Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

The dems have offered employer fines and added border security for years, so long as employed families who've been here for years - with kids who CAN'T BE DEPORTED BECAUSE OF THE 14TH AMEND PROHIBITING A SLAVE CLASS OF NON CITIZENS - are just given some legal status. And the IRONY is that WE'RE BROKE AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COURT'S TO DEPORT THEM ANYWAY.

And it's not that the dem pols are being good guys. What they proposed is what their voters want.

Other than abortion and immigration, I'm pretty willing to criticize dem policy, but on these two, they're consistent with the maj of voters on policy if not implementation.
Say what? You think the majority of voters agree with you on illegal immigration? That and inflation will have the Dems kicked to the curb on November.

The dems have offered employer fines and added border security for years, so long as employed families who've been here for years - with kids who CAN'T BE DEPORTED BECAUSE OF THE 14TH AMEND PROHIBITING A SLAVE CLASS OF NON CITIZENS - are just given some legal status. And the IRONY is that WE'RE BROKE AND DON'T HAVE ENOUGH COURT'S TO DEPORT THEM ANYWAY.

And it's not that the dem pols are being good guys. What they proposed is what their voters want.

Other than abortion and immigration, I'm pretty willing to criticize dem policy, but on these two, they're consistent with the maj of voters on policy if not implementation.
I will never agree to another amnesty under any conditions

Its true that thanks to foot dragging by the pro illegal alien lobby some illegals have been here for decades

If they can pass a full background check with no criminal history and have a steady job I sm willing to give them a green card but NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP - EVER

If they have American born children the kids
are safe from deportation but no one else is

And when i say “clean record” I mean squeaky clean

One drunk driving conviction 20 years ago puts them on the borderline of deportation

Add one domestic abuse charge to that and back to mexico they go

We already have employer fines, but Dims won't enforce them.

Any alien who is here illegally can be deported, and should be. I don't care how long they've been here.

Trump's wall is a waste of money and a vanity. Fining employers will work quickly and illegals will self deport.
Flat out lie. I've proven hundreds of times that walls work, and they are cheap compared to the cost of illegal aliens.

I didn’t say you have to prove citizenship. I said you have to prove you’re here legally.
Semantics. If I decide to send $1000 to relatives overseas I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

And it IS my business when people break into our country illegally and my taxes have to provide for their families.

Take that up with your elected officials.

You are dreaming

They will park their butts here and go on welfare
Yup. And the libs will be defending it - talking about the “immigrants” in need, overlooking that they are here ILLEGALLY. You can see in this thread how they skip right over the ILLEGAL part.

You are dreaming

They will park their butts here and go on welfare

Nope. It's a fact.
Flat out lie. I've proven hundreds of times that walls work, and they are cheap compared to the cost of illegal aliens.

They don't work. Trump's wall has fallen over, washed out. Illegals dig under it and climb over it.

Most illegals are not eligible for welfare. Look it up.

Semantics. If I decide to send $1000 to relatives overseas I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Are you here illegally? Then you have nothing to worry about.

But if you are here illegally, and American taxpayers are being burdened to the tune of $160 billion a year because you broke OUR laws, we have every right to try and capture that.

If proof of legal status helps solve the illegal alien problem i support it

Nope. It's a fact.

They don't work. Trump's wall has fallen over, washed out. Illegals dig under it and climb over it.

Most illegals are not eligible for welfare. Look it up.
Turds like you keep ;lying about it, but ethe empirical evidence shows they work amazingly well.

You will never stop lying.

Forum List

Back