Should Trump seek to replace McConnell/Ryan?

He can't do anything except flap his gums.

Trump's accomplished quite a bit by flapping his gums.

Mussolini, David Koresh, Charles Mason, Jim Jones. The list of people that accomplish things by flapping their gums is long, you are right.
I suggest you start watching the Financial Networks as you're making a mockery if Mr. Newton's name.

You can't address the OP so you deflect. Qualifies as gum flapping one would think Charlie.

Trump can replace anyone. Read up on how few powers a president actually has and then try to address the OP. Do you miss the Spano ranch?
Trump seems to have mastered the Bully Pulpit which is obviously freaking you out or you wouldn't be posting your stupidity.

So you project 'freaking out' which is in YOUR head out onto others. Many conservatives have that mental tick so no surprise. But again, you deflect because you can't answer the question in the OP. Piece Of Shit trump has no authority on 'appointing' people in Congess.

I mean seriously, you'll need to at least read the wikipedia version of the separation of powers among the various branches of government before you can even begin to participate. I'm guessing reading isn't your thing so there isn't anywhere for any discussion here to go. You can't participate.

Mussolini, David Koresh, Charles Mason, Jim Jones. The list of people that accomplish things by flapping their gums is long, you are right.
I suggest you start watching the Financial Networks as you're making a mockery if Mr. Newton's name.

You can't address the OP so you deflect. Qualifies as gum flapping one would think Charlie.

Trump can replace anyone. Read up on how few powers a president actually has and then try to address the OP. Do you miss the Spano ranch?

Trump seems to have mastered the Bully Pulpit which is obviously freaking you out or you wouldn't be posting your stupidity.

So you project 'freaking out' which is in YOUR head out onto others. Many conservatives have that mental tick so no surprise. But again, you deflect because you can't answer the question in the OP. Piece Of Shit trump has no authority on 'appointing' people in Congess.

I mean seriously, you'll need to at least read the wikipedia version of the separation of powers among the various branches of government before you can even begin to participate. I'm guessing reading isn't your thing so there isn't anywhere for any discussion here to go. You can't participate.
Repeat after me...
Bully Pulpit.

Trump has teams working on his popular campaign promises and will easily be able to replace Republicans in Congress who don't fall in line.

Repeat after me...
Bully Pulpit.

Trump has teams working on his popular campaign promises and will easily be able to replace Republicans in Congress who don't fall in line.

And he rides magical unicorns through fields of lollipops!

He is powerless.

Repeat after me...
Bully Pulpit.

And he rides magical unicorns through fields of lollipops!

He is powerless.
Repeat after me...
President Elect Donald J Trump.

Both should go.

Ryan certainly, and the other one, Mcconnell too.

Repeat after me...
Bully Pulpit.

Not at all. Ryan and McConnell will be pulling the strings and Trump will dance like a marionette.

Repeat after me...
Bully Pulpit.

Not at all. Ryan and McConnell will be pulling the strings and Trump will dance like a marionette.
. Still buying into the idiocy of Trump being stupid eh ??? LOL

. You actually site wiki-leaks after what it done to your queen ???? HILARIOUS.

Should Trump seek to replace these RINOs as leaders? Early indications are that he is not going to make that play.
He is not a dictator so no. The people choose their representation & they in turn choose the leaders. Trump is but a bystander in that process, as he should be.

Trump's surrogates can push the narrative that new leadership is needed if he so desires. This is not a new reality.
And I can insist that the sky is green. Trump is free to express himself, nothing more
And you really think that you and the POTUS 'expressing' themselves are the same thing?

NO, Trump does not have the outright power to replace them. yes, as the POTUS, he has enormous power is influencing the way the vote goes. That is a fact.

Should Trump seek to replace these RINOs as leaders? Early indications are that he is not going to make that play.
He is not a dictator so no. The people choose their representation & they in turn choose the leaders. Trump is but a bystander in that process, as he should be.

Trump's surrogates can push the narrative that new leadership is needed if he so desires. This is not a new reality.
And I can insist that the sky is green. Trump is free to express himself, nothing more
And you really think that you and the POTUS 'expressing' themselves are the same thing?

NO, Trump does not have the outright power to replace them. yes, as the POTUS, he has enormous power is influencing the way the vote goes. That is a fact.
Does not change the FACTUALITY of my post. Go find someone else to split hairs with.

Does not change the FACTUALITY of my post. Go find someone else to split hairs with.
Factually, you are wrong.

Split hairs?

The entire time many of us have been claiming EXACTLY what I just said. You directly responded to one such poster. You are the one that is demanding that we were wrong because he does not have the unilateral power of changing the congressional leadership. Rather than getting mad that I am 'splitting hairs' how about you actually respond to the points made rather than what you think they say?

Split hairs?

The entire time many of us have been claiming EXACTLY what I just said. You directly responded to one such poster. You are the one that is demanding that we were wrong because he does not have the unilateral power of changing the congressional leadership. Rather than getting mad that I am 'splitting hairs' how about you actually respond to the points made rather than what you think they say?
I didn't say anyone was wrong. I simply stated the FACTS.

#splitmorehairs

*sigh*

For a 'grandpa' you have the maturity of 2 year old.

Fine, you didn't say anything at all so I will not bother actually conversing with you.

Trump can seek to replace the leadership: he will be laughed at by the leadership.

Forum List

Back