Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

I've said this for years.
Remittance monies from the US is second only to PEMEX when it comes to money makers for mexico.
Yes, illegal alien migration into the US is a massive money maker for the home countries as well as China and the drug cartels. You would think our government might want to put a stop to it but neither Party seems very interested. Donald Trump was the only President we've had that tried but the Democrats squashed and mocked his efforts.

Yes, illegal alien migration into the US is a massive money maker for the home countries as well as China and the drug cartels. You would think our government might want to put a stop to it but neither Party seems very interested. Donald Trump was the only President we've had that tried but the Democrats squashed and mocked his efforts.

Trump's wall is a waste of money and a vanity. Fining employers will work quickly and illegals will self deport.

Oh that's gonna work great with paying for energy, cars, food, travel, banking. I'm sure the gop is gonna jump on that bus. LOL
Sure they will....it should have been jumped on years ago....sending American currency unexchanged to another place outside of the local money loop is theft of wealth.
Let them go back to their own impoverished nation and work for slave wages to give their families OR...show some respect for the wealth that was created here and contribute to it.

JO

Trump's wall is a waste of money and a vanity. Fining employers will work quickly and illegals will self deport.
The "Wall" was only part of the solution but now funding has been cut for all forms of border security and border agents are quitting in record numbers. Your solution of fining employees is retarded and will only punish small American business owners and will do nothing to stem the flow of immigrants into this country. I've lived near the border for 40 years I know what I'm talking about. You obviously do not.

Sure they will....it should have been jumped on years ago....sending American currency unexchanged to another place outside of the local money loop is theft of wealth.
Let them go back to their own impoverished nation and work for slave wages to give their families OR...show some respect for the wealth that was created here and contribute to it.

JO

No other countries do that. It's just another cheesey Trump idea.

The "Wall" was only part of the solution but now funding has been cut for all forms of border security and border agents are quitting in record numbers. Your solution of fining employees is retarded and will only punish small American business owners and will do nothing to stem the flow of immigrants into this country. I've lived near the border for 40 years I know what I'm talking about. You obviously do not.

Not for long. Employers will fire their illegals and the problem will be solved in six months. Other countries have done it very successfully.

We don’t have enough workers because of all the government handouts. Stop giving away other’s people money to able-bodied adults, and we will hav enough workers.
We lacked workers when Trump was potus before the pandemic, that was why he crowed about workers' pay going UP. It's on steroids now. HAPPY?

JO
It just makes you wonder why all those gop led corporations didn't jump on this bus before, doesn't it.

I imagine they also understand how that is impossible as has been discussed endlessly. Now cut off the jobs and it does become easier.
Its impossible only to globalist libs who dont really want to stop adding more illegals to the underclass of poor people in America

Its impossible only to globalist libs who dont really want to stop adding more illegals to the underclass of poor people in America

It might be something they don't want to address either .

I am good with this. Hell, would not even bother me if we did it to those here legally
Except for the whole new tax on free trade... I say a massive violation of NAFTA and WTO....

Then all US repatriating of money would be taxed as well...

So then a massive tax hike...

So you are anti globalist...

Then don't buy a smart phone or any other electronic goods... Don't want you to be a hypocrite...

The dems have offered employer fines and added border security for years, so long as employed families who've been here for years - with kids who CAN'T BE DEPORTED BECAUSE OF THE 14TH AMEND PROHIBITING A SLAVE CLASS OF NON CITIZENS - are just given some legal status. And the IRONY is that WE'RE BROKE AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COURT'S TO DEPORT THEM ANYWAY.

And it's not that the dem pols are being good guys. What they proposed is what their voters want.

Other than abortion and immigration, I'm pretty willing to criticize dem policy, but on these two, they're consistent with the maj of voters on policy if not implementation.

It might be something they don't want to address either .
They certainly dont want to think about the consequences of their policies

Trump voters are deadly serious about ending the flood of illegal aliens who are a net loss for America

Whether that happens under trump or his successor remains to be seen but the threat of meaningful immigration reform will not go away

They certainly dont want to think about the consequences of their policies

Trump voters are deadly serious about ending the flood of illegal aliens who are a net loss for America
No they aren't.

Whether that happens under trump or his successor remains to be seen but the threat of meaningful immigration reform will not go away

Threats without actions are worthless.

Forum List

Back