Hannity: Trump being a felon is not a disqualification

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hannity has finally jumped the shark. Astonishing how the so-called "Party of Law and Order" would get behind a man with a felony charge, if that's where we end up with Trump. Tell me again these people aren't in a cult.

“And the Constitution’s qualifications are simple, you got to be over 35 and a natural born citizen. Being a felon is not a disqualification,” the host continued. “So even crimes potentially far more serious than what is being alleged, potential mishandling of classified information, doesn’t stop somebody from seeking the presidency.”

Hannity has finally jumped the shark. Astonishing how the so-called "Party of Law and Order" would get behind a man with a felony charge, if that's where we end up with Trump. Tell me again these people aren't in a cult.
Well you voted for Hildabeast and she committed treason among her other felonies.
Trump has committed no crimes, remember?

Are you talking a real felony he actually committed, or a felony cooked up by the DOJ and FBI?

Big difference.

It must be cooked up right? The Don is known for being an honest man of integrity....

I do not assume that everything Donald does in on the up-and-up, just as I don't assume everything the DOJ charges people with is valid.

That said.

If you look at the history of DC and Donald, it's pretty clear that these people have seen the man and are finding the crime. In that case, his felony charge means nothing to me.

Tell me again these people aren't in a cult.
I guess there is just no bottom when it comes to standards for them now. They have completely sold their souls.

PjOpeC7.jpg

There is no bottom for Trumpists. They are the lowest scumbags in America.

Being a Felon is an advantage for Republican base

Forum List

Back