Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. Republicans don't want to even have a debate on voting rights. What do you think?

Anyone who is too stupid to follow the rules has no right to vote in the first place. Furthermore there is no right to vote as voting is a privilege

Duh, it depends on who makes the rules and who they're designed to keep from voting.

If you follow the rules how does it keep you from voting?

Again because the retards luting Walmart are very rule challenged

While I tend to agree with the sentiment, the word is "looting". Dictionaries can be great things.

What is a dicktinary

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?
I can't get off work.

I can't get a ride and the closest polling place is ten miles away.

How do you get to work?

I'm retired.
Or I'm close enough to walk.
Or my friend works the same place and gives me a ride.

So all you have is bullshit. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn you're stupid. Can you not see I'm pointing out the issues and not talking about myself specifically?

Yet you chose to use first person terminology. Go fucking figure.

So are you really that stupid or is it just an act?

Are you so ignorant as to not understand that language is very important in proper communications. Without accurate terminology communication is impossible.

It isn't hard to vote

Yes, it can be. Particularly if they strike your name from the rolls.
Or when you have to wait 5 hours in line because Republicans don't allow enough polling places or enough days to spread out the volume of voters
So what? They had a good voter ID system to keep the filthy ass welfare queens from using the government for thievery.
Ding Ding Ding.
I never waited more than 3 minutes to vote. Perhaps you are just clueless
Clueless you are my friend. Many heavily Dem districts in GOP states have as much as five hour waits and Repub states are changing regs all over the place to make more of that happen
Then the democratic idiots running the dem districts are the problem. Thanks for clearing that up.

Next

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
Just get a fucking ID and go IN PERSON to the polling place! What's so tough about that?
I can't get off work.

How do you get to work?

I'm retired.

God damn you're stupid. Can you not see I'm pointing out the issues and not talking about myself specifically?

Are you so ignorant as to not understand that language is very important in proper communications. Without accurate terminology communication is impossible.

Work on word comprehension doofus

His post was completely understandable … to a thinking human anyway

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. Republicans don't want to even have a debate on voting rights. What do you think?

Shouldn't owning a gun be painless , easy and no fees?

After all it is a second amendment right

It isn't hard to vote

Or when you have to wait 5 hours in line because Republicans don't allow enough polling places or enough days to spread out the volume of voters
So what? They had a good voter ID system to keep the filthy ass welfare queens from using the government for thievery.
Ding Ding Ding.

Did you not understand the part about GOP states? The Sec of State and legislature sets all that in place
Clueless you are my friend. Many heavily Dem districts in GOP states have as much as five hour waits and Repub states are changing regs all over the place to make more of that happen
Then the democratic idiots running the dem districts are the problem. Thanks for clearing that up.

Next

Read above moron. Those are GOP states with GOP Sec of state and legislatures and they control that

Last edited:
It isn't hard to vote

Ding Ding Ding.

Did you not understand the part about GOP states? The Sec of State and legislature sets all that in place

Next
Smartest thing you babbled all day

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. What do you think?

It absolutely should be. Republicans are trying to establish a a dictatorship by making it harder for people to vote. In Georgia, they are replacing Democrats and Republicans who refused to cheat with GOP members who will cheat. Imagine if Abrams were to win in Georgia and these people decided to throw out enough ballots so she now loses. Biden may have to send troops into these states, declare martial law and conduct free and fair elections.
So you want to be able to allow illegal invaders to vote? You want to ensure PERMANENT Democrat rule over the country?

Undocumented immigrants can't vote...despite any conspiracy theories to the contrary.
Yes they can you ignorant partisan hack

I can't get off work.

How do you get to work?

I'm retired.

Work on word comprehension doofus

His post was completely understandable … to a thinking human anyway

I fully understand what "I" and "my" means, evidently you don't.

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. What do you think?

It absolutely should be. Republicans are trying to establish a a dictatorship by making it harder for people to vote. In Georgia, they are replacing Democrats and Republicans who refused to cheat with GOP members who will cheat. Imagine if Abrams were to win in Georgia and these people decided to throw out enough ballots so she now loses. Biden may have to send troops into these states, declare martial law and conduct free and fair elections.
So you want to be able to allow illegal invaders to vote? You want to ensure PERMANENT Democrat rule over the country?

Undocumented immigrants can't vote...despite any conspiracy theories to the contrary.
Not legally and vey very few of any illegally. I’d bet more Republicans vote using multiple addresses and dead relatives than illegals vote

Present voter ID.
Be a registered voter.
Most importantly a legal American citizen.
What is so hard about that? Every other country requires it.

Not legally and vey very few of any illegally. I’d bet more Republicans vote using multiple addresses and dead relatives than illegals vote
Yes legally in some local elections

Of course. There are qualifications, thus an obstruction - course if you prefer.

Last edited:
Present voter ID.
Be a registered voter.
Most importantly a legal American citizen.
What is so hard about that? Every other country requires it.

You obviously don't understand the full extent of voter suppression. The following link will help you...

It isn't hard to vote

Ding Ding Ding.
Are you a poor person living on the bad side of town?

It isn't hard to vote

Ding Ding Ding.
Are you a poor person living on the bad side of town?

It should, of course.

The problem is how people are defined as eligible. I believe they should be alive, live where they say they live, can prove who they said they are when they registered, and should vote only once.

Some people don't like those ideas.
Everyone likes those ideas. Don’t like the perpetual yet never proven lie of fraud.
Pay attention. Democrats oppose every effort to secure elections.

It should, of course.

The problem is how people are defined as eligible. I believe they should be alive, live where they say they live, can prove who they said they are when they registered, and should vote only once.

Everyone likes those ideas. Don’t like the perpetual yet never proven lie of fraud.

Funny. Please tell us exactly what needs to be "secured" - with "credible" proof.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.

It should, of course.

Funny. Please tell us exactly what needs to be "secured" - with "credible" proof.

Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.
Mindless repetition of bullshit doesn't make it smell any better.

It should, of course.

I think Democrats oppose your ideas of what constitutes securing an election that you can’t show are at risk at all.

Forum List

Back