Should we blackball media candidates who promote conspiracy theories regarding Russia?

First amendment dumbasses. It's the only reason propaganda piss buckets like Fox news and Breitbart are allowed to exist.

Free expression and debate are only allowed to exist because of the liberals? What country are you from or trying to turn the US into?

That is exactly correct. Liberals wrote the First Amendment, as well as the rest of the Constitution. Notice which part of the Bill of Rights was Number One.
Those "liberals" bear no resemblance to the people in this day and age who call themselves "liberal." The later are Stalinists. They don't support a single thing in our Constitution or Bill of Rights.

And what "liberals" are these you're trying to deflect to?
Are they in Wisconsin?

Point stands, Finger-boi.

And you know what.
Those Liberals in writing the First Amendment, guaranteed your right to post wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and claim it was the Democratic national convention from the previous summer.

You're welcome.

You have the right to remain a Dumbass. If you exercise the right to remain a Dumbass anything you post can and will be used against you.
I'm talking about Stalinist douchebags like you, Piglosi, Adolph Schiffler, and Bernie Sanders. The people who wrote the Bill of Rights are the exact opposite of your kind.

You mean the OP's kind? The asshat who just wrote (again) about shutting down discourse and having a one-party state? The one I fantasized about getting run over by a steamroller?

Guess where that leaves us. If you can't figure it out phone a friend in Wisconsin on the trolley tracks.

Free expression and debate are only allowed to exist because of the liberals? What country are you from or trying to turn the US into?

That is exactly correct. Liberals wrote the First Amendment, as well as the rest of the Constitution. Notice which part of the Bill of Rights was Number One.
Those "liberals" bear no resemblance to the people in this day and age who call themselves "liberal." The later are Stalinists. They don't support a single thing in our Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Are they in Wisconsin?

And you know what.
Those Liberals in writing the First Amendment, guaranteed your right to post wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and claim it was the Democratic national convention from the previous summer.

You're welcome.

You have the right to remain a Dumbass. If you exercise the right to remain a Dumbass anything you post can and will be used against you.
I'm talking about Stalinist douchebags like you, Piglosi, Adolph Schiffler, and Bernie Sanders. The people who wrote the Bill of Rights are the exact opposite of your kind.

You mean the OP's kind? The asshat who just wrote (again) about shutting down discourse and having a one-party state? The one I fantasized about getting run over by a steamroller?

Guess where that leaves us. If you can't figure it out phone a friend in Wisconsin on the trolley tracks.
I mean your kind, dumbass.

The tin foil hatters on the left are up in arms over all of the silly and nonsensical conspiracy theories, usually involving something about Trump "colluding" with Putin or Russia, and trying to start World War 3; probably even invoking "Boris Badenov" into it somehow...

I'm not sure why the media puts up with the left and their habit of spreading disinformation and childish, anti-government conspiracy theories of that nature; I'm thinking that eventually we people with some marginal grasps on reality should simply stop tolerating this, and blackballing any and every person in mass media, whether Maher, Colbert, Stewart, or other propaganda and disinformation outlets.

The most pragmatic approach for those on the 'right' side of reality and history, of course, would simply be shutting them down out right, sadly arguably outdated notions of "free peach" and "Constitutional shenanigan's' which imply that an idiot like Colbert or Maher has something akin to a "right" to spread his anti-government, Tin Foil Hattery to his audience of ill-informed idiots.

Instead, I'd venture it might be better for us simply to use grassroots campaigns to have our social media networks, Facebook, Twitter, and the remaining dinosaur left-wing networks blackball and shut down pundits of this nature, as well as outing as many leftists and their anti-government notions of Russian conspiracy theory drive as oppose.

Rallying social media and university departments to this aim might work, were the current administration and its media allies to initiate a propaganda campaign with wide public reach; particularly utilizing social media as much as possible, into the major outlets of left-wing lies and disinformation are pressured by their media platforms into shutting down.

The same could be done in regards to the blackballing of any "celebrities" or "Hollywood films" and such which are used by idiots to rile up their fellow audiences of hapless idiots with a leftist streak.

Done effectively, this would ideally allow our current government those on the 'right' side of it, to effectively and subtly gain effective control of all popular media outlets and media personnel; whether Hollywood, radio, TV, cable, or social media in particular; no having to bother with Constitutional shenanigan's or even invoke "freez peach" or childish things of that nature; simply use propaganda campaigns to gain effective popular control de facto, to the point that any and all left-wing, Anti-government, Russian conspiracy theory promoters are effectively shut entirely out in practice, even if not in theory.

