Should Trump seek to replace McConnell/Ryan?

Trump should stay out of it.

It's an internal thing to each of the two bodies. There is no up-side to his screwing around with it. Stay neutral and do his best to work with whoever gets the nod.

Don't be surprised he keeps Ryan. I think we're going to find campaigning thin-skinned Trump is a different guy as POUS, and I'm willing to bet on just that. I fully believe Trump is a very wise man with good intentions, and if that means Ryan keeps his position he'll do it. That said, Trump has NO ISSUES letting someone go if he believes someone else is better for the job. That's very apparent.

Besides, what else other than POUS success does Trump have to prove?

Here, I will help you.

Kentucky prohibits redrawing state legislative district lines mid-decade, before the next Census, but may redraw congressional lines at any time. [Ky. Const. § 33; Richardson v. McChesney, 108 S.W. 322 (Ky. 1908)]

Since the redistricting was done in 2012 and 2013, the earliest it can be done is 2020. Guess which party will probably hold KYs legislature?

He can't do anything except flap his gums.

Trump's accomplished quite a bit by flapping his gums.

Mussolini, David Koresh, Charles Mason, Jim Jones. The list of people that accomplish things by flapping their gums is long, you are right.
I suggest you start watching the Financial Networks as you're making a mockery if Mr. Newton's name.

You can't address the OP so you deflect. Qualifies as gum flapping one would think Charlie.

Trump can replace anyone. Read up on how few powers a president actually has and then try to address the OP. Do you miss the Spahn ranch?

He can't do anything except flap his gums.

Trump's accomplished quite a bit by flapping his gums.

Mussolini, David Koresh, Charles Mason, Jim Jones. The list of people that accomplish things by flapping their gums is long, you are right.
I suggest you start watching the Financial Networks as you're making a mockery if Mr. Newton's name.

You can't address the OP so you deflect. Qualifies as gum flapping one would think Charlie.

Trump can replace anyone. Read up on how few powers a president actually has and then try to address the OP. Do you miss the Spano ranch?
Trump seems to have mastered the Bully Pulpit which is obviously freaking you out or you wouldn't be posting your stupidity.

Forum List

Back