Should the USA have teamed with the Germans

no, it wasn't a vast majority
..it's like American elections--not a vast majority AND not everyone votes
..there were a lot of people that HATED hitler

I see you continue to remain ignorant. I don't know why but you don't even seem to want to think about your responses.

Yep, a lot of people HATED Hitler, they were slated for the concentration camps.

Take a couple of days to update yourself on the history of Hitler, Germany, and the Nazis.

I maintain, and you have produced nothing to show that the vast majority of German did NOT approve of Hitler. Pre and during the war.

Yes. Dachau was built to house and abuse domestic enemies. Most Germans were fairly passive politically, and the Reds looked like much more of a radical threat than the Nazis and other right wingers did. With the alliance with the Prussian right wingers the Nazis and the right wing corporate fronts, the head of the Prussian police was a former Kruppe manager, Papen made Hitler the Chancellor, as the leader of the largest right wing Party and Goering's protege.

I see you continue to remain ignorant. I don't know why but you don't even seem to want to think about your responses.

Yep, a lot of people HATED Hitler, they were slated for the concentration camps.

Take a couple of days to update yourself on the history of Hitler, Germany, and the Nazis.

I maintain, and you have produced nothing to show that the vast majority of German did NOT approve of Hitler. Pre and during the war.

Yes. Dachau was built to house and abuse domestic enemies. Most Germans were fairly passive politically, and the Reds looked like much more of a radical threat than the Nazis and other right wingers did. With the alliance with the Prussian right wingers the Nazis and the right wing corporate fronts, the head of the Prussian police was a former Kruppe manager, Papen made Hitler the Chancellor, as the leader of the largest right wing Party and Goering's protege.
..yes, and that's another reason why a lot of the German people did not like hitler

..yes, and that's another reason why a lot of the German people did not like hitler

The right wing taken as a majority outstripped the left by a large margin; in parliamentarian type systems this matters.

The right wing taken as a majority outstripped the left by a large margin; in parliamentarian type systems this matters.
.....like many countries all over---the head of state/party rarely has a vast majority of support
...there are many different sects/tribes/classes/races/religions/etc etc....

FDR's sickening refusal to help the German resistance deserves history's harsh condemnation, as Thomas Fleming documents:

That's just foolish.

In case you had not noticed, Germany was one of the belligerents in the war vast majority of German citizens strongly approved of Hitler.

As you know, FDR strongly supported the resistance in the countries captured by Hitler. Britain set up training schools for the resistance to attend and flew in supplies, weapons and ammunition. The BBC was used to deliver coded messages to the resistance every night at 9:00 pm. The rest of the day they broadcast music, and whatever. The radio transmissions were broadcast in every language of the captured countries.
AND---you say ''strongly''' ---that's even more ridiculous

..you must've went to the BLM School of Math if you think 43% is a VAST majority!!!
hahahahahahhaha

What year was that again?
you don't know the year???!! OMG
1933 --and it's irrelevant anyway

Oh, I know the year. I wanted you to post it to make MY point.

World War II, began September 1, 1939, by which time, Adolph Hitler had six years to bombard the German people with their greatness and "benefits". By 1939, the German people, and many industry leaders around the world thought Adolph Hitler was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
1. pure bullshit
2. AS USUAL--I post facts, evidence and stats --you people post babble crap....you back it up with NOTHING
3. you, like many, are shallow thinkers---you think in movie/tv/etc terms
---Night of the Long Knives was 1934!!!!!!! the German people were not stupid!!!!!! they saw that and knew they were in trouble
..they learned real fast

No, the German people were not stupid, they were led by freebies and a lot of promises. You know, just like the Democrats do each year, and deliver nothing.

By 1938, Hitler had given full employment, they had free health care, they received free vacations and many other benefits. Hitler admired Henry Ford and what Ford had accomplished with his assembly line and cutting the cost of a new Ford to $395.00.

Hitler said... every German workman, he said, should own an automobile, just as in the United States. Herefore in this country where there was only one motor-car for every fifty persons (compared to one for every five in America) the workman had used a bicycle or public transportation to get about. Now Hitler decreed that a car should be built for him to sell for only 900 marks ($396)...

Dr Ley's ingenious plan was that the workers themselves should furnish the capital by means of what became known as a 'pay-before-you-get-it' installment plan - five marks a week, or if a worker thought he could afford it, ten or fifteen marks a week. When 750 marks had been paid in, the buyer received an order number entitling him to a car as it could be turned out.

Oh, no one ever got a Beetle.

People had plenty to eat, good jobs, they were thrilled.

I fail to see why you demand to believe a lie?

Here are a few more facts, now I'm finished. You're eager to be the Troll, so go ahead.