Such a campaign could also be effected in regards to our European and British allies, in which the social media campaigns, which have far more business and economic viability than most archaic, dinosaur media networks anyway, whether 'left' or right', could be used to pressure what remaining dino networks are left in those countries to likewise conform with our media's noble agency, effectively blackballing anyone from UK or other Western European media who promotes anti-US, Russian conspiracy theory drama; easily doable even without needing or having to take any "direct" control over those networks, or go through the effort it would take to, say, use America's superior economic and technological power to shut down the UK BCC outright, something which I would venture that America's financial elite, preferably those on the side of the current administration, could very well use their financial leverage to do.
Of course as a super duper you don't know that all the Republicans on House and Senate intelligence committees agree Russia hacked the podesta and DNC computers and wrecked the election. Also that Trump campaign met with Russians 30 times and talk to them 250 times, never wrote anything down, lied about it to Congress, trump in public told the Russians to go after Hillary's server which they did a few hours later. Nothing suspicious at all, or that half the Trump campaign is in prison for lying about it to Congress. You must be very proud to be such an idiot. Oops brainwashed functional idiot.

What conspiracy theory?
"Russia, Russia, Russia!"
How's that a conspiracy theory? US intelligence agencies verified it.
They verified that there was no collusion, moron.
You should really read that report for yourself instead of taking Billy Barr's word for what it says.

Here's a cliff notes before y for ya:

It says they found collusion in plenty but "nothing that, in their opinions, rises to.the level of criminal conspiracy". They also.freely admit that they didn't get to examine documents or interview witnesses because of obstruction, and also don't forget Mueller is/was a lifelong republican with every reason to want tRump to stay in office.

The whole thing is out there in.oublic for you to see, .It as far as I know not one single tRumpling has bothered to read it.

They're afraid it might destroy their little.fantasy world I guess.

What conspiracy theory?
You should really read that report for yourself instead of taking Billy Barr's word for what it says.

It says they found collusion in plenty but "nothing that, in their opinions, rises to.the level of criminal conspiracy". They also.freely admit that they didn't get to examine documents or interview witnesses because of obstruction, and also don't forget Mueller is/was a lifelong republican with every reason to want tRump to stay in office.

The whole thing is out there in.oublic for you to see, .It as far as I know not one single tRumpling has bothered to read it.

Don't pester me with your "cliff notes" version. That's another way of saying it's totally made up.

Yes, the whole thing is out there in public for me to see. That's how I know you are full of shit.

The tin foil hatters on the left are up in arms over all of the silly and nonsensical conspiracy theories, usually involving something about Trump "colluding" with Putin or Russia, and trying to start World War 3; probably even invoking "Boris Badenov" into it somehow...

I'm not sure why the media puts up with the left and their habit of spreading disinformation and childish, anti-government conspiracy theories of that nature; I'm thinking that eventually we people with some marginal grasps on reality should simply stop tolerating this, and blackballing any and every person in mass media, whether Maher, Colbert, Stewart, or other propaganda and disinformation outlets.

The most pragmatic approach for those on the 'right' side of reality and history, of course, would simply be shutting them down out right, sadly arguably outdated notions of "free peach" and "Constitutional shenanigan's' which imply that an idiot like Colbert or Maher has something akin to a "right" to spread his anti-government, Tin Foil Hattery to his audience of ill-informed idiots.

Instead, I'd venture it might be better for us simply to use grassroots campaigns to have our social media networks, Facebook, Twitter, and the remaining dinosaur left-wing networks blackball and shut down pundits of this nature, as well as outing as many leftists and their anti-government notions of Russian conspiracy theory drive as oppose.

Rallying social media and university departments to this aim might work, were the current administration and its media allies to initiate a propaganda campaign with wide public reach; particularly utilizing social media as much as possible, into the major outlets of left-wing lies and disinformation are pressured by their media platforms into shutting down.

The same could be done in regards to the blackballing of any "celebrities" or "Hollywood films" and such which are used by idiots to rile up their fellow audiences of hapless idiots with a leftist streak.

Done effectively, this would ideally allow our current government those on the 'right' side of it, to effectively and subtly gain effective control of all popular media outlets and media personnel; whether Hollywood, radio, TV, cable, or social media in particular; no having to bother with Constitutional shenanigan's or even invoke "freez peach" or childish things of that nature; simply use propaganda campaigns to gain effective popular control de facto, to the point that any and all left-wing, Anti-government, Russian conspiracy theory promoters are effectively shut entirely out in practice, even if not in theory.

