Judge Arthur Engoron Should Be Sued For Defamation

Of course the defense is going to claim the lack of evidence. If that defense was universally accepted on face value, then our prisons would be empty. As the OP's linked article states:

“Valuing occupied residences as if vacant, valuing restricted land as if unrestricted, valuing an apartment as if it were triple its actual size, valuing property many times the amount of concealed appraisals, valuing planned buildings as if completed and ready to rent, valuing golf courses with brand premium while claiming not to, and valuing restricted funds as cash, are not subjective differences of opinion, they are misstatements at best and fraud at worst,” the judge wrote.

This trial hasn't interested me all that much, my only contention here is that this is in no way a reflection on what Guiliani is facing in Georgia.

You should take your own advice there bub.

Do you really believe the guy who hired so many felons (Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Bannon etc...) is squeaky clean?

If it were anyone besides your idol, you’d say he’s filthy. Of course since he’s your idol and you are in this cult, all you can do is scream victimization. It’s cultspeak 101. Every cult has done it throughout history.
You are deflecting again, you just can't help yourself.
The DOJ hires a shady biased prosecutor who has already been spanked several times by the higher courts for his tactics in the past, then they get
a judge that is every bit as biased as the prosecutor.
It makes no difference at this level, because it's all going to the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court if necessary.

I don't expect YOU to change, but America sees what is happening and that's why Trumps polling numbers are rising and Biden's
is at historic lows.
Carry on

Without any evidence whatsoever, the biased judge said of Trump's expert witness,

"(Bartov) is a tenured professor, but all that his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say,” Engoron said in his ruling.

How can Engoron get away with this? He should be sued for millions of dollars for defaming someone with zero proof. Isn't that what the left are claiming Rudy Giuliani did? How come they can sue Giuliani for the very same thing Judge Engoron is doing and Engoron not be sued for defamation? Another example of the two tiered justice system.
lol, you twat. read the three page ruling. pay attention to the footnotes.

The DOJ hires a shady biased prosecutor who has already been spanked several times by the higher courts for his tactics in the past, then they get
It makes no difference at this level, because it's all going to the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court if necessary.

I don't expect YOU to change, but America sees what is happening and that's why Trumps polling numbers are rising and Biden's
is at historic lows.
Carry on
Jack Smith prosecuted a governor for literally selling access to his administration.

Is that what you guys think is so shady?

is at historic lows.
Carry on
Deflection 101. The guy hires 5 felons and you’re saying he’s squeaky clean.

Wow, that man doesn't belong behind a bench. He should even be banned from parks.

Democrats still are totally lost in their pure double standards. No discussion starts until they would have the same reaction to the judge saying something that unprofessional to either party, and the same standard is something that just doesn't happen with Democrats. They are hypocrites, liars and racists

Hey, thanks bodecea . And I didn't get you anything. But I LOVE that smokin Trumpatar. MAGA!

Without any evidence whatsoever, the biased judge said of Trump's expert witness,

"(Bartov) is a tenured professor, but all that his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say,” Engoron said in his ruling.

How can Engoron get away with this? He should be sued for millions of dollars for defaming someone with zero proof. Isn't that what the left are claiming Rudy Giuliani did? How come they can sue Giuliani for the very same thing Judge Engoron is doing and Engoron not be sued for defamation? Another example of the two tiered justice system.
Judicial immunity.

The problem is that it's been going on for so long that we're numb to most of it.

That's one of the biggest dangers of this whole disaster.
No fucking kidding.
This unbelievable temper tantrum you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies have been putting this country through over Orange Man BAD is mind numbingly PATHETIC.
:rolleyes:

Yes, the "expert" should sue and then they could go to court to see if the judge was correct or not.

Personally I am betting the "expert" will not give that a try

Actually they'll see if it's a reversible error on appeal. The case was always a foregone conclusion in the NY court. That's getting more apparent all the time.

Forum List

Back