Should Universities be sued for Malpractice?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

If we have "people" graduating from universities that believe men can get pregnant and have mammary glands there is something seriously wrong with the "people" teaching this absurdity, among many others. To assert that "teachers" aren't indoctrinating young vacuous skulls with insane philosophies and pseudo-science is deliberant ignorance. What they have been doing is utterly malevolent and they have done so deliberately.

We have "educated" people who believe 3% of the atmosphere which all human endeavors around the world contribute far less than 5% of that is responsible for the production of a "greehouse gas" that actually only has a 3% capacity of the "greenhouse theory" yet we're all gonna die in 12 years according to brilliant scholars like AOC. If someone comes out of an "educational" institution believing human beings make any difference in the climate, that "school" should be sued for malpractice.

I'm an "uneducated" person, I've only been at universities to provide security and I walked away because these imbeciles aren't worth protecting.

Universities have produced jabbering imbeciles like Hank Johnson....

Then there are "scholars" like John F*(#ing Kerry who want to eliminate CO2 from the atmosphere thus destroying all plant life that exists because of photosynthesis and basically all life on earth...

These blithering imbeciles are "educated"? They owe us hundreds of google dollars (the number not the company) in restitution for the damage they have done to the human race.

Don't like what a university teaches then don't attend. Don't take those classes as well. There. Problem solved.

50% of my graduating class that went to college or university said it was a waste of money and time. They would have gained more useful knowledge working in the career area they chose and had a mentor to teach them.

Actually men do have mammary glands. Men also get breast cancer.

Still, men are not women.

There are way too many people in American colleges and universities. More than half of US HS grads enroll in college, which is absurd.

When I graduated from HS in 1967 average students were not going to college, and a significant percentage of the students who enrolled, failed out. But the colleges geared up for the Boomer generation, and at the same time they lowered the standards for staying in because they didn't want kids failing out and being drafted into the Vietnam war.

When the Boomers passed through the colleges had to fill those seats so they lowered the standard, created bullshit courses and majors, and allowed students to drop courses to avoid failing grades. This is what we have now. It is out of control.

If we have "people" graduating from universities that believe men can get pregnant and have mammary glands there is something seriously wrong with the "people" teaching this absurdity, among many others. To assert that "teachers" aren't indoctrinating young vacuous skulls with insane philosophies and pseudo-science is deliberant ignorance. What they have been doing is utterly malevolent and they have done so deliberately.

We have "educated" people who believe 3% of the atmosphere which all human endeavors around the world contribute far less than 5% of that is responsible for the production of a "greehouse gas" that actually only has a 3% capacity of the "greenhouse theory" yet we're all gonna die in 12 years according to brilliant scholars like AOC. If someone comes out of an "educational" institution believing human beings make any difference in the climate, that "school" should be sued for malpractice.

I'm an "uneducated" person, I've only been at universities to provide security and I walked away because these imbeciles aren't worth protecting.

Then there are "scholars" like John F*(#ing Kerry who want to eliminate CO2 from the atmosphere thus destroying all plant life that exists because of photosynthesis and basically all life on earth...

These blithering imbeciles are "educated"? They owe us hundreds of google dollars (the number not the company) in restitution for the damage they have done to the human race.

Yes. And high schools and junior high schools and grade schools.

They are all why our liberals can’t think.

That statement is a lie - Ben Shapiro has a graduate degree in law from Harvard University (which is a good thing, obviously):

Maybe that was some failed attempt at sarcasm, but why would he lie about having a graduate degree in law? That's something to be proud of.

That statement is a lie - Ben Shapiro has a graduate degree in law from Harvard University (which is a good thing, obviously):

Maybe that was some failed attempt at sarcasm, but why would he lie about having a graduate degree in law? That's something to be proud of.
Ted Cruz is a guy I support for POTUS, and he's an IVY League egg head as well...

Sure some people can resist being indoctrinated by communist filth, but the below average rich shithead that gets into these institutions comes out dangerously stupid and find themselves in positions of power and influence.

This is a serious problem.

These Universities need to be held accountable for taking people's money and failing to actually produce an educated product. A person is not "educated" when their response to the question of "what is a woman" is something as absurd as "I'm not a biologist".

I question if that person can spell biology.

The ivy league school heads should be charged with sedition.
They need to be charged with something, sedition works, treason as well. The fact of the matter is that these institutions are giving certificates of education to people who are clearly nothing more than blithering idiots. They got in these schools because their parents were rich, and as we have seen a couple hollyturd assholes get convicted of buying their vacuous offspring's places in these institutions you know there is something serious wrong going on.

NO ONE should exit a public school kindergarten class confused about GENDER, let alone a fucking university.

Hank Johnson graduated from law school the year after I graduated from high school. He attended college in the late 1970s which is when I started college. His idiocy has no bearing on colleges today, nor then.

They need to be charged with something, sedition works, treason as well. The fact of the matter is that these institutions are giving certificates of education to people who are clearly nothing more than blithering idiots. They got in these schools because their parents were rich, and as we have seen a couple hollyturd assholes get convicted of buying their vacuous offspring's places in these institutions you know there is something serious wrong going on.

NO ONE should exit a public school kindergarten class confused about GENDER, let alone a fucking university.

OK, did you notice exactly when you went off the rails into absolute lunacy?

I wish every other conservative would learn the definition of treason and sedition and stop misusing them!

You come across as an undereducated moron!

OK, did you notice exactly when you went off the rails into absolute lunacy?

I wish every other conservative would learn the definition of treason and sedition and stop misusing them!

You come across as an undereducated moron!
You come across as an asshole pretty much every time I read one of your posts which isn't often because "know it all" dickheads are pretty boring people.

Forum List

Back