Hitler's Popularity 1932-1944

After Hitler came to power, there were no further elections and therefore no reliable means for measuring his personal popularity with the populace. Remember from the summer of 1933 onwards there was no free press, no opposition parties, and no independent trade unions. In short, there was no public means of voicing dissent or discontent.

Mass rally in Germany

Nevertheless, there is a strong consensus among historians and eye-witnesses that Hitler's popularity soared in the early years of his regime as he delivered on his economic promises of eliminating unemployment, stabilizing the currency domestically while at the same time ripping up the humiliating and hated Versailles Treaty with impunity.

FDR's sickening refusal to help the German resistance deserves history's harsh condemnation, as Thomas Fleming documents:

That's just foolish.

In case you had not noticed, Germany was one of the belligerents in the war vast majority of German citizens strongly approved of Hitler.

As you know, FDR strongly supported the resistance in the countries captured by Hitler. Britain set up training schools for the resistance to attend and flew in supplies, weapons and ammunition. The BBC was used to deliver coded messages to the resistance every night at 9:00 pm. The rest of the day they broadcast music, and whatever. The radio transmissions were broadcast in every language of the captured countries.

Yes, the resistance in countries captured by the Nazis were strong, and strongly supported by FDR and by Churchill.

Bye, bye.

That's just foolish.

Yes, the resistance in countries captured by the Nazis were strong, and strongly supported by FDR and by Churchill.

Bye, bye.
hahahhahahahah
you have lost all credibility
1st you babble crap that my link was wrong
2. now this shit
...when you just babble crap, we see it and will call you on it
''vast majority strongly''' - babble crap

..you must've went to the BLM School of Math if you think 43% is a VAST majority!!!
hahahahahahhaha

What year was that again?
you don't know the year???!! OMG
1933 --and it's irrelevant anyway

Oh, I know the year. I wanted you to post it to make MY point.

World War II, began September 1, 1939, by which time, Adolph Hitler had six years to bombard the German people with their greatness and "benefits". By 1939, the German people, and many industry leaders around the world thought Adolph Hitler was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
1. pure bullshit
2. AS USUAL--I post facts, evidence and stats --you people post babble crap....you back it up with NOTHING
3. you, like many, are shallow thinkers---you think in movie/tv/etc terms
---Night of the Long Knives was 1934!!!!!!! the German people were not stupid!!!!!! they saw that and knew they were in trouble
..they learned real fast

No, the German people were not stupid, they were led by freebies and a lot of promises. You know, just like the Democrats do each year, and deliver nothing.

By 1938, Hitler had given full employment, they had free health care, they received free vacations and many other benefits. Hitler admired Henry Ford and what Ford had accomplished with his assembly line and cutting the cost of a new Ford to $395.00.

Hitler said... every German workman, he said, should own an automobile, just as in the United States. Herefore in this country where there was only one motor-car for every fifty persons (compared to one for every five in America) the workman had used a bicycle or public transportation to get about. Now Hitler decreed that a car should be built for him to sell for only 900 marks ($396)...

Dr Ley's ingenious plan was that the workers themselves should furnish the capital by means of what became known as a 'pay-before-you-get-it' installment plan - five marks a week, or if a worker thought he could afford it, ten or fifteen marks a week. When 750 marks had been paid in, the buyer received an order number entitling him to a car as it could be turned out.

Oh, no one ever got a Beetle.

People had plenty to eat, good jobs, they were thrilled.

I fail to see why you demand to believe a lie?

Here are a few more facts, now I'm finished. You're eager to be the Troll, so go ahead.

Hitler's Popularity 1932-1944

After Hitler came to power, there were no further elections and therefore no reliable means for measuring his personal popularity with the populace. Remember from the summer of 1933 onwards there was no free press, no opposition parties, and no independent trade unions. In short, there was no public means of voicing dissent or discontent.

Mass rally in Germany

Nevertheless, there is a strong consensus among historians and eye-witnesses that Hitler's popularity soared in the early years of his regime as he delivered on his economic promises of eliminating unemployment, stabilizing the currency domestically while at the same time ripping up the humiliating and hated Versailles Treaty with impunity.

but that's just OPINION--not facts like I posted
hahahahha you keep failing
AND--AND---'''popularity soared''!!!!!!!!! this does NOT mean the vast majority ---it's not even CLOSE to meaning ''a vast majority'''

..and--and--'''eyewitnesses''????!!!!!!!!!???????? they witnessed WHAT??
etc etc

That's just foolish.

Bye, bye.
hahahhahahahah
2. now this shit

power-of-silence-S.jpg

That's just foolish.

Bye, bye.
hahahhahahahah
2. now this shit

power-of-silence-S.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back