Should there be a transfer fee to every person sending money to their “home country” if they can’t prove they are here legally?

Nope. It's a fact.

They don't work. Trump's wall has fallen over, washed out. Illegals dig under it and climb over it.

Most illegals are not eligible for welfare. Look it up.
If they have a child born in America they are eligible for welfare

Nope. It's a fact.

They don't work. Trump's wall has fallen over, washed out. Illegals dig under it and climb over it.

Most illegals are not eligible for welfare. Look it up.
All their little anchor babies are. And as a result, parents who came here illegally can get a portion of their rent subsidized, while honest Americans are on waiting lists, looking for subsidized housing.

Why should ANY illegal alien parent get to enjoy cut-rate rent, paid for by American taxpayers?

Turds like you keep ;lying about it, but ethe empirical evidence shows they work amazingly well.

You will never stop lying.

The wall is a Trump vanity...

All their little anchor babies are. And as a result, parents who came here illegally can get a portion of their rent subsidized, while honest Americans are on waiting lists, looking for subsidized housing.

Why should ANY illegal alien parent get to enjoy cut-rate rent, paid for by American taxpayers?

I want them to leave, don't you?

I want them to leave, don't you?
I don’t want them coming here in the first place. But the only way they’ll leave is if we deport them. There are too many American taxpayer benefits here for them to go willingly.

I don’t want them coming here in the first place. But the only way they’ll leave is if we deport them. There are too many American taxpayer benefits here for them to go willingly.

I've seen illegals in the grocery store using food stamps to buy diapers and baby formula.
I’ve seen illegals in the waiting room of the ER, getting ready to receive expensive top-notch care courtesy of the American taxpayer, while I had to drive 30 minutes away bleeding all over the car to an Urgent Care facility because I couldn’t afford the $5,000.

You know something is wrong when a tax-paying American citizen has to go to Urgent Care, and of course pay for it, while the illegal alien gets the ER doctor to look at her little son’s scraped knee free-of-charge (to her).

What's your point, asshole? We all know that no Dim would ever vote for such a bill.

I will never agree to another amnesty under any conditions

Its true that thanks to foot dragging by the pro illegal alien lobby some illegals have been here for decades

If they can pass a full background check with no criminal history and have a steady job I sm willing to give them a green card but NO PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP - EVER

If they have American born children the kidsBut
are safe from deportation but no one else is

And when i say “clean record” I mean squeaky clean

One drunk driving conviction 20 years ago puts them on the borderline of deportation

Add one domestic abuse charge to that and back to mexico they go
The pro illegal alien lobby was gop policy from 1980 through 2008, and I voted for a few gopers, LOL I worked with illegal aliens too.

But I agree with you so far as no violent felony (and that includes DUI), we could just give them a green card. Personally, I wouldn't give them soc sec eligibiltiy, but they pay the payroll taxes, and no Obamacare eligibility either. Not to be an asshole, but when they came here, that was not part of the nod and a wink deal we offered to ignore illegal immigration.

I doubt the dems would give that much, but I would happily, in exchange for serious fines on employers and a vigorous catch and pitch back over the border for all immigrants without legal status, including amnesty seekers.

Reuters puts a lib spin on it. The anchor babies get full welfare, even if mamasita climbs over the fence at 9 months pregnant and gives birth the next day.

The pro illegal alien lobby was gop policy from 1980 through 2008, and I voted for a few gopers, LOL I worked with illegal aliens too.

But I agree with you so far as no violent felony (and that includes DUI), we could just give them a green card. Personally, I wouldn't give them soc sec eligibiltiy, but they pay the payroll taxes, and no Obamacare eligibility either. Not to be an asshole, but when they came here, that was not part of the nod and a wink deal we offered to ignore illegal immigration.

I doubt the dems would give that much, but I would happily, in exchange for serious fines on employers and a vigorous catch and pitch back over the border for all immigrants without legal status, including amnesty seekers.
I don't care if they have been perfect angels since they broke the law by crossing our border. I want them all gone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back