Should Trulmp seek to prosecute hillary for her crimes?

POS trump will be in jail, not likely he'll be able to 'prosecute' anyone. He'll leave his crime family to plunder the White House though I'm sure.

NEVER has anyone needed this more...

8139585abd5d0358c12eb1116704e396.jpg

As much as I would like to see it on one level....I think for the sake of National Unity it is an idea whose time has come and gone....even if it did happen or even if it appears that Trump might do it...Obama would without a doubt issue a retro-active pardon for hillary which would negate such an investigation....as Ford did for Nixon.

So....time to move on...lots of work to be done and to get the work done that needs to be done Trump will need as much unity as possible. Hillary is old, in bad health as well as bill...thus ultimate justice for them will not be long in coming at the hands of Allmighty God............history will show they were the most corrupt politicians ever to hold such high office...truth has a way of eventually coming out....thus history will prove all the allegations that I as well as others have made on here.

Did we have an impact...? I think so...much of what we talked about here made its way onto the consciousness of the nation...I said years ago....right when the mormon won the nomination that Romney was a loser and that he would lose...folks did not want to believe it...they felt sure anyone could defeat obama...they were proved wrong...I was proved right. In addition I said at that time....that what America needed and what America would vote for would be someone who was a combination of Huey P. Long aka the 'kingfish' and Teddy Roosevelt...I think Trump fits that description almost perfectly. He is a populist...not a Republican...and he is strong on National Defense as was Teddy...we will see the formation of a New Republican Party...actually it has already formed...it will become much plainer to see as time goes by....The New Republican Party will champion the working class as Trump has already indicated....he will stand up for those who have been forgotten........and no class has been more forgotten than The White Working Class...even though they are the largest voting bloc in the nation and they are the ones who elected Trump...he will not forget.

He MUST prosecute Hillary.

The mandate he has is to end corruption. Holding Hillary to the law is the 1st step.

It's not going to matter though, Obama WILL pardon her before he leaves office.

The most important thing now (and trump being very wise) understands this....to unify the nation as much as is possible.

and you are correct....the power of Obama being able to pardon hillary would make any effort to prosecute her a waste of time.

As much as I would like to see it on one level....I think for the sake of National Unity it is an idea whose time has come and gone....even if it did happen or even if it appears that Trump might do it...Obama would without a doubt issue a retro-active pardon for hillary which would negate such an investigation....as Ford did for Nixon.

So....time to move on...lots of work to be done and to get the work done that needs to be done Trump will need as much unity as possible. Hillary is old, in bad health as well as bill...thus ultimate justice for them will not be long in coming at the hands of Allmighty God............history will show they were the most corrupt politicians ever to hold such high office...truth has a way of eventually coming out....thus history will prove all the allegations that I as well as others have made on here.

Did we have an impact...? I think so...much of what we talked about here made its way onto the consciousness of the nation...I said years ago....right when the mormon won the nomination that Romney was a loser and that he would lose...folks did not want to believe it...they felt sure anyone could defeat obama...they were proved wrong...I was proved right. In addition I said at that time....that what America needed and what America would vote for would be someone who was a combination of Huey P. Long aka the 'kingfish' and Teddy Roosevelt...I think Trump fits that description almost perfectly. He is a populist...not a Republican...and he is strong on National Defense as was Teddy...we will see the formation of a New Republican Party...actually it has already formed...it will become much plainer to see as time goes by....The New Republican Party will champion the working class as Trump has already indicated....he will stand up for those who have been forgotten........and no class has been more forgotten than The White Working Class...even though they are the largest voting bloc in the nation and they are the ones who elected Trump...he will not forget.

The mandate he has is to end corruption. Holding Hillary to the law is the 1st step.

The most important thing now (and trump being very wise) understands this....to unify the nation as much as is possible.

and you are correct....the power of Obama being able to pardon hillary would make any effort to prosecute her a waste of time.

He still needs to do it, to force Obama to pardon her.

