Should Trulmp seek to prosecute hillary for her crimes?

We need to prosecute the old bitch or STOP prosecuting our honorable service men and women for far less offenses. She belongs in prison and "moving on" requires this to happen.

Hillary's only out is a pardon from Barry.

If he screws her though, yes Trump should go after her for violations of a plethora of laws, rules, etc.

Justice will be trading her pantsuit for a nice prison jumpsuit, XXL.

I may be wrong but I thought that presidential pardon can only be granted to those who have been inducted, tried an found guilty.

As much as I would like to see it on one level....I think for the sake of National Unity it is an idea whose time has come and gone....even if it did happen or even if it appears that Trump might do it...Obama would without a doubt issue a retro-active pardon for hillary which would negate such an investigation....as Ford did for Nixon.

So....time to move on...lots of work to be done and to get the work done that needs to be done Trump will need as much unity as possible. Hillary is old, in bad health as well as bill...thus ultimate justice for them will not be long in coming at the hands of Allmighty God............history will show they were the most corrupt politicians ever to hold such high office...truth has a way of eventually coming out....thus history will prove all the allegations that I as well as others have made on here.

Did we have an impact...? I think so...much of what we talked about here made its way onto the consciousness of the nation...I said years ago....right when the mormon won the nomination that Romney was a loser and that he would lose...folks did not want to believe it...they felt sure anyone could defeat obama...they were proved wrong...I was proved right. In addition I said at that time....that what America needed and what America would vote for would be someone who was a combination of Huey P. Long aka the 'kingfish' and Teddy Roosevelt...I think Trump fits that description almost perfectly. He is a populist...not a Republican...and he is strong on National Defense as was Teddy...we will see the formation of a New Republican Party...actually it has already formed...it will become much plainer to see as time goes by....The New Republican Party will champion the working class as Trump has already indicated....he will stand up for those who have been forgotten........and no class has been more forgotten than The White Working Class...even though they are the largest voting bloc in the nation and they are the ones who elected Trump...he will not forget.

Visible utter destruction of the Clinton's and their criminal empire is very necessary if America is to have a future. I could care less for achieving 'unity' with her low information state dependent backers. Let them return to their foreign homes (including Puerto Rico), move to Canada or even secede coastal Cali. Otherwise they can learn to live by traditional American norms.

If he screws her though, yes Trump should go after her for violations of a plethora of laws, rules, etc.

I may be wrong but I thought that presidential pardon can only be granted to those who have been inducted, tried an found guilty.
That's why we will be able to ignore Obama's pardon, because the Clinton Foundation is a felony generating machine that will continue to produce felonies not covered by the pardon. Then we'll nail the old bitch to the wall.

As much as I would like to see it on one level....I think for the sake of National Unity it is an idea whose time has come and gone....even if it did happen or even if it appears that Trump might do it...Obama would without a doubt issue a retro-active pardon for hillary which would negate such an investigation....as Ford did for Nixon.

So....time to move on...lots of work to be done and to get the work done that needs to be done Trump will need as much unity as possible. Hillary is old, in bad health as well as bill...thus ultimate justice for them will not be long in coming at the hands of Allmighty God............history will show they were the most corrupt politicians ever to hold such high office...truth has a way of eventually coming out....thus history will prove all the allegations that I as well as others have made on here.

Did we have an impact...? I think so...much of what we talked about here made its way onto the consciousness of the nation...I said years ago....right when the mormon won the nomination that Romney was a loser and that he would lose...folks did not want to believe it...they felt sure anyone could defeat obama...they were proved wrong...I was proved right. In addition I said at that time....that what America needed and what America would vote for would be someone who was a combination of Huey P. Long aka the 'kingfish' and Teddy Roosevelt...I think Trump fits that description almost perfectly. He is a populist...not a Republican...and he is strong on National Defense as was Teddy...we will see the formation of a New Republican Party...actually it has already formed...it will become much plainer to see as time goes by....The New Republican Party will champion the working class as Trump has already indicated....he will stand up for those who have been forgotten........and no class has been more forgotten than The White Working Class...even though they are the largest voting bloc in the nation and they are the ones who elected Trump...he will not forget.

Screw Unity…if she did something that is worthy of prosecution…prosecute her.

Just remember that Congress and the FBI both already concluded that there was nothing there. If you’re not a fan of that decision, I understand that. If you’re not a fan of political hit jobs, you have to accept it though. What would happen, for example, if the new AG decided; we’re going to prosecute her anyway? The country goes through a trial, she is exonerated, and then what? Another 59 tries like the GOP did with Obamacare?

Go where the evidence leads you; the nation will be fine. Just make sure you’re following the evidence and not ahead of it.

The truth is the media has covered for the clintons for years....thus there has never been a honest investigation of the clinton crimes...especially those in Arkansas...where there are many victims of the Clinton/dixie mafia collusion.

