Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

Yeah.....I used to work construction and in a plant.....and these fuckers stole our jobs. The plant owners would pay them half what they paid the illegals....and they would undercut our bids on jobs.
They are the reason so many are out of work and wages suck in CA.
Looks like we need to go after the plant owners

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yea, don’t touch those making a profit off of illegal labor, chase down some guy trying to support his family
Making a profit for themselves, staying in business instead of going bankrupt, and sustaining the economy

How about this?

Offer a reward for info about illegals in the workplace

If found to be true arrest and deport the illegals immediately and fine the employer if he did not clear them through e-verify

Well, he had majorities for 6 years, so I guess that gop didn't want to deport all those illegals who were working for people voting for gopers. And like this surprises anyone with half a brain ... not.
I have already agreed that its a bipartisan problem that repubs in washington contribute to

Cant you take yes for an answer?

Thats s total 180 flip from what you said about employers

“That is the idea behind locking up employers of illegals

Lock up just one and the others will be too afraid to hire illegal workers”

Employers have no way of knowing who is illegal either

Its governments job to stop illegals from overrunning the country not private citizens

Expand E Verify and fine employers $1000 per day per illegal.

Making a profit for themselves, staying in business instead of going bankrupt, and sustaining the economy

How about this?

If found to be true arrest and deport the illegals immediately and fine the employer if he did not clear them through e-verify

That's basically what many of us have said forever only to get countered. (outside of the fact you have to have a hearing to prove the people are here illegally).

Agree. And we can do that by pulling back some of these government handout programs.

It‘s obvious that Democrats want to get as many voters onto government support as possible, and bring in lowlife illegals to do actual jobs,

Illegals can't vote no matter what Trump says. Trump employed undocumented illegals for decades at his hotels and resorts.

How about this?

Making excessive profit of of paying workers low pay and no benefits

If you can’t stay in business without cheating, you don’t belong in business

I have already agreed that its a bipartisan problem that repubs in washington contribute to

Cant you take yes for an answer?
What I can't take is guys like you who keep proposing doing something that has failed over and over, while no one ever really tried meting out punishment on employers that will hurt them enough to stop employing them.

Well, actually I admit GA tried this with agricultural workers, and the growers revolted. But the gop never tried actually making enough guest workers legally available for agricultural needs, because people like you will SCREAM SOFT ON ILLEGALS.

That's basically what many of us have said forever only to get countered. (outside of the fact you have to have a hearing to prove the people are here illegally).
I have never opposed that idea either

But I have butted heads with Tweeners like Mac1958 who refuse to compromise by simultaneously closing the border to a fresh supply of illegals

How about this?

They will self deport if employers fire them.

So I'm supposed to follow the law when paying people who broke the law to enter this country? How sick is that.

I have never opposed that idea either

But I have butted heads with Tweeners like Mac1958 who refuse to compromise by simultaneously closing the border to a fresh supply of illegals
Well, we don't have enough workers now, and those 12 million or so illegal immigrants here now are working! So, you might get some agreement on more catch and throw back, if you also proposed some guest worker provision for guys who've been working here for years.

You would not day that if you were a construction sub contractor with 5-10 employees with a mortgage hanging over your head

You need the work and its usually secured by being the lowest bidder in a market where all the other subs are hiring illegals aldo

isac have never opposed that idea either

I imagine they also understand how that is impossible as has been discussed endlessly. Now cut off the jobs and it does become easier.

The lady at Wal Mart has no way to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's quite sad that it seems we want to put enforcement on some person working a counter at Wal Mart as opposed to those who are supposed to be in charge of enforcing the law against those who write them their pay checks to start with.
Which lady?

Damn sure not one at the checkout stand.

Forum List

Back