Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

why shouldn't the wealthiest pay the most under Any form of Capitalism?

In the opinion of some on the left for purely social purposes; we should have the finest Republic money can buy.

The wealthiest do pay the most.
Never did understand how people could be so petty, so dumb, so foolish, so childish,... so as to be bitching and moaning that the people who are paying hundreds of times more in taxes than they are, are not paying enough in taxes.
In the opinion of some on the left for purely social purposes; we should have the finest Republic money can buy simply for the sake of pride of Capital ownership.

In the opinion of some on the left for purely social purposes; we should have the finest Republic money can buy.

Never did understand how people could be so petty, so dumb, so foolish, so childish,... so as to be bitching and moaning that the people who are paying hundreds of times more in taxes than they are, are not paying enough in taxes.

YET the top 1% has tripled their "share" of income since 1980 and their tax burden hasn't been this low since 1932. Weird right?
trickle down

a social bailout of the wealthiest,

and letting the rest, trickle down.

so, why so much infidel-ism, protestant-ism, and renegade-ism, to progressive Taxation under Any form of Capitalism, my good capitalists?

In English?

YET the top 1% has tripled their "share" of income since 1980 and their tax burden hasn't been this low since 1932. Weird right?
trickle down

Yeah, Obamanomics hasn't helped the poor and middle class.

trickle down

Well they haven't had to pay any federal income taxes in 15years. So that's something. Well it's something if you want everyone else to pull your weight.

so, why so much infidel-ism, protestant-ism, and renegade-ism, to progressive Taxation under Any form of Capitalism, my good capitalists?

In English?
here is the string of words that contains, the clue and the Cause:

progressive Taxation under Any form of Capitalism, my good capitalists?

In English?

If you could ask a question that actually makes sense now?

trickle down

Well they haven't had to pay any federal income taxes in 15years. So that's something. Well it's something if you want everyone else to pull your weight.

Yes, let's focus on that 26% of ALL taxes, fed income taxes, most of who already paid INCOME tax (seniors) or will (college age/low wage entry)

In English?

If you could ask a question that actually makes sense now?
no clue and no Cause; i got it.

Buffett and the leftists love the term his "secretary." It implies a woman who makes $35k and rushes home to cook her poor family a meal and take the kids to soccer practice.

Actually, he, is an evil one percenter. Does it really matter comparing the taxes of one one percenter to another?
Warren Buffet isn't just a one percent , but more closer to the .001%'er. He of all people pressured B.O.(Barak Hussein) not to allow the Keystone pipeline, which would of put 1000's of union middleclass people to work, because that pipeline would of cut into the profits of Buffet's railroads that carry the same oil from Canada to the Gulf. So Warren made 100's of millions of dollars more and those poor shlobs who voted for Obama are still out of job. Thanks to the liberal compassion who had to greedily make more. Dumbasses who vote liberal , deserve all the misery that liberals FORCE upon them. Elections have consequences.

Good right wing talking points devoid of truth Bubs

TransCanada CEO says 42,000 Keystone XL pipeline jobs are 'ongoing, enduring'

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"The State Department, you mentioned the State Department, says that once the proposed project enters service, operations will require approximately 50 total employees in the U.S." Girling conceded that actual operating jobs top out at 50

Seriously? These are the “jobs, jobs, jobs” Republicans have been promising? The very thought that this country may risk certain environmental disaster to create fewer jobs over TWO years than it needs every TWO weeks just to keep up with population growth, is unfathomable. Tell me we’re not being ruled by people THAT dumb!