See the Clinton Chronicles...all you will ever need to know about the clintons.

Its the same story from 2004 it seems. You guys are believing your own BS.

How can obama pardon her if she hasn't been accused of anything?

I agree with sassy ... independent counsel, go from there.

The reality is that nothing has ever stuck to the slime of the clintons, don't expect now to be any different. Take solace in the fact that the one thing she wanted more than anything else, to be the first female potus, was snatched away from her. She was thisclose to it, she could taste it, she believed whole heartedly that it was hers ... and she lost. She is done. The clinton dynasty is OVER. Best. Punishment. Evah!

The method obama could use to exonerate clinton is called a 'retroactive pardon' there is precedent for it. He has already expressed a willingness to do it. So ...the wise will forget about this at least for the time being aka...until obama is out of office.

I agree...her rejection by the American People was the best justice for hlllary...she spent practically her whole life...even suffering under bill in order to achieve the ultimate power....she lost...she has been assigned to the dustbin of history by the American People.

Dude, you have the worst case of "diarrhea of the pie hole" I've ever come across. You should do something about that.

Just remember that Congress and the FBI both already concluded that there was nothing there. If you’re not a fan of that decision, I understand that. If you’re not a fan of political hit jobs, you have to accept it though. What would happen, for example, if the new AG decided; we’re going to prosecute her anyway? The country goes through a trial, she is exonerated, and then what? Another 59 tries like the GOP did with Obamacare?

Go where the evidence leads you; the nation will be fine. Just make sure you’re following the evidence and not ahead of it.

The truth is the media has covered for the clintons for years....thus there has never been a honest investigation of the clinton crimes...especially those in Arkansas...where there are many victims of the Clinton/dixie mafia collusion.

So Clinton won the popular vote ? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Yup. She sure did. I checked

Last edited:

You may be right. I don't know. In fact, I hope you're right. They could start measuring her for her prison jumpsuit right now.

I would have Mrs. Clinton sign an agreement to never ever seek public office again and let her go.

The reality is that nothing has ever stuck to the slime of the clintons, don't expect now to be any different. Take solace in the fact that the one thing she wanted more than anything else, to be the first female potus, was snatched away from her. She was thisclose to it, she could taste it, she believed whole heartedly that it was hers ... and she lost. She is done. The clinton dynasty is OVER. Best. Punishment. Evah!

The method obama could use to exonerate clinton is called a 'retroactive pardon' there is precedent for it. He has already expressed a willingness to do it. So ...the wise will forget about this at least for the time being aka...until obama is out of office.

I agree...her rejection by the American People was the best justice for hlllary...she spent practically her whole life...even suffering under bill in order to achieve the ultimate power....she lost...she has been assigned to the dustbin of history by the American People.

Thanks for that info.

'Justice' ... that's the word I've been searching for. Her losing is the best justice possible. I hope it gnaws at her relentlessly.

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.
cant pardon until she is convicted. Once he is out of office he cant do anything.
Trump could and has to just wait until January 21st then slam her in prison, nobody can help her at that point.

Thanks for that info.

'Justice' ... that's the word I've been searching for. Her losing is the best justice possible. I hope it gnaws at her relentlessly.
It will. But she needs her inner torment to occur behind bars for it to be effective. Being free and obscenely rich affords a lot of forgetfulness.

So Clinton won the popular vote ? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Yup. She sure did. I checked

You must be looking up your ass....they are still counting votes and it has been projected that Trump will win the popular vote as well...........where do all these idjits come from?

POS trump will be in jail, not likely he'll be able to 'prosecute' anyone. He'll leave his crime family to plunder the White House though I'm sure.

He MUST prosecute Hillary.

The mandate he has is to end corruption. Holding Hillary to the law is the 1st step.

It's not going to matter though, Obama WILL pardon her before he leaves office.

Appoint an independent counsel, if they find crimes were committed prosecute....that's how laws work and nobody should get a pass

Obama has already indicated that if an attempt is made to prosecute hillary ...he will issue a retro-active pardon. Case closed.

In fact if he even 'senses' such a scenario of prosecuting hillary might develop...he will most likely issue a pardon....so those of you who are obsessed with prosecuting hillary would do well to keep quiet...until obama is out of office at least.
cant pardon until she is convicted. Once he is out of office he cant do anything.
Trump could and has to just wait until January 21st then slam her in prison, nobody can help her at that point.

Why come on here and try and talk about sumptin of which you know nothing?

Obama can issue a 'retro-active pardon' right now if he wants...and you can bet your ignorant ass he will do just that if gets any sort of inkling that hillary will be prosecuted.

If enough of you chumps keep stirring up this talk of jailing hillary...he will more than likely issue such a pardon before he leaves office just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back