Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
No, he should not agree. He should do what other Presidents have done and respond in writing to the questions Mueller decides to present.
and what about a subpoena? and why are you people acting like Trump is guilty and should protect himself.

What basis would Trump have for refusing a Grand Jury subpoena? He is, at minimum, a witness to matters before the Special Counsel.

So is Rod Rosenstein, you stupid turd.

Rosenstein has already interviewed by Mueller, you sad little propaganda slurper.

What basis would Trump have for refusing a Grand Jury subpoena? He is, at minimum, a witness to matters before the Special Counsel.

Trump knows he would have no basis. So he fires some lawyers, hires others and gets to claim 'look they won't let me' as if he listens to other people when he's not facing indictments and possible prison time

No it doesn't, moron. when someone holds a gun to your head and tells you to do something, you do it. A "negotiated" guilty plea is nothing more than that. it proves exactly nothing accept that the prosecutor had the means to make him suffer if he didn't plead guilty.
Nobody held a gun to his head. You sound utterly insane. And it it s always this way with you...when the facts don't align with your fetishes and politics, it's because everyone is engaged in a conspiracy to lie. Nah, it could never be that you are just wrong....nah

Yes, Mueller did hold a gun to his head. If the government prosecutes you, it uses guns to make you comply with the punishement Plea bargain is the same kind of choice a mugger imposes on you when he tells you to hand over your wallet or take a bullet in your belly.

What I do is state the reality of the situation. I don't hide things behind weasel words and euphemisms.

Bullshit.
Hardly. If it weren't for guns being used at some point, then Flynn and his son could just give the FBI the middle finger salute. Only idiots believe the FBI and the government doesn't use guns to enforce laws.

I don't trust cops, FBI included, but no one pulled a gun on Flynn, metaphorical or otherwise. There were federal prosecutors and high-priced defense attorneys working this at a level past the FBI. Flynn took a deal because it was a good deal for him.
Yeah, they kept their guns in their pocket. But we all know that if Flynn gave the FBI the middle finger they would get their guns out and take him into custody. You have to be a major league idiot to believe the FBI doesn't use guns to make people do what they want. The "deal" was only good for him because the FBI would use guns to impose something worse on him if he didn't take it.

You really are a fucking dumbass.

No, he should not agree. He should do what other Presidents have done and respond in writing to the questions Mueller decides to present.
and what about a subpoena? and why are you people acting like Trump is guilty and should protect himself.

So is Rod Rosenstein, you stupid turd.

Rosenstein has already interviewed by Mueller, you sad little propaganda slurper.

Rosenstein shouldn't be involved with the case because he's a material witness, you fucking idiot.

Hardly. If it weren't for guns being used at some point, then Flynn and his son could just give the FBI the middle finger salute. Only idiots believe the FBI and the government doesn't use guns to enforce laws.
I can see you defending relatives and conspirators of the Boston Marathon Bombing in this way.

you're not even worthy of breathing the same air as the majority of Americans. I'd willingly pull the lever on you .. gas it up

Nobody held a gun to his head. You sound utterly insane. And it it s always this way with you...when the facts don't align with your fetishes and politics, it's because everyone is engaged in a conspiracy to lie. Nah, it could never be that you are just wrong....nah

Yes, Mueller did hold a gun to his head. If the government prosecutes you, it uses guns to make you comply with the punishement Plea bargain is the same kind of choice a mugger imposes on you when he tells you to hand over your wallet or take a bullet in your belly.

What I do is state the reality of the situation. I don't hide things behind weasel words and euphemisms.

Bullshit.

I don't trust cops, FBI included, but no one pulled a gun on Flynn, metaphorical or otherwise. There were federal prosecutors and high-priced defense attorneys working this at a level past the FBI. Flynn took a deal because it was a good deal for him.
Yeah, they kept their guns in their pocket. But we all know that if Flynn gave the FBI the middle finger they would get their guns out and take him into custody. You have to be a major league idiot to believe the FBI doesn't use guns to make people do what they want. The "deal" was only good for him because the FBI would use guns to impose something worse on him if he didn't take it.

Flynn entered a guilty plea. That's a fact. What you have is insipid bullshit.

I think he should, but if I were one of his lawyers I'd fall to my knees before him and beg him not to agree to an interview. The truth is a disregarded afterthought in this administration.

Oh, da TROOOOFYNEESSS from you Stalinists. :lol:

The Inquisition is a failure. What Trump should do is take a shit in a brown paper sack, write "Lunch" on it, and send it to Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

Worry about a perjury trap is only relevant to someone who intends to lie.

No it's not. There are plenty of cases in which innocent people have been entrapped in such situations.

No, there are not, although feel free to dig some up.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy:

1. Scooter Libby. The SC knew that Armitage leaked Plame's name, but prosecuted him anyway.

2. Martha Stewart - she was entrapped by Comey.

3. Mike Flynn - even Comey and Strjok thought he didn't lie, but he was bled out by legal expenses and threats against his son into taking a plea.

I think he should, but if I were one of his lawyers I'd fall to my knees before him and beg him not to agree to an interview. The truth is a disregarded afterthought in this administration.

The Inquisition is a failure. What Trump should do is take a shit in a brown paper sack, write "Lunch" on it, and send it to Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.
That would be in line with his maturity level.

I can see you defending relatives and conspirators of the Boston Marathon Bombing in this way.

you're not even worthy of breathing the same air as the majority of Americans. I'd willingly pull the lever on you .. gas it up
Huh? What the fuck does the Boston Marathon have to do with anything? How am I defending defending relatives and conspirators? The bottom line is that the government uses guns to enforce laws. Only a brain damaged idiot would deny such an obvious fact.

Whatever will you wingnut loons do when 2020 ends up looking like 2012 did - where you people melt down on national tv?

and 2018 is shaping up be a precursor of what's in store for you hateful and despicable angry drug addled voters

Worry about a perjury trap is only relevant to someone who intends to lie.

No it's not. There are plenty of cases in which innocent people have been entrapped in such situations.

No, there are not, although feel free to dig some up.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy:

1. Scooter Libby. The SC knew that Armitage leaked Plame's name, but prosecuted him anyway.

2. Martha Stewart - she was entrapped by Comey.

3. Mike Flynn - even Comey and Strjok thought he didn't lie, but he was bled out by legal expenses and threats against his son into taking a plea.

They lied, dude. Get a grip.

Bullshit.

Flynn entered a guilty plea. That's a fact. What you have is insipid bullshit.

It's clear you are perfectly copacetic with the government bankrupting individuals and threatening their children in order to gin up a coerced fake confession.

Forum List

Back