Should we blackball media candidates who promote conspiracy theories regarding Russia?

"Russia, Russia, Russia!"
How's that a conspiracy theory? US intelligence agencies verified it.
They verified that there was no collusion, moron.
You should really read that report for yourself instead of taking Billy Barr's word for what it says.

Here's a cliff notes before y for ya:

It says they found collusion in plenty but "nothing that, in their opinions, rises to.the level of criminal conspiracy". They also.freely admit that they didn't get to examine documents or interview witnesses because of obstruction, and also don't forget Mueller is/was a lifelong republican with every reason to want tRump to stay in office.

The whole thing is out there in.oublic for you to see, .It as far as I know not one single tRumpling has bothered to read it.

They're afraid it might destroy their little.fantasy world I guess.
Don't pester me with your "cliff notes" version. That's another way of saying it's totally made up.

Yes, the whole thing is out there in public for me to see. That's how I know you are full of shit.
So, unfamiliar with cliff notes then?

A pretty good indicator of a serious lack of education.
How does that prove that you're not a total douchebag fraud?

Last edited:
What conspiracy theory?
The silly conspiracy theories about Trump Colluding with Putin and Boris Badenov, and David Ickish-nonsense like that.
Odd how all intell agencies agree it happened. But you know better, right?
Meh...

It would be interesting to compare what the intelligence agencies said, to what is being said "about it" on social media, and/or whatever theories of the sort were being circulated prior to that, but I doubt I'll get a very clear history on that one, devoid of unnecessary rhetoric and hyperbole.
Dude, it's all out there.

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS — FBI
Publications | Intelligence Committee

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1VBJAmIoGKZsQPt7aDVDx1&cshid=1581883676759

Plus the Mueller report, the house intelligence committee report, the senate intelligence committee report, and all kinda other shit.

I know education is anathema to conservatives but seriously kid, you should give it a try.
tenor (6).gif

What conspiracy theory?
The silly conspiracy theories about Trump Colluding with Putin and Boris Badenov, and David Ickish-nonsense like that.
You mean Brennan and Clapper agreed it happened.
Is that what he said, or what you heard?
Clapper was the NSF director, the organization the published that piece of shit report.

What conspiracy theory?
Meh...

It would be interesting to compare what the intelligence agencies said, to what is being said "about it" on social media, and/or whatever theories of the sort were being circulated prior to that, but I doubt I'll get a very clear history on that one, devoid of unnecessary rhetoric and hyperbole.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1VBJAmIoGKZsQPt7aDVDx1&cshid=1581883676759

Plus the Mueller report, the house intelligence committee report, the senate intelligence committee report, and all kinda other shit.

I know education is anathema to conservatives but seriously kid, you should give it a try.
View attachment 307075
Right, those are convicted Russian military intelligence officials; nothing in the report confirmed the silly conspiracy theories about Trump "masterminding" it or being complete allegiance with these fellows and Boris Badenov; proving my point entirely... now put the tin foil hat back on...

Now as far as DNC election fraud goes, here's this for starters; I suppose this confirms that Hillary Clinton herself was involved, and masterminded or turned a blind eye to all of these incidents; he he he:

https://nypost.com/2017/07/14/the-vote-fraud-that-democrats-refuse-to-see/

How's that a conspiracy theory? US intelligence agencies verified it.
You should really read that report for yourself instead of taking Billy Barr's word for what it says.

It says they found collusion in plenty but "nothing that, in their opinions, rises to.the level of criminal conspiracy". They also.freely admit that they didn't get to examine documents or interview witnesses because of obstruction, and also don't forget Mueller is/was a lifelong republican with every reason to want tRump to stay in office.

The whole thing is out there in.oublic for you to see, .It as far as I know not one single tRumpling has bothered to read it.

Don't pester me with your "cliff notes" version. That's another way of saying it's totally made up.

Yes, the whole thing is out there in public for me to see. That's how I know you are full of shit.

How does that proof that you're not a total douchebag fraud?
You claim to be and educated American but don't know what cliff notes are I'm the "total douchebag fraud"?

Are you fucking serious here?

What conspiracy theory?
Meh...

View attachment 307075
Right, those are convicted Russian military intelligence officials; nothing in the report confirmed the silly conspiracy theories about Trump "masterminding" it or being complete allegiance with these fellows and Boris Badenov; proving my point entirely... now put the tin foil hat back on...
Didn't read a word of it, did you.

This is just sad.

I guess you can lead a tRumpling to water, but you cannot make him think.

I'm done. You and your ridiculous confirmation bias have a nice Sunday.

You claim to be and educated American but don't know what cliff notes are I'm the "total douchebag fraud"?

Where did I say I don't know what Cliff Notes are, you fucking douchebag? What I said is that YOUR "cliff notes" version is a total fraud.

They still believe that Trump jr meeting with russian bigwigs at Trump tower was all about adoptions Never realized there were so many uneducated red necks in America

Where did I say I don't know what Cliff Notes are, you fucking douchebag? What I said is that YOUR "cliff notes" version is a total fraud.
Look out guys! She's backing up!

They still believe that Trump jr meeting with russian bigwigs at Trump tower was all about adoptions Never realized there were so many uneducated red necks in America
What "Russian bigwigs?" Adoption is what the Russian lawyer brought up. No one has ever contradicted that claim.

I never realized how stubborn TDS morons were about their delusions.

There's obviously no natural limit on leftwing stupidity.

And Trumps little meetings with Putin with no one present were all about Kansas City being in Kansas ?

Oh shaddap.

You're a complete and total moron. An idiot. And a liar to boot.

Now fuck off over there for a while, I'm tired of your dumb ass.

What "Russian bigwigs?" Adoption is what the Russian lawyer brought up. No one has ever contradicted that claim.

Bri you are a prime example of the guy who buys the Brooklyn Bridge. It shouldn't take a "big brain" to see just what this lowlife lout in our WH really is. He hasn't changed except now he's the most powerful man in the world. Giving an ah like that all that power was a severe mistake.

A new week starting so what will be the emotive liberal fakery of this week?

And Trumps little meetings with Putin with no one present were all about Kansas City being in Kansas ?
A meeting that occured after Trump was inaugurated is an example of election meddling?
You are a special kind of stupid. How many meetings did Obama have with Russian leaders? What did he say when he thought he was off-mic? Oh yeah: "I'll have more flexibility after the election."

Bri you are a prime example of the guy who buys the Brooklyn Bridge. It shouldn't take a "big brain" to see just what this lowlife lout in our WH really is. He hasn't changed except now he's the most powerful man in the world. Giving an ah like that all that power was a severe mistake.
A lout is far preferable to a Kenyan hope and change snake oil USA hater.

Oh shaddap.

You're a complete and total moron. An idiot. And a liar to boot.

Now fuck off over there for a while, I'm tired of your dumb ass.
Tough shit, dumbass. I'll keep attacking your posts as long as I like.

Meh...

View attachment 307075
Didn't read a word of it, did you.

This is just sad.

I guess you can lead a tRumpling to water, but you cannot make him think.

I'm done. You and your ridiculous confirmation bias have a nice Sunday.
Actually I did, it said Russians were convicted, it never affirmed the conspiracy theories about Trump masterminding, being fully aware of it, and so and so forth...

Kind of like the difference between saying "9/11" happened, vs "9/11 was an inside job"... silly...

Forum List

Back