Should the USA have teamed with the Germans

USA fought on behalf of the International Banking cabal/Rothchilds. Also why Rockefeller gave British Intelligence free office space at Rockefeller so they could coerce our politicians to enter the war and support Britain. No issue with retaliation against Japan, but we should have stayed out of the war or supported Germany who had to balls to kick the bankers to the curb.

FDR's sickening refusal to help the German resistance deserves history's harsh condemnation, as Thomas Fleming documents:

That's just foolish.

In case you had not noticed, Germany was one of the belligerents in the war vast majority of German citizens strongly approved of Hitler.

As you know, FDR strongly supported the resistance in the countries captured by Hitler. Britain set up training schools for the resistance to attend and flew in supplies, weapons and ammunition. The BBC was used to deliver coded messages to the resistance every night at 9:00 pm. The rest of the day they broadcast music, and whatever. The radio transmissions were broadcast in every language of the captured countries.

USA fought on behalf of the International Banking cabal/Rothchilds. Also why Rockefeller gave British Intelligence free office space at Rockefeller so they could coerce our politicians to enter the war and support Britain. No issue with retaliation against Japan, but we should have stayed out of the war or supported Germany who had to balls to kick the bankers to the curb.

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

FDR's sickening refusal to help the German resistance deserves history's harsh condemnation, as Thomas Fleming documents:

That's just foolish.

In case you had not noticed, Germany was one of the belligerents in the war vast majority of German citizens strongly approved of Hitler.

As you know, FDR strongly supported the resistance in the countries captured by Hitler. Britain set up training schools for the resistance to attend and flew in supplies, weapons and ammunition. The BBC was used to deliver coded messages to the resistance every night at 9:00 pm. The rest of the day they broadcast music, and whatever. The radio transmissions were broadcast in every language of the captured countries.
no, it wasn't a vast majority
..it's like American elections--not a vast majority AND not everyone votes
..there were a lot of people that HATED hitler

To destroy and obliterate Stalin and communism ??
Did we attack the wrong the nation.
We could have dealt with Germany after ??

absolutely not. Nazi Germany with the resources of the Soviet Union at their disposal and no continental opposition left would've become danged near invincible. It is entirely possible that Hitler's dream of the "old world" (led by Germany) would've gone to war against the "new world" (led by the United States) for final global supremacy.

Not even the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans would've protected the U.S. then
Hitler had zero navy and could not even take the UK

That is a fact.
For 1941.

But not an indefinite state of affairs. Especially if Nazi Germany had the resources of the Soviet Union and no continental opposition.
jesus christ people--let's give Germany some Stealth bombers while were at it
..Germany did not have a powerful/etc navy--fact--you can't change that

They could (and would've) built one over time.
The Germans had no chance of outbuilding the British, they had absolutely no chance of outbuilding the USA.
.....the Germans did have a good chance of outbuilding the British:
Country% of Total Warmaking Potential
United States41.7%
Germany14.4%
USSR14.0%
UK10.2%
France4.2%
Japan3.5%I
taly
2.5%
Seven Powers (total)(90.5%)

To destroy and obliterate Stalin and communism ??
Did we attack the wrong the nation.
We could have dealt with Germany after ??

Uh. No.

Any other questions?

I see you continue to remain ignorant. I don't know why but you don't even seem to want to think about your responses.

Yep, a lot of people HATED Hitler, they were slated for the concentration camps.

Take a couple of days to update yourself on the history of Hitler, Germany, and the Nazis.

I maintain, and you have produced nothing to show that the vast majority of German did NOT approve of Hitler. Pre and during the war.

I see you continue to remain ignorant. I don't know why but you don't even seem to want to think about your responses.

Yep, a lot of people HATED Hitler, they were slated for the concentration camps.

Take a couple of days to update yourself on the history of Hitler, Germany, and the Nazis.