CEO of TransCanada Concedes just 50 permanent jobs from Keystone XL Pipeline

Why Conservatives Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

Part right, I don't respect you, Republican
What has libertarians ever done for the country other then get high and deplete the cheetoes surplus? A republican ended slavery in this country. .... th at s just one thing they have done .... what has your party done?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

You mean besides founding the country and writing the Constitution?
Those were the founders not libertarians. ... now try to answer without the lie

Warren Buffet isn't just a one percent , but more closer to the .001%'er. He of all people pressured B.O.(Barak Hussein) not to allow the Keystone pipeline, which would of put 1000's of union middleclass people to work, because that pipeline would of cut into the profits of Buffet's railroads that carry the same oil from Canada to the Gulf. So Warren made 100's of millions of dollars more and those poor shlobs who voted for Obama are still out of job. Thanks to the liberal compassion who had to greedily make more. Dumbasses who vote liberal , deserve all the misery that liberals FORCE upon them. Elections have consequences.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

"The State Department, you mentioned the State Department, says that once the proposed project enters service, operations will require approximately 50 total employees in the U.S." Girling conceded that actual operating jobs top out at 50

Seriously? These are the “jobs, jobs, jobs” Republicans have been promising? The very thought that this country may risk certain environmental disaster to create fewer jobs over TWO years than it needs every TWO weeks just to keep up with population growth, is unfathomable. Tell me we’re not being ruled by people THAT dumb!

What has libertarians ever done for the country other then get high and deplete the cheetoes surplus? A republican ended slavery in this country. .... th at s just one thing they have done .... what has your party done?

Weird, the closest you Klowns can CLAIM is PERHAPS the Articles of CONfederation, you know that "states rights" thing, whereas the CONSTITUTION IS THE BIG FEDERAL GOV'T THING!

The guys who gave US the STRONG PROTECTIONIST POLICY OVER Adam Smith's "free hand" were libertarians?

The guys who mandated OWNING a firearm were libertarians? The guys who mandated health insurance and gave US socialized medicine were libertarians?

"The power of all corporations ought to be limited," wrote James Madison, the framer whose influence echoes most resoundingly in the Constitution, as "the growing wealth acquired by them never fails to be a source of abuses."

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations," TJefferson
That was all democrats.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Weird, the closest you Klowns can CLAIM is PERHAPS the Articles of CONfederation, you know that "states rights" thing, whereas the CONSTITUTION IS THE BIG FEDERAL GOV'T THING!

The guys who gave US the STRONG PROTECTIONIST POLICY OVER Adam Smith's "free hand" were libertarians?

The guys who mandated OWNING a firearm were libertarians? The guys who mandated health insurance and gave US socialized medicine were libertarians?

"The power of all corporations ought to be limited," wrote James Madison, the framer whose influence echoes most resoundingly in the Constitution, as "the growing wealth acquired by them never fails to be a source of abuses."

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations," TJefferson
That was all democrats.

LOL, Sorry, they were LIBERALS who fought the CONservatives (loyalists/Torries)

That was all democrats.

Democrats. The oldest hate group in the USA

That was all democrats.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

The civil rights movement, once a controversial left-wing fringe, has grown deeply embedded into the fabric of our national story. This is a salutary development, but a problematic one for conservatives, who are the direct political descendants of (and, in the case of some of the older members of the movement, the exact same people as) the strident opponents of the civil rights movement. It has thus become necessary for conservatives to craft an alternative story, one that absolves their own ideology of any guilt. The right has dutifully set itself to its task, circulating its convoluted version of history, honing it to the point where it can be repeated by any defensive College Republican in his dorm room. Kevin Williamson’s cover story in National Review is the latest version of what is rapidly congealing into conservatism’s revisionist dogma.

The mainstream, and correct, history of the politics of civil rights is as follows. Southern white supremacy operated out of the Democratic Party beginning in the nineteenth century, but the party began attracting northern liberals, including African-Americans, into an ideologically cumbersome coalition. Over time the liberals prevailed, forcing the Democratic Party to support civil rights, and driving conservative (and especially southern) whites out, where they realigned with the Republican Party.

The Conservative Fantasy History of Civil Rights

CONservatives aren't racist. They just believe that 90% of African Americans are too damn stupid to recognize and vote for their own best interests.

That was all democrats.

'Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery prior to the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.'

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By comparison, take the 1960 and 1964 elections, for example. In 1960 between JFK and Nixon? Nixon's the bigot with 'The Southern Strategy' playing to the Jim Crow of States Rights, and he was VP since 1952.

1964, Goldwater (the furthest right the GOP had known to date) vs the guy that drove the Civil Rights Act?? The night it passed, LBJ, 'in a mood described by White House aide Bill Moyers as melancholy, Johnson predicted that we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."'

