Should Trump show up for Fed Court hearings or let the dems raid and arrest him at Mar-a-lago?

You were the one who brought it up, and now you act like it was me?

Why, I would say it is because you took the comments off topic and got a response on what I just quoted. Get it now,
you want to insult. I will insult in return. If you wish to stay on topic and keep it clean, I will as well.
NIpping at ankles is sexual to you?

You are one weird lady.

NIpping at ankles is sexual to you?

You are one weird lady.
Sexual or not sexual, I am a man, and yes, sexual or not, nipping at ankles is at the least, sexual or weird.

Of course, you being a Democrat, I am sure you would argue many things are not sexual or sexually illegal.

Lady? Hahaha, you are that dumb

Sexual or not sexual, I am a man, and yes, sexual or not, nipping at ankles is at the least, sexual or weird.

Of course, you being a Democrat, I am sure you would argue many things are not sexual or sexually illegal.

No, you misunderstand. nipping at ankles is what an attack poodle does.

It's quite different than when you grab your ankles for trump.

Ha, hahahaha

It is also much different then you licking the drool from biden's chin

Your turn, go!
Yeah, you always make this same, stupid mistake.

You are a squealing cult sheep. yet you think of yourself as normal. So you assume others are the same way.

you're not normal in this regard, and they aren't.

Yeah, you always make this same, stupid mistake.

You are a squealing cult sheep. yet you think of yourself as normal. So you assume others are the same way.

you're not normal in this regard, and they aren't.
You are the one buying Biden's Depends, on ebay. That is not normal.

You support corruption, greed, and power.

You think you are clever with your petty insults. You are an amateur.

Biden, you support Biden, history will look at you, as scum.

You are the one buying Biden's Depends, on ebay. That is not normal.
See, you did it again.

A psychologist would likely tell you that you are making up these fantasies in order to justify your own, embarrassing behavior to yourself.

Little dogs nip at ankles. Only a republican pervert could make that sexual. And you have a girls name for your screen name.

And you're still nipping at my ankles. little dog.

Little dogs nip at ankles. Only a republican pervert could make that sexual. And you have a girls name for your screen name.

And you're still nipping at my ankles. little dog.
It is a record label started by a man. But, I have told you over and over I am a man yet you want to fantasize that I am girl. Yes, we see it is creepitus who is creepy.

You think in the future you might stay on topic or do you always creep around people's ankles

It is a record label started by a man. But, I have told you over and over I am a man yet you want to fantasize that I am girl. Yes, we see it is creepitus who is creepy.

You think in the future you might stay on topic or do you always creep around people's ankles
Kid, you don't mean enough to me to bother remembering.

You've got a feminine screen name It's gonna happen again. Deal with it.

And stop nipping at my ankles.

Kid, you don't mean enough to me to bother remembering.

You've got a feminine screen name It's gonna happen again. Deal with it.

And stop nipping at my ankles.
Poor little baby boy, picking fights and then crying to be left alone.

Go away, don't comment on my comments, put me on ignore, then your little poor feet won't feel pecked.

But, everyone sees, you want to appear smarter, more knowledgeable, but you can't, cause you are on the side of tyranny

Poor little baby boy, picking fights and then crying to be left alone.

Go away, don't comment on my comments, put me on ignore, then your little poor feet won't feel pecked.

But, everyone sees, you want to appear smarter, more knowledgeable, but you can't, cause you are on the side of tyranny
LMAO!!

Feel better now? Have you asserted your "manliness" now?

Go ahead, comment one more time, I'll let you have the last word.

kids-these-days.gif

Talk radio had a discussion on it today...Clay and Buck show. One of the team said it may be better to let Biden's DOJ come and arrest their political opponent and take him away in handcuffs for all to see.

What do you say?

View attachment 901750

I'm good either way. If he fails to show up, that means his fat ass sits in jail with no bond until his court date.

Please don't show up donny.

Forum List

Back