Should Trump show up for Fed Court hearings or let the dems raid and arrest him at Mar-a-lago?

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
Talk radio had a discussion on it today...Clay and Buck show. One of the team said it may be better to let Biden's DOJ come and arrest their political opponent and take him away in handcuffs for all to see.

What do you say?

don't grab.jpg

Talk radio had a discussion on it today...Clay and Buck show. One of the team said it may be better to let Biden's DOJ come and arrest their political opponent and take him away in handcuffs for all to see.

What do you say?

View attachment 901750
Trump should stay laser focused on his poll numbers and get himself arrested.

What do you say?

View attachment 901750
I would love to see Trump in a perp walk! Handcuffed with a bald head, wearing wife beaters, Levi's and sandals. That would be awesome!

What do you say?

View attachment 901750
I hate to break it to you, but the goons who would show up and hogtie the orange pile of shit would probably not be democrats. Same for the juries that are going to send him to federal and State prison.

Not because I'm a Democrat, but because I am not a dumb-assed tRumpling.
Yes, you are a liberal piece of crap Democrat, who as you stated in the other thread, is not to be questioned because you are above everyone else. No different than the old time racists who were above everyone. No different than any of the superior tyrants throughout history, or I should say those who supported the tyrants.

we are not even discussing the original posts because as always, you decide that you can not thus you begin the cheap insults

Yes, you are a liberal piece of crap Democrat, who as you stated in the other thread, is not to be questioned because you are above everyone else. No different than the old time racists who were above everyone. No different than any of the superior tyrants throughout history, or I should say those who supported the tyrants.

we are not even discussing the original posts because as always, you decide that you can not thus you begin the cheap insults
IDK about "above everyone else", but definitely above you.

that is your foot fetish fantasy

you provide nothing but insults, so you are stating I am nipping at insults, you have not provided a rebuttal to the issues I addressed.
Always about weird sex with you creeps.

Why?

Always about weird sex with you creeps.
Why?
Yet I'm still up here, and you're still nipping at my ankles.
You were the one who brought it up, and now you act like it was me?

Why, I would say it is because you took the comments off topic and got a response on what I just quoted. Get it now,
you want to insult. I will insult in return. If you wish to stay on topic and keep it clean, I will as well.

That’s because it was a lazy topic…IOW, nothing but a troll…

The former President along with his legal team will decide if he need be there…

Crepitus should take care, every time Trump does show up his poll numbers go up…

What do you say?
I liked that Trump held a press conference before the hearing and complained that he was forced to be there when he should have been out campaigning. He didn't mention that he was not obligated to be in court but chose to be there.

Forum List

Back