Should Trump & Co. do all they can to destroy the Republican Party over the next four years?

I'm all for it.
I will donate all I can to such a cause. It's time the Republican Party breaks free of the Lefts PC programing

It's like mana from heaven. Yes, please.

Careful what you wish for.....

Two parties that don't know how to govern competing for the same vote, I'm good with it.

Versus that other Party that only governs for the people of Mexico and the dregs of American society?

At least you admit the right doesn't know how to govern in the mean time I'll leave the Mexican government to take care of Mexico.

The left is worse.
I cant wait to see how bad things get under Hiden and Heels in the air Harris.
It wont hurt me unless they attack my bank accounts,of course if they do it's gonna get nasty.

Nobody gives a shit about your bank account.
Well I believe everyone who thinks this is bullshit should run the banks and pull out of all stocks. Same day Same time. Banks close at 9:20. Come back tomorrow. When they close at 9;02, come tomorrow. rinse and repeat.

Neat stuff, kid. Nobody cares about your wet dreams.
Ewwwww. You really impress me with 3rd grade. And you bought the Russia hoax....LOLOL
And AH's like you didn't believe our CIA SS etc etc but putins word was your bond

I'm all for it.
I will donate all I can to such a cause. It's time the Republican Party breaks free of the Lefts PC programing

Two parties that don't know how to govern competing for the same vote, I'm good with it.

Versus that other Party that only governs for the people of Mexico and the dregs of American society?

At least you admit the right doesn't know how to govern in the mean time I'll leave the Mexican government to take care of Mexico.

The left is worse.
It wont hurt me unless they attack my bank accounts,of course if they do it's gonna get nasty.

Well I believe everyone who thinks this is bullshit should run the banks and pull out of all stocks. Same day Same time. Banks close at 9:20. Come back tomorrow. When they close at 9;02, come tomorrow. rinse and repeat.

Ewwwww. You really impress me with 3rd grade. And you bought the Russia hoax....LOLOL
And AH's like you didn't believe our CIA SS etc etc but putins word was your bond
Can I ask wtf this means. Code?. Better yet, thanks for leaving.

I'm all for it.

The left is worse.

yes you may ...it means assholes believe putin not our great agencies I call those people repubs Now do you understand ??

I'm all for it.

The left is worse.

yes you may ...it means assholes believe putin not our great agencies I call those people repubs Now do you understand ??
Go to bed dude. I hate mother fucking repukes like you don't know

I'm all for it.

The left is worse.

Go to bed dude. I hate mother fucking repukes like you don't know
You can't hate them more than me

The time and place to reform the republican party is during the primaries

every republican member of congress should have a strong conservative opponent

we wont win them all, and may not even win many at first

but nothing terrifies incumbents more that primary opposition

And where is the primary opposition going to come from?
We got fucked by the GOP in the primaries when we voted them in on the promise they'd do what we elected them to do...and they did fucking nothing but bow down to the dems.
I believe most conservatives come to washington with good intentions

but the shelf life of a conservative in washington is as little as two years and six or 8 max

the swamp is infectious and dont say that it couldnt happen to any of us

If Trump were to start now with his own party and promoted it he'd kick the living shit out of the GOP come 2024.
Agreed

But he would not beat the democrats

even a united GOP may not be able to overcome democrat voter fraud

but a divided GOP certainly cant

Trump had the votes to win even without the support of the GOP.
I dont think so

the swamp rat career republicans need the rank and file that are trump supporters

but trump needs the sleazy corrupt swamp rats too

witness georgia

Trump had the votes to win even without the support of the GOP.
I dont think so

the swamp rat career republicans need the rank and file that are trump supporters

but trump needs the sleazy corrupt swamp rats too

witness georgia

If the election had been fair he would have won Georgia.
The only thing stopping Trump is the cheating.

I'm all for it.

Parties won't matter now that elections are decided by midnight dumps.

So yes, absolutely. The cuckery has no place in the nation.

I'm all for it.
I've always known that there is no difference in the two parties,,
hopefully this shows the republicans they are voting for the wrong people,,

it has nothing to do with trump since hes not much different than them other than his america first ideas,,,
I beg to differ. Trump is significantly different. They wouldn't have tried to destroy him otherwise. He still has some of the negative qualities and beliefs of the establishment Republicans, but he he doesn't have any oobligations to donors. He wasn't controllable, and that's why he scared them so much and hated him. They know they're all douchebags selling their office to the highest bidder. Trump couldn't be bough.

If the election had been fair he would have won Georgia.
Exactly

republicans need to remove the governor and sec of state not start a new party

I dont see how thats going to happen if the dems are allowed to continue to cheat.
Mail in voting will end when the imaginary state of emergency is over. They can't impose it forever. However, giving those two the boot won't solve the main problem. The Dims will be in power permanently after this election.

Forum List

Back