussy

Lol, only betas call folks that.

The liberal as a walking drone a loser they got short change in life because they donā€™t have the balls to succeed so they take a moral value and think theyā€™re better than because thatā€™s free. Broke ass bitches

Nice spittle-spraying rant.

Wipe your chin ya dink.

Forum List

Back