Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

LOL

Why don’t you go after the employers if the money is illegal?
Bidumb won’t protect the border, flys these people all over the country in the middle of the night, hands them booklets on how to get welfare and you think they’re going to go after employers? You’re a clown.

Well, we don't have enough workers now, and those 12 million or so illegal immigrants here now are working! So, you might get some agreement on more catch and throw back, if you also proposed some guest worker provision for guys who've been working here for years.
Nothing wrong with guest worker Visas. Most countries have that, but they don't take the money they send home to their families.

The lady at Wal Mart has no way to determine who is here legally and who is not. It's quite sad that it seems we want to put enforcement on some person working a counter at Wal Mart as opposed to those who are supposed to be in charge of enforcing the law against those who write them their pay checks to start with.

This.

To even establish an infrastructure for something like this would be an undertaking and that's assuming it would even be legal in the first place.

Well, we don't have enough workers now, and those 12 million or so illegal immigrants here now are working! So, you might get some agreement on more catch and throw back, if you also proposed some guest worker provision for guys who've been working here for years.
We don’t have enough workers because of all the government handouts. Stop giving away other’s people money to able-bodied adults, and we will hav enough workers.

Looks like we need to go after the plant owners
Spoken like a true communist.
The Feds refuse to enforce immigration laws....so businesses are just taking advantage of it.....and the residents suffer because of the negligence of the federal government.
Your only solution is to fuck the rich man.
They're the only reason you're not living in a fucking cave or a tree hut in the woods.

Illegals aliens sent home $550 billion in 2019. if we were to levy a 30% transfer fee, the approximately $160 billion they and their children cost us would be covered. Shouldn’t illegals cover their own costs rather than saddle honest Americans with the billions of expense associated with them?

Why should I have to prove my citizenship to send money to someone outside of the country? It's none of your business what my reason is to send someone else money. It is mine, after all.

Illegals aliens sent home $550 billion in 2019. if we were to levy a 30% transfer fee, the approximately $160 billion they and their children cost us would be covered. Shouldn’t illegals cover their own costs rather than saddle honest Americans with the billions of expense associated with them?

No, those people should be deported immediately

I don't know of a single country that takes money from foreign nationals who send money home. That was another embarrassing idea from Trump.
No, that was a smart idea. The fact that other countries don't do it only shows how stupid they are.

Why should I have to prove my citizenship to send money to someone outside of the country? It's none of your business what my reason is to send someone else money. It is mine, after all.
I didn’t say you have to prove citizenship. I said you have to prove you’re here legally.

And it IS my business when people break into our country illegally and my taxes have to provide for their families.

Forum List

Back