Should Trump be banned from truthsocial.com? Some quotes to help you decide

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I assume that with the very big Liz Cheney loss, far bigger than had ever been anticipated, the January 6th Committee of political Hacks and Thugs will quickly begin the beautiful process of DISSOLUTION? This was a referendum on the never ending Witch Hunt. The people have spoken!

Wow! Was that mean!

Liz Cheney’s uninspiring concession speech, in front of a “tiny” crowd in the Great State of Wyoming, focused on her belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was not, despite massive and conclusive evidence to the contrary, Rigged & Stolen. It was, and that’s not even counting the fact that many election changes, in numerous States, were not approved by State Legislatures, an absolute must. Liz Cheney is a fool who played right into the hands of those who want to destroy our Country!

Really mean. Just plain meanness.

Truth social should ban Trump, or the FCC should ban truthsocial.com. Fact!

truthsocial.com

Last edited:
That delusional cow thought she was going to be president some day.
Even some of the deep thinkers of the left were putting her name out there.
They are so out of touch with normal people. They think the freaks, twinks & idiots represent America when most of the country has decided we've had about enough of their world of wokeness & brokeness

I assume that with the very big Liz Cheney loss, far bigger than had ever been anticipated, the January 6th Committee of political Hacks and Thugs will quickly begin the beautiful process of DISSOLUTION? This was a referendum on the never ending Witch Hunt. The people have spoken!

Wow! Was that mean!

Liz Cheney’s uninspiring concession speech, in front of a “tiny” crowd in the Great State of Wyoming, focused on her belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was not, despite massive and conclusive evidence to the contrary, Rigged & Stolen. It was, and that’s not even counting the fact that many election changes, in numerous States, were not approved by State Legislatures, an absolute must. Liz Cheney is a fool who played right into the hands of those who want to destroy our Country!

truthsocial.com

My feelings are hurt!!! It might take me six years to recover.

Or longer. Hard to say.

Wow! Was that mean!

truthsocial.com
Ohhh. Meanness... don't be a pussy.

Forum List

Back