Should Trump seek to replace McConnell/Ryan?

Comical that people think a president has a power like a king. He can't do anything except flap his gums.
Comical that you do not understand the enormous power that a president has as the leader of his party.

He does indeed have one hell of a platform to try and get the leadership in the legislative branch changed.
How foolish you are to think the president can change the leadership of the Senate.

Should Trump seek to replace these RINOs as leaders? Early indications are that he is not going to make that play.

Yes, he should; if they had any principles they would resign, but they are too nasty to do the right thing. They need to go and join their Democratic Party buddies in arms, and quit lying about being 'republicans' and 'conservatives'. For those who are for true reform, the election of Trump is only the beginning; they need to keep it up and complete the purge, while the Democratic Party is dead and won't revive soon.

Should Trump seek to replace these RINOs as leaders? Early indications are that he is not going to make that play.
It's not an easy play....they are entrenched and Trump knows that....Trump knows they are impediments to Making America Great Again and has plenty of time to crush them under their own weight....

No he should try and work with them and try and create unity.

If they can comply with Obama, then they should have no problems complying with Trump.

They complied with corporate lobbyists. If Trump is truly for the people, that's not going to mesh with those ass clowns.

Still Trump should not act like Obama and be a true force of unity.

Even on his way out Obama proves that he could care less about uniting people.

He can't do that. You know that right?

You underestimate his leverage. Trump won even with the system against him. Republicans know they aren't that popular independent of Trump right now.

Last edited:
He is not a dictator so no. The people choose their representation & they in turn choose the leaders. Trump is but a bystander in that process, as he should be.

Trump's surrogates can push the narrative that new leadership is needed if he so desires. This is not a new reality.

He is not a dictator so no. The people choose their representation & they in turn choose the leaders. Trump is but a bystander in that process, as he should be.

Trump's surrogates can push the narrative that new leadership is needed if he so desires. This is not a new reality.
And I can insist that the sky is green. Trump is free to express himself, nothing more

Definitely McConnell.

....And I say this as a resident of Kentucky.

McConnell is such a putz. I don't understand how he rose to his position.
The only thing he has ever done is defeat Democrat after Democrat after Democrat to prevent my state from becoming another Virginia.

Thank God Trump gave us a Republican state house and we can now end the gerrymandering that keeps Yarmuth in office.

Definitely McConnell.

The only thing he has ever done is defeat Democrat after Democrat after Democrat to prevent my state from becoming another Virginia.

Thank God Trump gave us a Republican state house and we can now end the gerrymandering that keeps Yarmuth in office.
The House will Dem in 2018.

Definitely McConnell.

He's the reason Garland isn't a SC Justice. Shouldn't you be ecstatic about that?

McConnell was an Obama puppet.

Definitely McConnell.

He is a Democrat though. He just happens to have an R by his name.

And I can insist that the sky is green. Trump is free to express himself, nothing more

I know that you love to pound your fist and throw tantrums saying stuff isn't so. If Trump wants those guys out, he'll have a great shot at making it happen.

Forum List

Back