Should The States Leave The Union

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Oh, GDP of Texas, Georgia and Florida is 3.5 Trillion.

GDP of California and New York....4.3 Trillion.

And Georgia is now a Biden state! So its now about 5 trillion to about 3 trillion.

If this fraudulent election is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

They could then afterwards form a coalition or pact whereby these Independent Republics cooperate with each other in Trade and National Defense by treaty.

They could ensure that "We The People" cannot be ruled by mandate without our consent in the New Republic. We could still be associated with The United States, but not subject to tyrannical rule and separate from The US because we currently are not being served by a Bureaucratic system of people whom we did not vote for and therefore we have taxation without representation.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting. It could re-title state supreme courts and place all municipalities counties etc. under it's jurisdiction etc. and all of this could easily be done in single day in a coordinated way.

They could have some sort of coalition nationally for purposes of coordinating the pact's cooperation with each other and appoint representatives and of course a President, and of course the first president would be The Legal and Legitimate President of The United States, Donald J. Trump who would resign as POTUS and accept the position of Prime Minister of The Constitutional Republic of America.

Free America could become a reality if The States follow The Republic of Texas.

Should the States Leave The Union Over a Fraud Election?

Yes! Folks are tired of supporting the fantasy-land idiots on both coasts anyway.

If this fraudulent election is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

They could then afterwards form a coalition or pact whereby these Independent Republics cooperate with each other in Trade and National Defense by treaty.

They could ensure that "We The People" cannot be ruled by mandate without our consent in the New Republic. We could still be associated with The United States, but not subject to tyrannical rule and separate from The US because we currently are not being served by a Bureaucratic system of people whom we did not vote for and therefore we have taxation without representation.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting. It could re-title state supreme courts and place all municipalities counties etc. under it's jurisdiction etc. and all of this could easily be done in single day in a coordinated way.

They could have some sort of coalition nationally for purposes of coordinating the pact's cooperation with each other and appoint representatives and of course a President, and of course the first president would be The Legal and Legitimate President of The United States, Donald J. Trump who would resign as POTUS and accept the position of Prime Minister of The Constitutional Republic of America.

Free America could become a reality if The States follow The Republic of Texas.

Should the States Leave The Union Over a Fraud Election?

Yes! Folks are tired of supporting the fantasy-land idiots on both coasts anyway.

Another secessionist! Nothing says 'conservative' like a little sedition, eh?

Texas and FL are near 50/50 states
Not really

and neither is georgia

dems in Texas were prevented in doing the kind of wholesale cheating that went on in georgia

the Lone Star State just has a better governor and sec of state than georgia does

but I dont think the georgia quislings will be around much longer

Personally I'd love to see it on condition the country is split down the middle North to South. Conservatives take Alaska PROGS can have their Hawaiian paradise, to me both suit.

10 years the left would be begging for a bailout. They might discover you can't run shit with the mega wealthy, poor and their feelings. Not really, their elite controls their misinformation.

There would have to be a transition of military, probably long term.
The dem states have the big economies. The repub side couldn't even afford a military.

Remove Brain from your avatar it doesn't exist in your head. First off they were red. Second they became blue because China and internet. Third your suggestion is stupid, the reasons for their economies IS NOT PROG less their dealings with the devil (e.g. china/internet/Hollywood). It has everything to do with geography.

I thought PROGS were supposed to be edgeucated?

The Navy stations in Southern California because of geography. In PROG it means the Navy stations in Southern California because PROGS made a great ecomoney of California :abgg2q.jpg: :TH_WAY~113:

Last edited:
Texas and FL are near 50/50 states
Not really

and neither is georgia

dems in Texas were prevented in doing the kind of wholesale cheating that went on in georgia

the Lone Star State just has a better governor and sec of state than georgia does

but I dont think the georgia quislings will be around much longer
So you deny reality. Adorable.

Personally I'd love to see it on condition the country is split down the middle North to South. Conservatives take Alaska PROGS can have their Hawaiian paradise, to me both suit.

10 years the left would be begging for a bailout. They might discover you can't run shit with the mega wealthy, poor and their feelings. Not really, their elite controls their misinformation.

There would have to be a transition of military, probably long term.
The dem states have the big economies. The repub side couldn't even afford a military.

Remove Brain from your avatar it doesn't exist in your head. First off they were red. Second they became blue because China and internet. Third your suggestion is stupid, the reasons for their economies IS NOT PROG less their dealings with the devil (e.g. china/internet/Hollywood). It has everything to do with geography.

