CDZ Should these be a right for every American citizen?

Reagan fucked the American workforce.
That was neither Reagan's fault nor anything Reagan really had any control over, notwithstanding "the usual" mental health gun control bar, which is the price to pay for all that involuntary servitude and slavery of healthcare in America. The President of the United States isn't with you in the doctor's office. That's not his role. Nor can the President stop a freight train in its tracks by executive order.

That was neither Reagan's fault nor anything Reagan really had any control over, notwithstanding "the usual" mental health gun control bar, which is the price to pay for all that involuntary servitude and slavery of healthcare in America. The President of the United States isn't with you in the doctor's office. That's not his role. Nor can the President stop a freight train in its tracks by executive order.
Reagan made deals with every state senator that their businesses would have almost unlimited access to Japanese and Chinese business visas, so yes, Reagan, at Wall Street’s bidding, was primarily to blame.

I know he fucked the unions. I lost everything I had under that bastard.
The unions were screwed up to begin with. All they ever been in reality is an EEO/DOE system run as extension of a corporate human resources department or an employee benefits department at any given "unionized" corporation.

The unions were screwed up to begin with. All they ever been in reality is an EEO/DOE system run as extension of a corporate human resources department or an employee benefits department at any given "unionized" corporation.
So the corruption went from the unions to Wall Street.
Walk Street has a Union…Banquets and BBQs for the uber wealthy.

Reagan made deals with every state senator that their businesses would have almost unlimited access to Japanese and Chinese business visas, so yes, Reagan, at Wall Street’s bidding, was primarily to blame.
Neither the medieval European healthcare system of the United States today nor the European pharmaceutical industry on which it is based is particularly the fault of the Japanese or Chinese, although some of them have certainly taken advantage of the carnage of human flesh for profit along with the rest of the American medical Establishment.

So the corruption went from the unions to Wall Street.
Walk Street has a Union…Banquets and BBQs for the uber wealthy.
Wall Street is is certainly as corrupt as the labor unions — that's the Lower Manhattan District in federal court where they run the unions that run the corporations.

Neither the medieval European healthcare system of the United States today nor the European pharmaceutical industry on which it is based is particularly the fault of the Japanese or Chinese, although some of them have certainly taken advantage of the carnage of human flesh for profit along with the rest of the American medical Establishment.
I didn’t blame the business visas, I blamed the scumbag named Reagan for causing the death of the American Dream.
Trump ran an anti-Reagan campaign without mentioning Reagan’s name.
I don’t forgive either Wall Street or Reagan for the eventual collapse of the US.

You don't know what you are talking about. I lived through it.

And?
Were you expecting them to run a lunch room?

I didn’t blame the business visas
Those flooded our country with Made-In-China junk.
I blamed the scumbag named Reagan for causing the death of the American Dream.
Reagan was a Hollywood movie star, and one-time governor of California, "The Governator." There's quite a Chinatown in San Francisco, and that was his hometown constituency. He never could escape the Hollywood crew's demands for mental health gun control at all costs, either.

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

Should these be a right for every American citizen?
you dont understand what a right is do you??

if it takes another person to pay for it and get it its not a right

Forum List

Back