Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? What do you think?
It should, of course.

The problem is how people are defined as eligible. I believe they should be alive, live where they say they live, can prove who they said they are when they registered, and should vote only once.

Some people don't like those ideas.
Everyone likes those ideas. Don’t like the perpetual yet never proven lie of fraud.
Pay attention. Democrats oppose every effort to secure elections.
Pay attention. Democrats oppose every effort to secure elections.

I think Democrats oppose your ideas of what constitutes securing an election that you can’t show are at risk at all.
That's nice.

It’s not an ever changing obstacle course. Your presumption has no answer

Wrong! It's constantly changing!

1624519391467.png

I have yet to be shown how anyone was prevented from voting.
Tens of thousands have been removed "in error" from voter rolls and only found ot on election day

More importantly , is the DIFFICULTY of voting. The harder it is to vote, the easier it is to win election with fewer but more committed voters...and Republicans ARE committed. They are driven by fear and have been for decades and fear is a powerful motivator.

Make no mistake...this culture wars thing is all about fear...as is pretty much everything Republicans talk about
It isn't hard to vote
Yes, it can be. Particularly if they strike your name from the rolls.
Is it really that hard to check to see if you are a registered voter?
One call to the town hall is all it takes and if you're not listed all you have to do download and mail in a form.

Yeah really difficult.
Have you tried to call the offices of a major metropolitan area?
Voter registration lists are public records anyone can look at them

Tens of thousands have been removed "in error" from voter rolls and only found ot on election day

More importantly , is the DIFFICULTY of voting. The harder it is to vote, the easier it is to win election with fewer but more committed voters...and Republicans ARE committed. They are driven by fear and have been for decades and fear is a powerful motivator.

Make no mistake...this culture wars thing is all about fear...as is pretty much everything Republicans talk about
It isn't hard to vote
One call to the town hall is all it takes and if you're not listed all you have to do download and mail in a form.

Yeah really difficult.
Another hoop to jump through...

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

It's your responsibility to make sure you are on the registered voter lists.

Maybe we should require that everyone register annually which you can do by mail or at the DMV would that stop your whining?

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
that's true, but it's not a response to my question.

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Maybe we should require that everyone register annually which you can do by mail or at the DMV would that stop your whining?
One more obstacle to voting...for people who are legal voters.

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
that's true, but it's not a response to my question.
I have and I had to wait on hold for a long time. But it's your responsibility to make sure you're on the registered voter lists.

Whatever happened to the "with rights come responsibilities" saying?

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

I suppose you want to do away with voter registration altogether.

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

No you're right. We should have to search a database daily in order to ensure that we have not been removed from the voter rolls.

Good plan

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

No you're right. We should have to search a database daily in order to ensure that we have not been removed from the voter rolls.

Good plan
Not daily just before there is an election.

I have to jump through more hoops that than just to buy a box of ammunition and more still to buy a gun

So stop your fucking whining already

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

No, we just want you anti-american whack-jobs to quit fuckin' with it!

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

Nothing about registering to vote has changed in my lifetime other that it's easier than ever.

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

Nothing about registering to vote has changed in my lifetime other that it's easier than ever.
And they might wipe you off the rolls be sure they don't like the neighborhood you're from of that your last name sounds Hispanic or that you're skin color is darker than average or.....

It isn't hard to vote

Yeah really difficult.
Bullshit.

Boo Fuckin hoo.

And they might wipe you off the rolls be sure they don't like the neighborhood you're from of that your last name sounds Hispanic or that you're skin color is darker than average or.....
Suuuuure.

And even if they do it's still easier than ever to register to vote. Personally I think we should have voter permits just like I have to get a pistol permit.

People can pay a fee and get a voter ID that's good for 5 years then there is no need to worry about voter rolls

It should, of course.

The problem is how people are defined as eligible. I believe they should be alive, live where they say they live, can prove who they said they are when they registered, and should vote only once.

This.

And vote fraud should be punished with death.

Forum List

Back