Should the U.S. Have Two Constitutions?

Yes, the megalomaniacal dictator wannabe is very bad.

More and more people are waking up to this fact every day.

Better than the lying leftard clown parade.

More and more people are waking up to this fact every day

Should the U.S. have two Constitutions? For Red States, the Constitution would be the original document, plus Amendments, which could be judicially interpreted only in accordance with the plain meaning of its actual wording. For Blue States, it would be a "living" document which could be judicially interpreted in accordance with personal political opinions and/or ignored by the President if he so chooses.

I think Red States would welcome this distinction, while Blue States would oppose it. What is your opinion?
We have but one and it’s ignored by the powerful without consequence. So, two hardly fixes the problem.

Should the U.S. have two Constitutions? For Red States, the Constitution would be the original document, plus Amendments, which could be judicially interpreted only in accordance with the plain meaning of its actual wording. For Blue States, it would be a "living" document which could be judicially interpreted in accordance with personal political opinions and/or ignored by the President if he so chooses.

I think Red States would welcome this distinction, while Blue States would oppose it. What is your opinion?
What do you do about a blue city in a red state?

OK, I'll play. They need a search warrant. What the hell does that have to do with your statement
"Red States and a vast majority of Conservatives detest the Constitution."

How many states have argued and continue to argue that the cops need our support to get drugs? Conservatives supported Stop and Frisk. A clear violation of the Fourth Amendment. They moan about the Criminals having all the rights. What about the Victims we hear endlessly.

I was just reading an article in the Federalist, a noted RW news site. They were bemoaning a high school athlete who was so severely injured that she lost her legs to a criminal. Oh how awful, and if only the DA had locked this guy up instead of letting him out on Bail. Bail is in the Constitution. Conservatives hate Bail, unless it is a RW hero who is being held, then it is awful that they have to pay. See George Alan for proof of that here on this site.

I could go on and on. The clear and obvious meaning in context, and of the time written, and the RW hates it. They hate that the Criminals get all the rights. They hate that Minorities get the same rights as the Whites. The only part of the Constitution that they admire and worship is the Second Amendment. If only the Second covered things like the Domestic Spying that the Conservative Justices of the Supreme Court just decided was too top secret to sue for violating our 4th Amendment Rights.

It isn’t the Left that hates the Constitution. It’s the right.

How many states have argued and continue to argue that the cops need our support to get drugs? Conservatives supported Stop and Frisk. A clear violation of the Fourth Amendment. They moan about the Criminals having all the rights. What about the Victims we hear endlessly.

I was just reading an article in the Federalist, a noted RW news site. They were bemoaning a high school athlete who was so severely injured that she lost her legs to a criminal. Oh how awful, and if only the DA had locked this guy up instead of letting him out on Bail. Bail is in the Constitution. Conservatives hate Bail, unless it is a RW hero who is being held, then it is awful that they have to pay. See George Alan for proof of that here on this site.

I could go on and on. The clear and obvious meaning in context, and of the time written, and the RW hates it. They hate that the Criminals get all the rights. They hate that Minorities get the same rights as the Whites. The only part of the Constitution that they admire and worship is the Second Amendment. If only the Second covered things like the Domestic Spying that the Conservative Justices of the Supreme Court just decided was too top secret to sue for violating our 4th Amendment Rights.

It isn’t the Left that hates the Constitution. It’s the right.
You are so full of shit. You just described your typical liberal.

Stop and frisk was a violation of the 4th Amendment and supported by the liberals in NYC.

The problem is not with bail, but the liberal DAs getting criminals released on no bail.

Every day that passes by, we see more minorities being conservative.

What color is the sky on your planet?

NTW, WTF is George Alan?

I have no doubt that, eventually, there will be two countries where one once stood.

Each can run itself as it sees fit.

If we were given back the rights we have had taken from us these last 100 years we wouldn't know how to act. We could learn how to own something without having to pay taxes every year on it they tax you when you make it, tax you when you spend it. If you think you own anything stop paying the tax on it and see who owns it. When there is a Federal Day off there is no traffic and now all those over 2,000 agencies are armed and now tell me how many of those agencies have jumped in and bailed you out of one big jam solving all your problems and that smell, yep it's what you think it is but to the average cornhole democRat it smells like victory.

It does sound like the gun laws in failed cities. If the 16 laws they have don't stop the shootings, enact several more.

Apparently this idea has worked so well they are spreading it to the Constitution.

I'd say the best thing would just be to split the country and then each new country could rewrite the constitutions however each wanted.
Back in the late 90's murder capital of the US was Washington DC. So instead of giving the disarmed citizens back their Second Amendment, they just took their 4th Amendment not having to have probably cause to search your papers and effects. To think people voted for these tyrants that couldn't tell the Constitution from the Communist Manifesto. But neither can they. Two ways to save this country 1,Have to pass an IQ test to vote or a good old genocide and clear out the cull wood.

Forum List

Back