This election was a plebiscite on corruption. Trump MUST strike against the old, corrupt establishment. It is his MOST important campaign promise.

Conservatives are having a hard time coming up with an argument today. Too much conspiracy theory regarding That POS trump being prosecuted.

Hillary's only out is a pardon from Barry.

If he screws her though, yes Trump should go after her for violations of a plethora of laws, rules, etc.

Justice will be trading her pantsuit for a nice prison jumpsuit, XXL.

I may be wrong but I thought that presidential pardon can only be granted to those who have been inducted, tried an found guilty.

Yes...you are wrong.....next?

A prudent Trump would remain silent on the matter until after he's inaugurated and Our Kenyan President is safely back in the village that has so long pined for its missing idiot.

A prudent Trump would remain silent on the matter until after he's inaugurated and Our Kenyan President is safely back int he village that has so long pined for its missing idiot.

finally...someone with some sense...however I expect obama to pardon her before he leaves...just to play it safe...he knows the clintons have too much on him for him to let her go to jail and squawk her head off.

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.
cant pardon until she is convicted. Once he is out of office he cant do anything.
Trump could and has to just wait until January 21st then slam her in prison, nobody can help her at that point.

Why come on here and try and talk about sumptin of which you know nothing?

Trump can issue a 'retro-active pardon' right now if he wants...and you can bet your ignorant ass he will do just that if gets any sort of inkling that hillary will be prosecuted.

If enough of you chumps keep stirring up this talk of jailing hillary...he will more than likely issue such a pardon before he leaves office just to be on the safe side.
whats he going to pardon her for? And why would Trump pardon her anyway?
get over the butt hurt ok? we get it, the whore lost, we got a real president that wont cater to the illegal and lazy. I'm sorry.

He still needs to do it, to force Obama to pardon her.

This election was a plebiscite on corruption. Trump MUST strike against the old, corrupt establishment. It is his MOST important campaign promise.

There will be plenty of that to go after without wasting time on an old hag who has been by the Mercy of All-Mighty God assigned to the dustbin of history.

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.
cant pardon until she is convicted. Once he is out of office he cant do anything.
Trump could and has to just wait until January 21st then slam her in prison, nobody can help her at that point.

Why come on here and try and talk about sumptin of which you know nothing?

Trump can issue a 'retro-active pardon' right now if he wants...and you can bet your ignorant ass he will do just that if gets any sort of inkling that hillary will be prosecuted.

If enough of you chumps keep stirring up this talk of jailing hillary...he will more than likely issue such a pardon before he leaves office just to be on the safe side.
whats he going to pardon her for? And why would Trump pardon her anyway?
get over the butt hurt ok? we get it, the whore lost, we got a real president that wont cater to the illegal and lazy. I'm sorry.

Sorry...i said trump when i meant obama heheh I fixed the error.

A presidential pardon could rescue the Clinton Machine cesspool. Obama can pardon Hillary for anything he wants – for crimes committed or even suspected. This means he can pardon her without an indictment being issued.

So the prior 3 or 4 dozen fucking investigations weren't enough?

Man, you trump fiends have the thickest skulls around.

I would have Mrs. Clinton sign an agreement to never ever seek public office again and let her go.
Yes, that will teach a lesson to the next federal office holder who wants to lie, obstruct, and commit hundreds of felonies.

Personally...I would like to see her in jail....but there are bigger fish to fry...and Obama most likely will issue a pardon anyhow...so why beat a dead horse?

There has never been a honest investigation of the clintons...if there had been they would have been in jail years ago.

The media effectively protected the clintons for decades.

There has never been a honest investigation of the clintons...if there had been they would have been in jail years ago.

The media effectively protected the clintons for decades.

Fuck off. It was a Republican FBI director who cleared her, a Republican congress that cleared her in whitewater, and about 14 Republican committees on Benghazi that cleared her. It doesn't get any more "vindicated" than that. She's guilty of nothing, except not being the stay-at-home mom you cave people want her to be.

Forum List

Back