I thought PROGS were supposed to be edgeucated?
Can you repeat that in English?

Remember, Trump's attorney's have yet to even ALLEGE that fraud ever occurred in their legal arguments.
I am not responsible for what lawyers do or say

the judical system is a crap shoot even in the best of times

Not yet. Romania overthrew the communists after 42 years when the military revolted against Ceaucescu. It can be done. Recruit in the military and work on defunding the police in democrat cities.
You can follow Trump's rabid neo-nazis in their fanaticism and crackpot scheme to overthrow democracy if that is what you need to do.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 8.17.17 PM.png

I think that it is preferable if you were to act mature and accept the will of the People, rather than be complicit in the nazi goal, shared by Putin, of dividing America.

If this fraudulent election is not overturned, the states should leave The Union.
That is what Trump's fanatical neo-nazi supporters as Daily Stormer are pushing for -
Obviously, they would welcome the dissolution of the United States that some crackpots are advocating.

Still, with so many Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other election officials - after multiple recounts and audits - certifying results, and so many Republican judges across the land, right up to Trump appointees on the Supreme Court, ruling that the nut jobs have no case, essentially confirming Trump's cybersecurity chief that it was the most secure election in U.S. history, and Trump's AG's determination that there was no evidence of fraud that could alter the results, it is difficult to imagine Americans in any state humoring the disgruntled losers.

Not yet. Romania overthrew the communists after 42 years when the military revolted against Ceaucescu. It can be done. Recruit in the military and work on defunding the police in democrat cities.

Leftists assume that if they have the White House, they'll automatically have the entire military to order around like little automatons for whatever they demand. They don't study history, so they don't realize that divisions in the country that go deep enough to cause a civil war also extend to the military. Of course, understanding that would require them to understand that soldiers are human beings and citizens, and leftists have trouble understanding that about anyone other than themselves.

Claims of a fraudulent election are a fraudulent claim and promotion of an anti-American Trump lie.

If this fraud is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting.

There is a better alternative. Return state rights like they were at one time. So instead of the President telling the states what their medical coverage should be and how to educate their children, etc., the states will do it themselves the way the Constitution was originally designed. That way both left wing and right wing states can run their own affairs the way they see fit rather than having half the nation want to secede every Presidential election.

But Leftism is not a philosophy of diversification and toleration, rather, it is a philosophy that all objects will be forced to fit in the square hole even if it requires a hammer. It is a philosophy of world conquest with no deviation or dissent.

I agree your alternative is a better choice. Unfortunately you can‘t change the direction our nation is moving when elections are rigged by the liberals.
Yes you can. It's all about electing state representatives. It has never been done before, but state legislatures all across the nation could vote to amend the Constitution. The provision was put in place in case the Federal government became too powerful and corrupt, and by all measures we have arrived.

Keep in mind voters are so stupid they usually only vote for President. All that is needed is an army of well informed voters to vote in the right state legislators.

The more I think about it the more I like your idea of the states amending the Constitution.

People have suggested for a while now - and I think rightly so - that we are long overdue to exercise that power for the first time since it was outlined in the Constitution.

Mark Levin put out an interesting list of amendments the people should enact by that method, since career politicians would never do so:

1) Congressional term limits
2) Repeal the 17th Amendment and return selection of the Senators to the state legislatures (which would require a whole lot of educating people to get them to agree to)
3) Term limits for the Supreme Court and limiting judicial review
4) Balanced budget and limited federal spending and taxation
5) Move the deadline to file taxes to the day before the next federal election
6) Regular review and reauthorization of federal departments
7) Redefining and limiting the Commerce Clause
8) Limit eminent domain
9) Allow states to more easily amend the Constitution by bypassing Congress (not sure if I like this idea)
10) Allow 2/3 of states to nullify federal laws
11) Require voter ID and limit early voting (I think this should now include limiting mail-in voting to absentee ballots requested by the voter for a specified reason, and requiring cross-referencing and purging of voter rolls)

Texas is already submitting a bill for secession. Other states should join them.
Please explain exactly how this will work and how this will look.
What is Texas, like 45% (D) and 45% (R) and 10% other?

Largely irrelevant, since the people don't vote directly for bills. Bills are passed by legislators.

On the other hand, bucking their constituents is not something legislators are eager to do, and I don't know how enthusiastic even most conservative Republicans are about secession at the moment.

Forum List

Back