Texas politicians and law enforcement finally declaring an “invasion” at our southern border.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Up until now nobody has had the balls to do so…it’s good to see people finally using the proper description. They must be xenophobic racists.

Up until now nobody has had the balls to do so…it’s good to see people finally using the proper description. They must be xenophobic racists.

well we know that demofks hate americans and will do whatever to remove americans. All the states just complying is sad.

SO, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas have now declared an INVASION..

Biden will do nothing about this except try to keep them from enforcing the law. The abrogation of US law and Bidens duties as president make this an impeachable offense. This is Treason against the United States. November can't get here fast enough. I am waiting for INS to tell Biden to pound sand and enforce the laws.

Mayorkus and others in the top managment need to be made examples of. Criminal bastards.

I would love to see SCOTUS put the Biden administration in a contempt citation for abrogating his duty to ENFORCE THE LAWS. This is causing injury to the states, so it is a very real possibility.

It does seem that
I would love to see SCOTUS put the Biden administration in a contempt citation for abrogating his duty to ENFORCE THE LAWS. This is causing injury to the states, so it is a very real possibility.
I would like to see that happen as well as holding other elected officials responsible for refusing to fulfill their duties and putting their citizens at risk.
Not going to happen though

Call up the Texas Guard and engage the invading enemy with deadly force.

1657119593945.png

It does seem that

I would like to see that happen as well as holding other elected officials responsible for refusing to fulfill their duties and putting their citizens at risk.
Not going to happen though
The court has the ability to tell them to enforce the laws as written. Biden cannot pick and choose what he wants to enforce. This crap needs to be put down today. Enforce the law or face criminal treason charges. Our government is so damn corrupt... Now I see why the French just beheaded everyone involved.

The court has the ability to tell them to enforce the laws as written. Biden cannot pick and choose what he wants to enforce. This crap needs to be put down today. Enforce the law or face criminal treason charges. Our government is so damn corrupt... Now I see why the French just beheaded everyone involved.
My grandfather advocated hanging the entire Congress every twenty years.
I wonder if having a declared invasion is valid legal defense for hunting illegals.

Forum List

Back