I maintain, and you have produced nothing to show that the vast majority of German did NOT approve of Hitler. Pre and during the war.
hahahhahahahahahahha
the NUMBERS are right in the link
you post shit---I post facts

hahahhahahahahahahha

You provided no facts. You posted an uncredited, anonymous page, titled "Why Japan Really Lost the War". In this article the production abilities of the various participants in WW-II. The words Hitler nor Nazi appear anywhere in the essay so how could they support your version?

hahahhahahahahahahha

You provided no facts. You posted an uncredited, anonymous page, titled "Why Japan Really Lost the War". In this article the production abilities of the various participants in WW-II. The words Hitler nor Nazi appear anywhere in the essay so how could they support your version?
hitler only had about 43% of the VOTE--so nowhere near a vast majority
..you people post babble crap without ever even doing a basic research........

hahahhahahahahahahha

and I've been reading and researching WW2 longer than you have been alive
as proven by your ignorance on Germany's elections

hahahhahahahahahahha

you must be BLIND and stupid = post # 224

hahahhahahahahahahha

If you desire to discuss WW-II, please come back when you have made a slight effort to inform yourself. We are not discussing the election results in 1932. We are discussing his approval by the citizens of Germany leading up to the war.

From Jan. 1933 he had unfettered control of German, a dictatorship. He had EIGHT YEARS pumping out propaganda. He knew he had to get the people on his side and did everything in his power, which was total, to build his popularity.

Hitler made Joseph Goebbels his Minister of Propaganda. Goebbels was a brilliant man and saw the potential of radio to reach the people. Goebbels seized all the newspapers and all the radio stations. Very few people had a radio so he ordered that a radio be designed and built to be sold at a very cheap price that everyone could afford. They were sold by the millions and, the Nazis controlled everything the people heard. Goebbels was smart and did not have anything but propaganda. They had general entertainment, music, news, so people listened. Same with the newspapers.

This is just one small example of what Hitler did to woo the people. Not unlike what the Democrats did the past four years. Ninety-fire percent of the media, for over four years, pumped out negative stories about President Trump. Do you disagree that there are now fewer than half-a-dozen men who control everything that appears on the Internet.

Last edited:

hahahhahahahahahahha

If you desire to discuss WW-II, please come back when you have made a slight effort to inform yourself. We are not discussing the election results in 1932. We are discussing his approval by the citizens of Germany leading up to the war.

From Jan. 1933 he had unfettered control of German, a dictatorship. He had EIGHT YEARS pumping out propaganda. He knew he had to get the people on his side and did everything in his power, which was total, to build his popularity.

Hitler made Joseph Goebbels his Minister of Propaganda. Goebbels was a brilliant man and saw the potential of radio to reach the people. Goebbels seized all the newspapers and all the radio stations. Very few people had a radio so he ordered that a radio be designed and built to be sold at a very cheap price that everyone could afford. They were sold by the millions and, the Nazis controlled everything the people heard. Goebbels was smart and did not have anything but propaganda. They had general entertainment, music, news, so people listened. Same with the newspapers.

This is just one small example of what Hitler did to woo the people. Not unlike what the Democrats did the past four years. Ninety-fire percent of the media, for over four years, pumped out negative stories about President Trump. Do you disagree that there are now fewer than half-a-dozen men who control everything that appears on the Internet.
wooohohohoooooo--what a coward you are--you mentioned hitler having a vast majority backing him -----
...you are now known as the coward who posts shit, and then can't take it when proven wrong
hahahahahhaahah

..you must've went to the BLM School of Math if you think 43% is a VAST majority!!!
hahahahahahhaha

Last edited:

..you must've went to the BLM School of Math if you think 43% is a VAST majority!!!
hahahahahahhaha

What year was that again?

hahahahahahhaha

you don't know the year???!! OMG
1933 --and it's irrelevant anyway

hahahahahahhaha

Oh, I know the year. I wanted you to post it to make MY point.

World War II, began September 1, 1939, by which time, Adolph Hitler had six years to bombard the German people with their greatness and "benefits". By 1939, the German people, and many industry leaders around the world thought Adolph Hitler was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

hahahahahahhaha

Oh, I know the year. I wanted you to post it to make MY point.

World War II, began September 1, 1939, by which time, Adolph Hitler had six years to bombard the German people with their greatness and "benefits". By 1939, the German people, and many industry leaders around the world thought Adolph Hitler was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
1. pure bullshit
2. AS USUAL--I post facts, evidence and stats --you people post babble crap....you back it up with NOTHING
3. you, like many, are shallow thinkers---you think in movie/tv/etc terms
---Night of the Long Knives was 1934!!!!!!! the German people were not stupid!!!!!! they saw that and knew they were in trouble
..they learned real fast

Germany declared war on us, in both WW's; your post makes no sense.

Forum List

Back