Reagan continued Nixon's Southern Strategy. His '1980 endorsement of "states' rights" at the Neshoba County Fair in Mississippi, close to the site of the ruthless 1964 murder of three civil rights workers,' reinforcing his support of John C Calhoun's 1828 States Rights - as the fed govt progresses socially, "we'll maintain our slavery and segregation as we see fit here locally, within our state boundaries. Back off."

The migration of racists predominantly going from Dem to GOP started in 1948 and completed in 1965.

What Reagan meant by "states' rights."

That was all democrats.

The reality is that the three (3) largest minority groups in America demonstrated, in November, 2012, how they felt about the two major parties in this country:

Over 90% of African-American voters chose the Democratic Party presidential candidate, NOT the Republican Party presidential candidate.

70% of Hispanic-American voters chose the Democratic Party presidential candidate, NOT the Republican Party presidential candidate.

73% of Asian-American voters chose the Democratic Party presidential candidate, NOT the Republican Party presidential candidate.

Oops.

We-are-not-generating.jpg

That was all democrats.

'Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery prior to the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.'

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By comparison, take the 1960 and 1964 elections, for example. In 1960 between JFK and Nixon? Nixon's the bigot with 'The Southern Strategy' playing to the Jim Crow of States Rights, and he was VP since 1952.

1964, Goldwater (the furthest right the GOP had known to date) vs the guy that drove the Civil Rights Act?? The night it passed, LBJ, 'in a mood described by White House aide Bill Moyers as melancholy, Johnson predicted that we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."'

Reagan continued Nixon's Southern Strategy. His '1980 endorsement of "states' rights" at the Neshoba County Fair in Mississippi, close to the site of the ruthless 1964 murder of three civil rights workers,' reinforcing his support of John C Calhoun's 1828 States Rights - as the fed govt progresses socially, "we'll maintain our slavery and segregation as we see fit here locally, within our state boundaries. Back off."

The migration of racists predominantly going from Dem to GOP started in 1948 and completed in 1965.

What Reagan meant by "states' rights."
I noticed that you didn't mention the voting rights act of 1957 , where the senate majority leader, Lyndon Baines Johnson and KKK kleagle Robert Byrd, voted against the act presented by Dwight David Eisenhower. Those white southern racist DEMOCRATS didn't want people of color to be equal. Obama tells Black Caucus 'stop complaining' and fight
Saturday delivered a fiery defense of his administration before the Congressional Black Caucus’ annual Phoenix Awards gala, calling on black lawmakers who have criticized him to “quit complaining,” and “put on your marching shoes” to follow him into battle for jobs and opportunity.
When a black person steps away from the plantation, then the racist democrats call the intelligent people of color, OREOS, Uncle Toms, or not of the hood. Democrats have been treating blacks like slaves, and more are moving away from the democrats. Stephen A. Smith Says Blacks Should Vote Republican (Guess Why Video)
Smith went on CNN to explain why he believes blacks should vote GOP for at least one election. He’s come to the conclusion that Democrats have taken the African American vote for granted. Check out what Stephen has to say below.
Even with the first 1/2 white president in office, people of color are moving away, and this is why the Dictator is flooding America with hordes of illegals, or future democrat voters. Some people are the dumbest people on the planet, and they vote Dumbocrat.

Warren Buffett Says Hillary ‘Absolutely’ Still Has His Vote
Warren Buffett Says Hillary ‘Absolutely’ Still Has His Vote
Hillary Clinton Comes Out Against Keystone Pipeline
"I don’t think we need to have a pipeline bringing very dirty oil, exploiting the tar sands in western Canada, across our border," she told the Des Moines Register's editorial board.
So we can see when a liberal elite special interest group panders to the liberal politician, then that politician will give back to that special interest. Hillary says she doesn't want a pipeline bringing very dirty oil across our border but notice she says nothing about Warrens railroad oil cars bringing that same oil across? So Warren will make even more billions, Hillary will get her campaign funds, and the dumbass union workers will continue to be screwed. Elections have consequences. Dumbasses vote dumbocrat.

Forum List

Back