Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

There will be 70 blacks shot this weekend in democrat cities.. maybe arrest democrats? Save some lives? There will be millions of dollars of fentanyl crossing our border because of Democrats. Can we arrest them yet ?
Then you better be ready to arrest Trump & his mob because there was plenty of that shit coming over when he was president, mouth breather.

Then you better be ready to arrest Trump & his mob because there was plenty of that shit coming over when he was president, mouth breather.
Trump wasn’t the mayor of Chicago,, we wanted to bring the feds in, democrats wanted blacks dead

Yeah, the Democrats working against Trump's efforts to secure the border had NOTHING to do with that, right?
Yea, Dems should have done something darn it, about mules tossing bags of dope over border fences hitting people upside the head like Trump claimed.

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

I'm hoping that will be enough.
Yeah and look at what's happening in our beloved America right now..

You can't make this stuff up I tell ya.

Hawaiian pizza should be a criminal offence. Yuck.

Chicken on a pizza too. Whoever thought of putting chicken on pizza should be waterboarded. It's Italian sausage, pepperoni, and Canadian bacon, not chicken.

:puke3:

Forum List

Back