Such a campaign could also be effected in regards to our European and British allies, in which the social media campaigns, which have far more business and economic viability than most archaic, dinosaur media networks anyway, whether 'left' or right', could be used to pressure what remaining dino networks are left in those countries to likewise conform with our media's noble agency, effectively blackballing anyone from UK or other Western European media who promotes anti-US, Russian conspiracy theory drama; easily doable even without needing or having to take any "direct" control over those networks, or go through the effort it would take to, say, use America's superior economic and technological power to shut down the UK BCC outright, something which I would venture that America's financial elite, preferably those on the side of the current administration, could very well use their financial leverage to do.
Of course as a super duper you don't know that all the Republicans on House and Senate intelligence committees agree Russia hacked the podesta and DNC computers and wrecked the election. Also that Trump campaign met with Russians 30 times and talk to them 250 times, never wrote anything down, lied about it to Congress, trump in public told the Russians to go after Hillary's server which they did a few hours later. Nothing suspicious at all, or that half the Trump campaign is in prison for lying about it to Congress. You must be very proud to be such an idiot. Oops brainwashed functional idiot.
Got that tin foil hat on a bit too tight, I presume?

Are they in Wisconsin?

And you know what.

You're welcome.

Technically no, but the only "sides" would be conservative, and "nationalist"; the DNC and everything left of the current Republican administration should be reduced to "crazy" party or irrelevant third party status, with the only remaining "centrist" option to be to vote Republican.

Are they in Wisconsin?

And you know what.

You're welcome.

Technically no, but the only "sides" would be conservative, and "nationalist"; the DNC and everything left of the current Republican administration should be reduced to "crazy" party or irrelevant third party status, with the only remaining "centrist" option to be to vote Republican.

Nothing in the post quoted was about any "parties".

First amendment dumbasses. It's the only reason propaganda piss buckets like Fox news and Breitbart are allowed to exist.

Who cares, they're dead and politically irrelevant in the 21st century, even "originalism" isn't based on blind and historically inaccurate appeals to the "framers" in a vacuum or isolation, or childish, idolatrized views of them having little bearing on Constitutional interpretation presently, historically, or anywhere else; or whatever else is erroneously quoted and asserted in that simplistic argument from authority fallacy which I'm sure the Framers, inquisitive men as they were would have been intellectually apt enough to sport as a potentially 'bad' and fallacious argument to begin with...

Much as there, and still plenty of sound arguments against the system of state and government in its past incarnation; the notion of a popular vote, for one, was likely a mistake; the popular vote should be axed for one, and the electoral college should have sole responsibly for Electing the present; or .

The first Amendment, of course can likewise be amended and stricktened, in a way which effectively and rightfully shuts down and censors "freez peach" except within the context of certain ideologies; namely conservative ones, perhaps in the vein of Russel Kirk or Leo Strauss; other ideologies, those of many contemporary 'liberal' and 'radical' veins in our public and private schools and universities deemed antithetical by the very nature and flavor of them, and denied any false pretense of being tolerated as "accepted speech"; much as left-wing propagandists and rabble rousers abusing their mythical notions of 'rights' to free speech or 'comedian' status to drum up anarchy, violence, and immorality, should be rightfully censored, never given a second of pretense having anything to "say" worthy of being called "speech" by a thinking man or woman on the 'right' side of history to begin with.

Likewise, Christianity and monotheistic faiths as a whole such as Judaism, should have superior legal and Constitutional rights to atheism and heathen or 'polytheistic' religions, and fundable with taxpayer dollars so long as no "one monotheistic faith" is preferred over any others; with the mythical notion of "church and state", even in our current state of affairs separation being abolished in the medium of popular discourse.

The Founders' demons, such as slave ownership or other ills of their day and age, should be fetishized alongside their angels; Christ, for example having been in favor of peace between Samaritans and Jews even during the days of ancient Rome, arguably and potentially far ahead of his time than the Founders were of their time; and Christ as benevolent theocrat, were he up to the job of an earthly kingdom, would, in many ways, likely make for a better governmental experiment than ours is and was to begin with.

Got that tin foil hat on a bit too tight, I presume?
well-informed Democrats don't have tin foil, that's for brainwashed functional moron conspiracy theorist brainwashed functional morons in the GOP. Or that think they're in the GOP LOL. Only for greedy idiot Rich actually.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What conspiracy theory?
The silly conspiracy theories about Trump Colluding with Putin and Boris Badenov, and David Ickish-nonsense like that.
Odd how all intell agencies agree it happened. But you know better, right?
Meh...

It would be interesting to compare what the intelligence agencies said, to what is being said "about it" on social media, and/or whatever theories of the sort were being circulated prior to that, but I doubt I'll get a very clear history on that one, devoid of unnecessary rhetoric and hyperbole.

What conspiracy theory?

Don't pester me with your "cliff notes" version. That's another way of saying it's totally made up.

Yes, the whole thing is out there in public for me to see. That's how I know you are full of shit.
So, unfamiliar with cliff notes then?

A pretty good indicator of a serious lack of education.

Trump says constitution just a piece of paper ?

Trump says constitution just a piece of paper ?
Everything in the Constitution is amendable, even including the first; that's the way it was designed.

Those on the right side of history, may do very well to amend it and remove any notion of 'freez peach" or 'freep res" from leftist and radical ideologies.

Forum List

Back